Neo: Sweet Caring

Sweet Kisses

Taekwoon knew that he didn’t need to be following Hakyeon around, he knew that Hakyeon was fully capable of keeping himself safe. But for some reason, Taekwoon felt the need to follow him around just to make sure that he was completely safe all the time.


 

Hakyeon knew that Taekwoon followed him, but he decided to let it slide. He knew that him following him was the way he showed his affection. And Taekwoon was always one who struggled to show his affection, and if this was the way that he decided to show his affection, no matter how creepy it seemed, Hakyeon was okay with it. In fact Hakyeon kinda liked the fact that Taekwoon was following him, it made him feel safe, and slightly creeped out because Taekwoon still scared him a little.

 

---

 

Hakyeon once had the bright idea to go dancing in the rain. Taekwoon had been logical and had refused to go outside because he didn’t want to catch a cold, so he had gave Hakyeon a warning that he was going to get sick before letting him go ahead and head outside. Taekwoon had watched from the living room window as Hakyeon had twirled and leaped through the puddles like a little kid, and he had to give up a little smile because, although he knew that Hakyeon was going to end up being sick, he still looked super adorable while he was dancing in the rain.

 

A day later, Hakyeon was bedridden with a terrible cough and a splitting headache that wouldn’t let Hakyeon open his eyes. And although Taekwoon wanted to say that he was right, he just couldn’t because Hakyeon looked so sick and sad and he wanted to do all he could to make him feel like the regular Hakyeon again. So although Hakyeon tried to say that he was okay and just needed to rest the sickness away, Taekwoon insisted on taking care of him. He feed him soup, wrapped him up in so many blankets that it was hard to find the boy hidden under all those blankets, and he was constantly feeding him medicines and remedies that he felt would help cure him faster.

 

Hakyeon knew that Taekwoon meant well, but it seemed almost like he was being suffocated by the affection. He knew that he shouldn’t of gone out and danced in the rain for an hour, but he also knew that it was just a cold and that he wasn’t actually going to die. But when he had tried to tell Taekwoon that he wasn’t dying he instantly got shoved back down into bed and a mouthful of homemade soup. So Hakyeon decided that maybe he should just be quiet, because it wasn’t everyday that he got hand feed soup from Taekwoon.

 

--

 

Taekwoon knew that he couldn’t protect Hakyeon from everything, but he sure as hell was going to try to. Even if it meant that he would get hurt in the process, as long as Hakyeon was safe, that was all that mattered to him.

 

Hakyeon didn’t want Taekwoon to get hurt for him anymore. But no matter what he tried to say to get him to change his mind, Taekwoon wouldn’t change, he would insist on protecting Hakyeon. Even if it meant that he would fight the guys who kept on making fun of Hakyeon after work and end up coming home with a split lip and bruises splattered across his pale body. He would insist that he is fine and that he is just happy that Hakyeon is safe and not harmed. And no matter how much Hakyeon would complain, Taekwoon would just shut him up by kissing him and murmuring how much he loved him and that he meant the world to him.

 

--

 

Hakyeon wanted to take care of Taekwoon. But Taekwoon never seemed to get sick, or badly injured. So Hakyeon never really got the chance to take care of him, the only time he got to take care of Taekwoon was when Taekwoon got the flu once and he was bedridden for a week. But after he had gotten better, Hakyeon had instantly fell sick, resulting in him being once again taken care of by Taekwoon.

 

Taekwoon found that it was sweet that Hakyeon wanted to take care of him, but he didn’t want to be babied on, it just wasn’t something he enjoyed. So whenever he was feeling under the weather, which wasn’t often, he hid it as best as he could. Sometimes Hakyeon would notice if he was sniffling a lot or if he started having a coughing fit that he couldn’t play off as choking. Only then did he let Hakyeon take care of him, only because it would make him sad if he wasn’t allowed to take care of Taekwoon.

 

--


Most of the time, Taekwoon cared for Hakyeon. It was something that not only made him happy, but it was something that made him feel like Hakyeon would never leave him.

What is this...i don't know i just kinda felt like i had to write something for this

i guess i don't really know where this story is going at the moment, or if it's even going somewhere actually...

anyway, comment/subscribe/upvote if you want to lol