Moving On

We can learn to love again [ TaeByul ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks past ( since the ending )...

Yi Ahn and Eun BI are now dating happily and have a beautiful relationship together , ShiJin and SongJoo are preparing for there interview and the other's are preparing for the graduation..And finally Tae-Kwang..he is now preparing to go to the states with his aboeji.,..

Tae-Kwang

Aish! Tomorrow , i will now go to States with aboeji..I went to the rooftop where i always been and sit on the bench over there.. I look at the view of Sekang High , it's really indeed beautiful..

" Gong Tae-ssi, tomorrow is the day , but are you going to States? " she asked curiously

" Why? Youre' gonna catch me back , if you miss me ? " I said joking around...

" Ani! I just...If you sees my Sister text me..I really misses her " then a tear from her eyes fall down..

" Aish! You really misses that B-E-A-S-T " she then smile and wipe her tears and then hit me..

" Ya! GongTae-ssi don't said that to my sister! "

" Ara! Ara! " i look at my watch and it's already 6 pm..

" Ya! GongTae-ssi..Moved On okay! " then she taped my arm and then walk away from the rooftop

This time i feel no romantic feelings , did i just moved on...??

After that day , i am now here in the States to study , my dad is now a director on my school here again..

I'm pretty famous because everyone knows i'm the school's director son..I am annoyed with the girls giving me letter and chocolates..There' just my type..I goes to the department store near our school and eat some noodles..then i looked around and saw a girl lookes like Eun-Bi passing the department store..EunByul-ssi?

I run towards that girl and grab her hand then she kicked me..

" Ya!...GongTae-ssi...."

" Ya!EunByul-ah! Youre' so harsh..Aish! " 

" It's you fault.. "

" Ara! Let's go and walked around? "

" Why would i go with you? "

" Aish! "

" Convinced me "

I then leaned down my face...I moved closer but then she kicked me..

" Ara! Ara! " Then she walked fast away from me..

I then run near her " Did my charm just.."

Then she stop and faced me..Then she hit me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter