4

Locksmith

Zico's POV

"See you later." I said as I waved to Kwon. 

"Sure sure." He said and entered his classroom.

I got to my classroom and saw Jiyeon chatting with a guy. A red-head guy. I continued to walk over them until I reached my seat. Jiyeon looked over me and smiled. I smiled back. Then I sat on my chair. 

As soon as the teacher came, our class started until it was already time to go home. I wasn't bored as usual cause Jiyeon's infront of me. Glancing at me once in a while. I got my backpack and I saw Jiyeon and the guy again on the door way. "What the heck." I said to myself as I stood infront of them.

"Sorry." Jiyeon said because they're blocking the door way.

"It's fine." I said and walked out. I took a glance at the guy. He was looking at me. I stopped and looked back at him, intensely. We we're having a staring contest, and the atmosphere was getting scary.

"Oh no." I heard Jiyeon's friend whispered.

"HEEEEEEEY HYUNNNG~ Let's gooo~" P.O Rapped. I broke the staring and looked at my dongsaeng. I nodded, "Sure." I said and we got out of the school.

Seyong's POV

When that ZICO guy first entered our classroom, I didn't like him. The hell he stared at me like that. I wanted to kick him. Damn it.

"What was that about, Seyong?" Jiyeon asked me, in an angry-ish tone. I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled sheepishly, "That was nothing." I said. 

"It should be or else!" Jiyeon said.

"Or else what?" I asked. She walked out of the room and I quickly followed her.

"HEEEY! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME!!" I heard Eunji yelled from our classroom, she was one of the cleaners for today. 

"Hey Jiyeon!" I said while walking behind her. She wasn't answering back. We got out of the school gates and we we're walking down the side walk. "What's her problem?" I asked myself and scratched my head.

I quickly held her wrist and turn her around.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, looking deeply in her eyes.

She smiled and giggled. She playfully punched me in the chest and I let go of her hand.

"Nothing!" She said cheerfully. "I was just joking." She continued and laughed. I sighed and patted her head. "Come on, I'll send you home now." I said and intertwined my fingers with hers.

We walked until we reached her house.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." I said and kissed her on the cheek. She nodded and I walked out of there gate. "Bye!" Jiyeon said while waving. I waved back.

Taeyeon's POV

"Aren't you going to attend voice class? Damn Taeyeon! You're voice is like a gift from heaven." Tiffany said. "No! No! I don't wanna sing!" I answered and sighed. "I should get going, I have to cook dinner with my sister tonight." I said and ran off.

I stopped running when I couldn't see Tiffany anymore. She arranges voice lesson in our campus, since not a lot of people join there, as a friend, she thought if I can join her. She's been a bit annoying this past days.

"How could I stop her for asking me?" I said while looking up in the sky.

*BEEP BEEP*

I jumped and looked over a black car stopped on my right.

I smiled on the sight of it. I quickly knew who it was.

Jisuk. 

The window slid down and I saw his face. "Sup, Jisuk?" I asked and bent down a bit to the level of the window. I saw him raised his eyebrow, Oops! He prefers to be called Taewoon. "Sorry, let me rephrase that! Sup, Taewoon?" I said and he smiled. "Been good. Do you wanna ride home together?" He asked and I nodded. I entered his car and put on the seatbelt.

Jisuk is my childhood friend. He's been on my side since i can start thinking. We went to the same Elementary and Highschool. And we go to the same university. 

He would always pick me up from the house and we'll drive to school together and this, whenever he sees me walking to the university gates, he would offer to drive me home. 

We talked about a lot of unnecesary stuffs. 

"By the way. Jiho's home." He randomly said. My eyes grew big. 

"HE IS?! OMO I SHOULD CALL JIYEON! WAIT WHERE'S MY PHONE!? OH THERE IT IS!" I said while looking for my phone in my bag, "NO! WAIT!" He got my phone and there was a truck infront of us. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I yelled ontop of my lungs.

He quickly drove to the left. We stopped on the side way.

We both sighed heavily.

"Oh my god." I managed to blurt out.

He threw his head at the back and he was panting heavily. "That was close." He said and looked at me and I nodded.

We stared at each others eyes until we both laughed. "HAAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHA That was cool." I said while laughing. "It's like were playing in a video game HAHHAHAHA" He added.

We're both weird.

"Jiho doesn't want you to tell Jiyeon that he's back." He said, "He wants to surprise her." He continued.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Surprise her? Why surprise her? All Jiyeon wanted is to see Jiho again." I said quite annoyed. "Chill. I'll explain later." He said and started the car and we drove home.

Jisuk stopped the car in their house.

"Wait, you're making me walk?" I asked.

He laughed. "Silly. No! Stay in our house for a bit, Jiho wants to talk to you." He answered and I nodded. We both walk together to their house. He got his keys and unlocked the door knob.

I took a step in their house.

I grinned on the sight. Nothing changed inside. The last time I was there was when the day Jiho left. Even though our house was beside each other, I wouldn't go inside. Because Jisuk would always visit us in our house.

"Oh! Jiyeon!" Jisuk's mom called me.

"Omoni. Annyeong~" I said and bowed.

"Good thing you're here. I made some cookies." She said. "I'm lucky. I'm really hungry." I said and laughed.

"Noona!" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked back and saw a really tall guy, but I think Jisuk is a bit taller. I examined his face while he was walking towards me with a smile.

"Jiho!" I blurted out.

He laughed and he hugged me.

"How's noona?" He asked. "I've been good! I miss you! Why did you have to leave Jiyeon?" I asked. He rubbed his head. "Yeah.. About that.." He said.

"Jisuk told me." I said. Jisuk cleared his throat. "Sorry. Taewoon." I stick my tongue out.

Taewoon, Jiho and Me went to the living room and talked about the surprise for Jiyeon. 

"Wouldn't she be angry at me?" Jiho asked worriedly. "I don't know..." I answered. He seemed to be disappointed, he looked down and sighed heavily. "I mean, I guess she will be a bit angry at you for leaving her without saying goodbye. But all this years, she kept on thinking of you. I know she never forgot about you, You were always on her mind." I explained.

He seemed to lightened up and smiled. "Thank noona. I hope that's true." He said.

Her mom entered the living room and brought us snacks. 

After eating. I decided to go home. I bet Jiyeon's already home. Jisuk and Jiho accompanied me to the door and then Jisuk walked me home.

"Thanks, Jisuk." I smiled. "Jisuk? Aish! Okay. You guys are the only person that can call me Jisuk." He said. I laughed and walked towards the door.

"Bye babo!" I yelled and entered inside.

- End Of POV -

Taewoon's POV

"You didn't even asked why you are included to the people who can call me Jisuk..." I whispered and turned around. I started walking.

'Cause you're special to me, Kim Taeyeon.' I said to myself.

- END OF POV -

Jiyeon's POV

I was waiting for my older sister to go home. She was never late. I was sitting in the couch, tapping the side table. "I'm hungry!!!" I said and my tummy groaned. "Unnie where are youuuuu!" I yelled in frustration.

"Here." Jiyeon unnie said in a soft tone. I looked at my back and saw her standing there and was a carrying a pink little basket. I wonder what's inside.

"Thank god you're here. I'm so hungry!" I stood up. "Where were you unnie?" I asked. We both walked to the dinning table. He put down the little basket and cooked me dinner. "I went to Jisuk house." She answered. "Oh, how's he? And omoni?" I asked. "They're both doing good. And omoni told me to bring those cookies for you. She said she misses you." She answered.

"Oh, thanks. I miss her too." I said and grabbed the pink basket. 

Chocolate chip cookies. My favorite.

"I'll save that later, after I eat dinner." I said and put aside the cookies as my sister put my dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I entered my bedroom and layed down on my bed. I looked over to my bed-side table and saw Jiho's picture. "I really miss you." I whispered as I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD. I'M SO SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH AND A HALF. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY. TT-TT
So, here's chapter 4. Please subscribe and don't unsubscribe. I'll try to make this story interesting and good.