Rabin: Sweet Moments

Sweet Kisses

Wonshik was a cheesy and he knew that he was. But when it came to Hongbin, he just couldn't help himself, he had no control over how he acted around Hongbin. He wanted to be the best man that he could possibly be, as long as it was for Hongbin. Even though Hongbin told him many times that he should dial it down, a lot, he didn't listen, instead he turned up the cheesiness. He showered him with affection, bought him gifts, dedicated his mixtapes to him, he did everything for Hongbin.

  

Hongbin wasn't one for the cheesy stuff, he was just so awkward he couldn't handle the constant cheesy actions. Everytime Wonshik did something cheesy, he couldn't help the cringing that followed the actions. He loved Wonshik, he really did, but did he really have to be such a cheesy all the time? And no matter how many times he tried to tell him to tone it down, it seemed like he got worse. He didn't mind the affection, as long as it wasn't to much, but it was all the gifts he gave him. Hongbin hated that Wonshik gave him so many gifts, he didn't need to do that, he didn't need to buy him anything when he was all that he needed. He espically hated the fact that he dedicated all of his mixtapes to him, those where just, weird.

 

--

 

Wonshik knew that there anniversery was coming up, and he knew that he had to do something extra for it this year. That's why he decided to take Hongbin to a cabin in the mountains, he knew that he would love the view and that it would be a wonderful place for Hongbin to practice taking photos. But the only thing that would be a struggle, was getting Hongbin there without him knowing where they where going, so Wonshiks best option was blindfolding him for the entire ride, which could either go very wrong or very right.

 

Hongbin hated being blindfolded, espically when Wonshik had blindfolded him and practically shoved him in the passanger seat of the car. No matter how much he tried to ask where they where going, or if he asked if he could take of the stupid blindfold off, the answer was a very solid no. Knowing Wonshik, it was probably something either extremely stupid or something extremely cheesy considering thats just how Wonshik worked. So when Wonshik finally removed the stupid blindfold, the first thing he did was take in his surrondings, and he knew it, Wonshik had brought him somewhere extremely cheesy.

 

--

 

Wonshik didn't want to brag, but this was the best idea he had ever had. The cabin was wonderful and comfortable, and Hongbin was in love with the view and was constantly taking photos of everything he came across, including many of Wonshik. And the best part about being in a cabin, was that they where alone together, to spend time together without having to worry about work or anything for a whole week. They could spend sweet moments together, including having much . 

 

Hongbin had thought that spending an entire week in a cabin would be terrible, but he was very wrong. He loved it there, there was so many things that he could take photos of. And although Wonshik was still being a cheesy , he felt so peaceful being away from everything. And he wouldn't admit it to Wonshik, but he loved that they had the whole week to spend with each other only, even though Wonshik kept talking about how they could have anywhere. 

 

--

 

The week at the cabin went by to quickly, and Wonshik was disapointed when they had to head back home. He let Hongbin drive on the way back so he could pout in the passanger seat, sure he was happy that they had a fun and romantic get away, but he still wished it could of gone on forever. But as he watched Hongbin concentrait on the road, he knew that he would have the rest of his life to be however romantic he wanted to with Hongbin, because he knew that there future was going to be full of many sweet moments to come.

 

 

When i was rereading this story the only thing that came to my mind was : why??

But i knew that i couldnt just delete it, nor just end it. in fact i dont really know how this story is going to end heheh

anywayyyy enjoy {subscribe and comment if you liked it or if you didnt like heheh}