Eyes

Locksmith

Jiyeon's POV

'What a weird name.' I said to myself.

As soon as he started talking, the girls in my class squealed like there's no tomorrow. And It's so annoying, so I rolled my eyes and just looked away.

One of our classmates raised her hand. The teacher called out for her and she stood up. "Mr. Park, can I ask him a question?" Yejin, my classmate asked. Mr. Park nodded. Yejin faced Zico and mouthed "Hi", Zico just smiled. "How do we pronounce your name?" She said in an aegyo-ish tone and I sighed. She's always been flirty.

"Uhm." Zico said and eyed the ceiling.

"I guess you can pronounce it as "Jico". Since we pronounce "Z" as "J". But It'll be cool if you pronounce it as Zico." He said and smirked at Yejin. Yejin flashed red while he was talking to her.

"Now now. Please take your seat on the vacant sit back there." Mr. Park said and pointed the seat behind me. Oh great. He looked over at my way and he got down from the platform and slowly walked over me, well I guess the seat behind me. I couldn't help but to look at him, examine him.

He's tall, has a lean body, blonde hair that looks so smooth, chubby cheeks and the eyes. They remind me of someone. Someone I can't remember.

I didn't notice that I was staring at him for a while and he got the feeling that someone is staring at him. He looked down and saw me staring at him, he stopped on my right. We were both looking at each others eyes. His eyes seemed to have a pain and sadness into it. Until he look at the seat behind me, broking our eye contact and he smirked.

I looked straight infront. Then he sat down on his seat. Seyong tapped me on my shoulder, getting out from my daze. I jumped a little on my chair and looked at his way.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "Bring out your math textbook. Aren't you listening to Mr. Park? You don't want to get scolded, do you?" He asked again, I got my bag and got my Math textbook. I smiled at him again, "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said and giggled. He smiled back and we listened to Mr. Park and his ever-so-lame-jokes until our 1st period was over.

Then our 2nd period started, It was getting quite boring. Since I didn't have much interest in Biology. I sighed in distress and looked down at my desk. And again, his eyes got into my mind. Zico's.

I shake off that thought and looked straight at the teacher again. I bit my lower lip, trying to remeber who it was that has the same eyes as him. Focusing on the chalk board and I didn't realize that the teacher was already beside me. 

"Ms. Kim!" Mrs. Jang slammed his hand ontop of my table. I jumped on my seat and looked at Mrs. Jang, "Ah! Neh? Mollayo!" Those words came out of my mouth making the whole class burst into laughter, even Eunji and Seyong. Aghh! Babo Jiyeon. You're making a fool of yourself infront of the transferee.

"Are you not listening to me, Ms. Kim?" My teacher said.

'Why do I even care if I get embarassed infront of the transferee?' I thought to myself. "Yes Ma'am. I am." I answered Mrs. Jang. "Stand up and I'll ask you a question." She ordered and I did what she said. She asked me a question about Photosynthesis and I effortlessly answered her. "Fair enough. You can now sit down." She said and I sat down. I gave out a heavy sigh.

Mrs. Jang looked back at me, "And If I caught you daydreaming again, I'll send you to detention." She said. And I nodded.

Our 2nd period ended and It's already recess. 

"Jiyeon, You and Eunji can go to the cafeteria, I have to meet with the guys." Seyong told me and I nodded. "Say Hi for me." I said and we walked out the door and went to separate ways.

"Hey, What's wrong with you? You've been daydreaming this morning." Eunji said and nodge me in the sides. "I don't know. I have this weird feeling about the transferee." I answered. "Continue, I'll listen." Eunji said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I looked at his eyes. His eyes were familiar. Really familiar." I said. She looked at me, "Do you know who It is?" Eunji asked. I shook my head, "Can't remember who it is." I answered. "Maybe It's Jiho." She said in a jokingly way and laughed. I laughed with her, then stopped. "Maybe not." I answered. "Hmm." She murmured.

We continue to walk to the cafeteria. And as soon as we reach it, we saw a bunch of girls circling a bunch of guys. And there I saw Zico. He's hair stands out of the other guys hair.

"Isn't that Zico?" Eunji asked. I nodded. "Look like he's already famous." I said. "Let's go buy some food." I added. Eunji held my hand, "Wait, he there's other guys too! And they are freaking hot." Eunji said. I look at there way and saw them. I must admit, even his friends are hot.

"Okay okay. They are hot, and so? I have Seyong." I said and continued walking.

"No not for you!" Eunji said and walked with me. "For me!" She added. "What about Chaejin?" I asked and picked some food. "I just have a crush on him and I spotted a cute guy on one of his friends. The red head guy." She said.

I sighed, "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Let's go stalk them." Eunji answered. "Stalk? Hell no." I said. She giggled. "Ofcourse not, we'll just follow them until there's no girls around them, and I'll go talk to him." She said and took a bite from her sandwhich. I did the same and nodded.

"There they are! Let's go." Eunji dragged me and we followed Zico and his friends. They were 7. 

2 of them went to the different direction, "We'll go to the restroom." I heard the tall guy said. Zico nodded and 5 of them continued walking. The other 3 went to their classroom. "See you guys later." The guy with a deep voice said.

We continued to follow Zico and the red-guy that Eunji is having a crush on.

We still followed them out the School Garden while they we're talking.

Zico's POV

We we're from the cafeteria but since a lot of girls were surrounding and bothering us, we decided to go. Jaehyo and B-Bomb went to the bathroom and Taeil, P.O and Kyung went to their classroom.

"See you guys later." P.O said with his deep voice. I nodded and me and U-Kwon continued to walk.

Oh, yeah. We are called Block B. We're a hiphop group. And I'm the leader. I do the rapping with Kyung and P.O, B-Bomb and U-Kwon is in charge of the dancing and Taeil and Jaehyo with the singing. We did some gigs in America, but since I decided to go home here in Seoul. They all agreed to stay here too, with their families.

We all have been friends since the day I moved to America. I was lucky they were korean too. 

"Kwon, I saw her. I guess." I blurted out.

"Her? Oh! Jiyeon." U-Kwon nodded. "Is she your classmate?" He asked and I nodded. "Her appearance didn't change. She just grew taller and had longer hair. Her face is the same. Still baby faced." I said.

"And?" U-Kwon asked. I smiled. "Still beautiful as ever." I added and smiled. We got out of the school building and to the school garden.

The wind blew. "Ahhhh! Korea's wind feels so good." U-Kwon said and threw his hands in the air. I had my hands in my pocket.

"I wanted to hug her really tight." I said. "I wanted to talk to her. I wanna know what happened to her since I left. I wanna know what changed in her life." I asked and looked up the blue sky.

U-Kwon tapped my shoulder. "You should go talk to her. Surprise her, dude." He said. I nodded, "But If I surprise her, and came out from nowhere. She might get mad at me." I said and frowned a bit. "Why would she?" Kwon asked. "Remember? I didn't told her i was going to leave." I answered. "Oh yeah. So what are you going to do?" Kwon asked again. I smirked, "I have a plan in my mind."

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!" 

We heard girls screaming and soon two girls ran out of the bushes. And they were running towards us. I saw Jiyeon. I smiled on how cute she was. Still afraid of beez. 

U-Kwon laughed.

"Oh my god. I was almost killed by a bee, Eunji!" Jiyeon said while breathing heavily. They were both sitting in the grass. I looked at Kwon and signalled me to help her up and he'll help the other girl up.

I walked over her with my hand in my pocket. I got down on her level, and she was staring at my eyes like what she did this morning back at our classroom. 'I guess, she still don't know it's me. I wanna hug her so tight!' I yelled in my head. I took out my right hand and offered it to her. She shyly took it and I help her get up. 

''Thank god, I held her hand again. I missed her smooth, soft hand.' I thought to myself.

"You okay, Ms. Kim?" I asked her, not calling her Jiyeon.

She nodded and fixed herself. And that moment, I saw it again. Saw the necklace. The necklace I asked my brother to gave. I smiled brightly and she noticed it, she smiled back. 

"I'm fine." She said. "What are you doing here?" I said, still has a smile on my face, knowing that she has been wearing it for 8 years. She sighed, and turned to her friend and U-Kwon. The two were already taken, and getting to know each other. 

"Eunji, she's my best friend. She wanted to talk to your friend." She said and pointed out U-Kwon.

"I'm sorry if we bothered you two." She said and bowed. "No, you didn't." I said. She looked at me and smiled. "That's good. By the way I'm Jiyeon." She said and handed me her hand. "Zico." I held her hand. AGAIN. And shaked it.

We both walked over to Eunji and U-Kwon who were now exchanging phone numbers.

"I'll call you later, Eunji." U-Kwon said and flashed his killer smile. Eunji nodded, "I'll wait for it." She said and eye smiled him.

"Let's go back, Jiyeon!" She yelled over to Jiyeon. "Okay." She nodded and ran over her. "See you later, Zico." She said and waved at me. I nodded and put my hand in my pocket.

"You had the chance to talk to her! And hold her hand!" U-Kwon said. I smiled, "You saw us?" I asked. I was looking at you guys with the corner of my eyes!" He answered. I laughed and wrapped my arm in U-Kwon's neck. "I've missed her." I said while we walked inside. "You better go do that plan before something wrong goes." He said. I unwrapped my arm and placed it in my pockets again.

"I will. Don't worry." I assured him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDAAAAAAAAAATE. Sorry for keeping you waiting guys. I love all of you. ♥
Please tell me what you think about this chapter.
I'll post the poster tomorrow. :))

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ♥