Chapter 6

Yours.

“What’s this?” she asked as she took the paper bag from her sister-in-law.

 

The latter just grinned prettily, “Open it,”

 

Seeing the excited expression from his noona, Chanyeol lengthened his neck to peek. Same for Mrs Park, also watching with an obviously curious face. But the most curious was of course, Baekhyun. Her lanky fingers carefully tore the tape and she looked inside the bag. It is a fabric, she thought, so she took it out and amusedly inspect the beautiful flowery chiffon. Her eyes widened and a big smile was formed on her lips up to her ears.

 

“It’s so pretty,” she murmured, eyes still on the flowery skirt. Yoora smiled and nodded, “Of course, I bought it just for my pretty Baekkie,”

 

“Komawo!” Baekhyun squealed and she hugged Yoora tightly. She was very grateful to be accepted in this family. Not only because of her love of life, but also because of the family’s kindness. She was treated as no stranger and aside from her own husband, Yoora was the one who cared for the most.

 

“What is this?”

 

A flash of memory interrupted her joy. Her smile immediately faded off, eyes wide opened, and she froze in Yoora’s arms.

 

It was denim. Black denim. Wrapped prettily in a paper bag with an envelope attached to it.

 

She blinked and slowly backed away from the hug. The others continued eating as Chanyeol retrieved the conversation with his problems in the company while failing to notice the changes in Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

Hesitated twice, she reached for the small envelope and opened it to take out a note.

 

Her head spun, but she ignored as she reached for a spoon to continue eating her favourite mushroom soup.

 

Her heart sank.

 

“Are you okay?” a deep voice reverberated near her ears. Her eyes flattered before she could finally focus on the owner of the voice. Chanyeol was looking at her with a worried look.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked again when Baekhyun was silent. She shook her head and force a smile at her husband, followed by the two ladies. The guy seemed not satisfied, as he put the back of his palm on her forehead, “Are you feeling sick?”

 

His tone was filled with pure concern, which Baekhyun melted like ice-cream for it. She took his hand off her and gripped it slightly before saying it into his eyes, “No, I’m fine,”

 

Why?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note :

I know... I'm sorry! /hides in a pit/

So, this is like a break from my ultimate hiatus. I was so super busy with college that I hv no time to update. This... is the fruit of my hardworking-ness (forgive my English) because unexpected I hv free time today.

So... that's it.

Comment juseyo!