Chapter 2

Locksmith

Seyong's POV

It's the first day of class and I picked Jiyeon from their house and we went to our school. Fortunately, when I went to the bulletin board to see on which class we belong, we we're both in the same class. 

I told her the good news and her face seemed to lightened much more.  I smiled on the sight. Since the classes won't start until 8, we decided to go to the library. While walking, I remebered the day we first met. It was the same day last year.

FLASHBACK

"Hyung! See you later!" I bid goodbye to my older brother, Hwanhee. He nodded and drove off.

I entered the school gate and heard whispers and squeals. I just rolled my eyes and went directly to the bulletin board.

"Oh my god he's so handsome."

"Is he a freshman?"

"I wanna go talk to him."

I saw my name on the board and decided to go to the library, cause the library is air-conditioned and I wanted  a cold place. But I didn't know where it was so I just asked a girl.

"Excuse me, Do you know where the library is?" I asked a random girl. She turned around and I was mesmerized. She's so beautiful. She shook her head "Sorry, but no. I'm looking for it aswell." She answered. "Oh, okay." I said and scratched my head. I wonder what her name is.

She turned her back and continued walking. I held her arm. "Do you think we can look for it together?" I said, slightly blushing. She nodded, "Sure." She said. Then we walked. We asked different students, but we always ask those who are freshmen.

"Let's try looking for a higher year, shall we?" I said and smiled brightly. She nodded and smirked a bit.

Aish, I haven't asked her name yet. 

We then spotted a Junior student who was pretty nice to lead us to the library.

"Here we are." The girl said.

"Oh thank you." She said and bowed. I bowed too, "Thank you."

"No worries, I'm glad to help. I'm the student council president. So, see you around, freshmen" The president ran off.

We looked at each other. "Here we are." She said with her very calm voice. I nodded and smiled brightly. I opened the door for her and she went in. It was cold like i wanted it to be. 

Then we parted ways. She went to the other table and I went over the couch.

I was staring at her in a distance while she was reading a book. After a moment, I needed to go outside for a walk. While I was walking, some girls started to run over me, I was like "What the hell?!" Then I ran off inside the library.

I saw a bunch of guys talking to her, but she wouldn't even talk back to them and the guys were causing noises so the librarian went over them and kicked the boys out.

Then I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to know her name so I went over her table. But when I was about to take another step, There was a banana peal on the floor! And i slipped and there was a loud noise. 

"SSSSSSSHHHHH!" The library teacher said.

I bowed my head for a sorry. Good thing there we're no people there, only me, the librarian and her.

I saw her stand and walked over me, "I wanted to laugh, but we're in the library so i won't. Come, let me help you." She said while smiling. And in that moment, it just went BOOOOM! My heart melted.

I stood up and fixed myself, "Dammmmn, that was embarassing!" I said in a low voice. "That really was." She said and walked over to her table and I followed. 

She sat down and I sat infront of her, while reading a book i was staring and pouting at her.

She eyed me, "What do you want?" She said and put the book down.

"Kim Seyong." I introduced and handed my hand for a shakehand.

She smiled again, "Kim Jiyeon." And reached for my hand. I sat back down and she asked me why I was running. "I saw you running over the door." She said. The door was a glass door so she can see me. "Girls were chasing me." I said and sighed. 

"Me too." Jiyeon said. I looked at her, "Girls?!" I asked. She shook her head, "Ofcourse not! Boys are chasing me too." She said. 

"You're very pretty that's why they're chasing you. Even I would chase you too." I said, and smiled brightly.

She just smiled.

Then after that, I asked for her number and she kindly gave it to me. Then after a few weeks, We became friends, then close friends then here we are. 

END OF FLASHBACK

We sat on the table we're we met and he giggled for no reason. "Hey, are you going crazy?" I asked and tilted my head. She shook her head, "I just remeber when you slip there." She said and pointed out where I slipped. My face turned red, "Hey! Stop that." I said and reached for her cheek and pinched it. 

She smiled and held my hand. "It's okay, even though you slipped, you we're still handsome." She said with a serious face and laughed after she said it. 

"Aish, Kim Jiyeon.." I said and ruffled her hair.

"It's been a year." I said and stared at her. "We'll it is." She said and smiled. 

"I love you." I randomly said. She giggled and kicked my feet under the table and I groaned. "I love you too!" She said.

If you still don't know Jiyeon, she can be snobby and rude. But once you get to know her, she's very playful and nice. She's childish like this time. But she can be serious. And I'm very careful on my words, since she gets hurt easily with words.

We went out of the library since it was almost 8.

We we're walking through the corridor when we saw Chaejin.

"Hey hyung and noona!" He greeted us. "Hey Chaejin." Jiyeon said and waved. "What section are you?" I asked him. "1-A" He answered. "Oh, cool." I said.

Chaejin is one of the members of MYNAME. I'm one too. They're my bestfriend and childhood friends, we practically grew together. Cause our parents are all bestfriends when they we're in highschool.

"Where's the others?" I asked Chaejin.

"Gunwoo hyung is still in his house, Insoo hyung is already in the dance practice room, and JunQ hyung is at the rooftop." He answered. I nodded. "We're going now, Chaejin. You should go to your classroom now, you don't wanna be late for your first period, right?" Jiyeon asked and Chaejin shook his head.

"Ofcourse. See you guys!" He said and waved while running.

"Let's go?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Hey there Campus Couple!" Eunji, Jiyeon's bestfriend shocked us.

"You scared me there." Jiyeon said and patted her chest. "Sorry, sorry." Eunji said while dancing to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry. This two are so alike. 

"Hey you!" Eunji faced me. "What?" I asked. "How's Chaejin?" She asked. "He's already here~~~" I teased. She blushed. "I didn't see him." She said and pouted. "You can go to his classroom later, I'll come with you." Jiyeon said and patted her back.

Jiyeon's POV

We met Chaejin and Eunji on the corridor. 

We are now in our classroom, and fortunately, Eunji is in the same class with me and Seyong. I'm so happy. We can chat all day long without listening to the teacher, but ofcourse I wouldn't do that. Seyong would get mad. 

We picked our seats, Seyong was sitting in the left row beside the window while i sit next to him, and Eunji sat next me. 

We all got settled on our seats and chatted and chatted and chatted until the bell rang and all of the students went inside and got settled on their seats.

"Hey hey hey. There's a blonde boy at the door!" Eunji tapped my shoulders and pointed the guy.

I can only look at his hair, and his back was all i can see. 

"Weird hair color." I said and Eunji laughed. "I know right." She agreed.

Then our teacher, Mr. Park came in. "Alright class! We have a transferee from America." Mr. Park announced and we all went silent. He faced the door, "Come in and introduce yourself."

The guy walked in, He's tall and had blonde hair. His face was familiar but I didn't payed attention to that. I just looked at him.

He smiled at the class "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Zico. I'm from america." He said and placed his hands on his pocket.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updateeeee :D Sorry for keeping you waiting. ♥ And the banana in this chapter IS SOOOOOOOO RANDOM. LOOOOL. So yeah, here's another chapter, hope you like and read it guys. ♥

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ♥