In A RelationShip

We can learn to love again [ TaeByul ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunByul

Today is our first day of being in a realtionship..I'm now TaeKwang's girlfriend , and i can't believe it..We used to be an enemy we used to fight but now..were' now happy together...

" Ya! EunByul-ssi! Let's go! Were' gonna be late for the flight! "

" Ne! Wait! "

I follow him and put hold his hand..

Were' going to Seoul now..Were' just gonna stay there for 1 week..

TaeKwang

I'm now happy that were' official now..Were' going to the Seoul to announce that were' now official...

I Love EunByul and i think she loves me back....

When we arrived to Seoul , EunBi , YiAhn , SungJoo and ShiJin approached us..

" Eonnie! Tae-Kwang-ah!! " EunBi shouted and run towards her sister..

" Annyeong! " EunByul says happily and pull me besides her..

" What's with you and tae-kwang? " Yi Ahn says curiously and glared at me..I just smirk at him..

" Aiggooooo!! EunByul-ah , tell them! "

" Were'....Were'..Were' now official! " Then she jump of happiness and so do SungJoo and EunBi , i suddenly looked at Shi Jin and she smirks at me with a date glare...

" I'm happy you totally moved on! " ShiJin says and smirks..

" Aigoooo! Who says that i like you! " then i glared at her and put my eyebrows up..

I look at Yi Ahn and he seems to be happy now that i moved on from EunBi..

After all of chit chats we have now come to our houses , ShiJin and SungJoo goes home together while Me , EunByul-ah, EunBi , Yi Ahn walks to the twins home..

" Why are going to are house? " EunByul says with her eyebrows up..

" Were' going to take you home " Yi Ahn says with a bright smile and holds EunBi's hands..

" Aigoo! So romantic " I just sayed with a poker face

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter