EunByul's GTK

We can learn to love again [ TaeByul ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae-Kwang

After that my mind start to be insane..I always think of that beast..She doesn't leave my mind..

I can't focus on what i am doing cause i always think of her , I can't stand it so i goes to her house and saw that annoying Jessica...

" Sir! "

" Sir? "

" I didn't know your name so..What your name? "

" Gong Tae-Kwang

" Gong Tae-Kwang

" Yes "

" But Why are you here? "

" To see..EunByul-ah "

" Eonnie? She goes to her school..But Yi Ahn, can i be a little sister to you..It's just i want to have a brother "

" Is it what you want to say last night? "

" Yup.."

" But why did you say that if i'm single "

" I just though i want my brother to be single cause i want to find him a girlfriend but Eonnie is your fiance , and she is a right girl for my brother so it's ok..And can you be my brother? "

" Ok! Ok!  But where is her school? "

" I don't know "

" Ok! Bye! "

I though i will see her..Tomorrow is the day that we are going to Seoul..But we fight...That beast is a real BEAST!! Aish!

I goes on my school and as always girls approached me..

 

EunByul

I goes to my school and as always there's a group of girls approching a guy...Is he that handsome? Is he that famous?

I goes near it and saw that guy..I didn't she it clearly cause the girls is...Aish!

I didn't mind it then i walked to the school gate but then and guy bumped on me...

" I'm sorry miss! It's just this girls.. "

I face dthat guy and that guy is Tae-Kwang

" EunByul-ah! "

" Tae-Kwang-ah! " than i stare at him , but then i looked at the group of girls and they seem to be really angry at me..

He then grabs my hand and we run on the scond floor of the library..

" Ya! GongTae-ssi! So..youre' a famous guys here..So youre' the man that my friend talking about.. "

" But why you didn't know the famous guy's name "

" They just say GTK GTK GTK!! "

" Ahh! It's my codename here " he then laughs and smiled at me

" But why did you became so famous , They say i looked alike at that K-Popstar living here named Yook Sung Jae

" Yook Sung Jae? "

" Yup! "

" Are you kidding me? "

" Ani-yo! I really am! "

" Ara! Ara! But other than that reason? "

" Im the Director

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter