little prologue

The New Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all i want to thank everyone who subscribed already and for the votes and the comments. this really means a lot.

Also i'm sorry for letting you wait for so long. the first chapter is not yet ready to post but I already wanted to give you something. I hope thati can post the chapter later tonight or tomorrow night. 

Already my apology for bad grammar and error's. english isn't my first language.

I hope you enjoy already this little prologue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking at my map where I should go when I bumped into someone. 

"YAH, can't you see where you go?" A boy said. He is probably the person that I bumped into.

"I-I'm sorry" I said still looking down.

"Yah, didn't anyone told you that it is rude to not look at the person  you talk to." another boy said.

I slowly looked up. I saw black hair boy in front of me. He looked really annoyed. And I saw 3 other boys behind him. one of them looked really cute but was the smallest one among them, the 2de had small eyes smaller eyes then the others and the 3rd had blond hair and looked like the tallest among them but i'm not sure of that.

the one with the small eyes came to the black hair boy and whispered something in his ear.

"See who we have here,  the new guy."  He said looking straight at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter