Chapter 2

Shawty Imma Party Till The Sun Down (Online, that is.)

Chapter 2

Iron-Millionaire asked: Voicemail

Star-Spangled-Captain answered: “Tony, you know I can’t get drunk. I also don’t know how to operate a cellphone properly.”

#Ask Star-Spangled-Captain #Nice try Xiao Lu #I didn’t even reblog this prompt

Iron-Millionaire asked: ((Group chat. Now))


 

Steve has entered the chat

Tony: ((It’s bout time Xiu))

Steve: ((Sorry, soccer practice))

Steve: ((And wtf was that about? I didn’t even reblog that prompt))

Tony: ((Exactly))

Wanda: ((Please stop it guys))

Kitty: ((We were supposed to be planning our rp group’s big cross over event))

Kitty: ((Why is Kris still not here?))

Tony: ((He still has classes. I’ll text him. Calm your Suho))

Wanda: ((Omg. Pls stop))

Tony: ((Sorry D.O))

Pietro has entered the chat

Pietro: ((Did I miss anything important?))

Steve: ((Nope. Not at all))

Pietro: ((Good. So…meeting and ))

Wanda: ((I’ll get Kkaebsong and Yeollie in the chat. Brb))

Pietro: ((K D.O))

Pietro: ((Can we make this quick please? I have class in a while))

Kitty: ((Oh yeah. You’re one of those afternoon schedule kids.))

Kitty: ((It’s okay. You can leave the chat now Kai. I’ll ask D.O to tell you what happens))

Pietro: ((Thank you. Bye))

Pietro has left the chat

Steve: ((So…Are we just waiting for Kkaebsong, Yeollie, and Kris?))

Kkaebsong has entered the chat

Yeollie has entered the chat

Tony: ((Nah Xiu, we’re just waiting for Kris now.))

Steve: ((Can we start without him?))

Yeollie: ((Come on. I still have to give out my composition to my prof))

Kkaebsong: ((And I have an errand to do))

Kitty: ((Fine. Let’s start planning it.))

Wanda: ((Aw…Kai left. :( ))

Kkaebsong changed their name to Parker

Yeollie changed their name to Wade

Wade: ((D.O and Kai sitting on a tree))

Parker: ((K-I-S-S-I-N-G))

Wanda: ((Stop or else.))

Parker: ((Omg)

Wade: ((ok))

Steve: ((Ah . I have an emergency shift. Sorry guys. Bye))

Tony: ((No! Xiuminnie! Don’t leave me!))

Steve: ((Sorry Lu *blows a kiss*))

Tony: ((*Dies a bit on the inside*))

Wade: ((Xiumin and Xiao Lu))

Wanda: ((Yeollie…))

Steve has left the chat


 

Minseok ran into the café, sweaty from practice and uniform messy from a quick change. He felt disgusting not having showered before having to take someone else’s shift. Luckily, it wasn’t even a late shift, he could still make it back for a shower and some time to talk with Xiao Lu. He entered the backroom and quickly fixed his uniform, grumbling at how wrinkled it was. He took the uniform hat out of his backpack, fixed his hair, and hid it under the cap to make sure no one saw how sweaty he was. He doubted it though. He silently prayed for some kind of divine intervention that could make this any better.

“Minseokie~!” He looked back to his workmate and best friend Dongwoo, wearing what looked like an ugly bear costume. He was too focused on the ugly costume that he didn’t notice the equally horrible bear mask.

“What the hell are you wearing Dongwoo?” Dongwoo sighed as he puts the bear mask on. “Guess who got ‘promoted’ to bear mascot.” Before Minseok could make any snide remarks, Dongwoo strode out of the backroom. That divine intervention he asked for couldn’t have gotten any better.

The whole time he was at the counter making coffee, he couldn’t help but stare at his best friend trying his best to get people to come in the café. His shift was usually uneventful. Customers came in and out often, the usuals ended up being more memorable. Then there was this one guy who grumbled about how he disliked coffee. The guy had already paid for his drink and was just waiting for Minseok to give it to him.

“Here you go.” Minseok smiled, passing to him his order of a Caramel Macchiato. Minseok crossed out the customer’s name -Jongin- and replaced it with ‘coffee hater’.

“Just saying. This isn’t for me. It’s for a friend.” Coffee hater said. Minseok took note of the TVXQ shirt Coffee hater wore. He was judging him very hard now. Coffee hater gave him a quick smile before leaving.

Coffee hater obviously hated coffee and he must be a fake Cassiopeia. He couldn’t wait to tell Xiao Lu about that stupid coffee hater.

“Oh, Minseok. I almost forgot.” His manager, Henry, said. “You’re also going to be stuck in that bear costume” He smiled.

Minseok stood there, mouth agape and with a distraught look on his face. “Payback for slapping me on the balls.” Henry cooed before leaving for the back room.

“That was just an accident!” Minseok yelled. He could hear Amber, their cashier girl, laughing at him.

“I’m so glad I haven’t made Henry angry yet.”

Minseok sighed before returning to his spot behind the counter. “At least you won’t have to serve Coffee hater anymore, Minseok-hyung.”

“Amber. You have to call me ‘Oppa’ not ‘Hyung’.” He scolded.


 

Iron-Millionaire asked: ((Xiu xiu! I’m lonely!))

Iron-Millionaire asked: ((COME BACK HOME! WON’T YOU COME BACK HOME!!!!!))

Iron-Millionaire asked: ((I miss you so much Minnie))

Iron-Millionaire asked: ((I’m still on the group chat. Pls. Go online as soon as you get home))

 

Xiuminnie! Why do you leave me alone all the time? I miss you! Huhuhu! I think you’ll just delete my asks so I’m sending you fanmail. Huhu! WHY DON’T YOU ANSWER ME?! I DON’T WANT TO ANGST TO KRIS AND MY OTHER ROOMMATE. KRIS AND SUHO ARE GETTING NC-17 WITH THEIR PLOTS NOW!!! Why can’t we NC-17 Stony it? Huhu Xiuminnie pls answer me.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     -Iron-Millionaire


 

Sometimes Minseok hated being in love with a clingy piece of like Xiao Lu. Xiao Lu always messaged him. Xiao Lu, for some reason, was always online. Xiao Lu had the same interests as him. Sometimes he thought Xiao Lu isn’t some kid from China, but a stalker who’s obsessed with a boring kid named Kim Minseok.

Minseok didn’t really think he was interesting. He came from a middle class family who didn’t really make that much money to get him into a University like this. But since he and his younger sister were on full time scholarships, they didn’t have to worry about his schooling. His parents gave him (what his family considers) a huge sum of money to buy anything for college. He got a part time job as a barista (and as of recent, the café’s mascot) to pay for his rent. He roomed with a kid named Kim Jongdae who was either making music with his boyfriend or making music with his boyfriend. Maybe the only interesting thing about him was he was on the Soccer Team.

Xiao Lu seemed to be interested in a boring kid like him. He seemed to like listening to Minseok’s mundane stories about his everyday life. Though they seemed to be on the same page about roommates who to their online boyfriends.

Minseok took his shirt off, threw it in the laundry bin, and grabbed his shampoo and towel. He decided to take a shower even before replying to anything Xiao Lu had sent him. Unfortunately for him, his shower was broken and he had to take a shower in Jongdae’s bathroom.

He was lucky to find Jongdae just making music with his boyfriend. Jongdae shot him a smile before telling him to put on a shirt.

“God Minseok. You don’t have to rub it in my face that you have an 8-pack.”

Minseok sheepishly waved at Jongdae. Jongdae’s boyfriend Yixing whistled and Minseok entered the bathroom. He heard a different voice speak up now.

“Damn, that guy has abs.”

“Lu Han, I have abs too.”

“Hell yeah! My boyfriend’s been lifting.”

He took the rest of his clothes off and turned the shower on, not wanting to hear Jongdae, Yixing, and the new guy Lu Han talk about abs the whole time.


 

Steve has entered the chat

Tony: ((XIUMINNIE! THERE YOU ARE))

Steve: ((Sorry Xiao Lu. Work things))

Tony: ((It’s okay.))

Steve: ((Some guy really pissed me off today))

Steve: ((He says he hates coffee. IN A COFFEE SHOP!))

Steve: ((And he was wearing a TVXQ Shirt))

Tony: ((That !))

Tony: ((HE MIGHT EVEN BE A FAKE CASSIE))

Steve: ((That’s exactly what I was thinking))

Tony: ((I know coffee and our gods TVXQ are not related at all.))

Tony: ((But Jesus. He sounds like a total ))

Tony: ((and Cassies are not total ))


 

Minseok fell asleep while talking to Xiao Lu. He didn’t see Xiao Lu’s constant “where are you” messages until he woke up with a sore body from soccer practice and a laptop warning him that he’s down to his last 10% of power.