missing gaze.

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a hardwork will ended with a satisficate thing.

## kang seulgi ##

It was another cloudy day of spring, another borring day as well. We just finished our training sesion, and now we're resting. Irene unnie is out for some reason, and Yerim is in her dorm because her bad cough. So this is us, Kang Seul and Wan-dy being a pathetic kids group.

Well, without Irene unnie we are indeed feel clueless. She is the one who always give us instruction and direction before and after doing practise.

My eyes were looking in Seungwan, playing her phone aswell with smile in her face. Aish, this kid. She must've been receive something good for today.

"Who wants cola?" I shoutted as I stand up, without stopping my hand for sweeping infront of my neck--to create atleast little wind there. Seungwan look at me suspiciously. "Are you sure?"

"What do you mean are you sure? I do sure for everything."

Suddenly, from an unknown direct, Taeyong appeared behind me and tapped my shoulders. "I want some."

I grab Taeyong's hand as I slam it hardly. When Taeyong walk closer to us and it became a sudden touch, I hate it very much. It feels like something tickling my tummy. "Are you finish training? I won't buy you anything if you aren't training yet."

There's a little murmur from his mouth. "I do not. I just finished talk with Baekhyun sunbae just now."

 

Baekhyun sunbae. How come.. the way he pronounced it is same as me. Anyway how is he doin' now? Hey wake up Seul, he don't feel like you are alive.

 

"Well, I will buy you one. So the total is five colas, I will be right here later. Bye, Wan, Taeyong!"

I started to walk to the door and go outside. It's quite lonely and good, it will be an easy way to go to the minimarket over the building. The security must be not there, because it's just 3AM in the morning. Maybe they are in the cafetaria to drink coffee for atleast a quarter of hour.

You can say I just hope too much for this. But seriously, fresh air is all I need now. Buying colas, is just an elegant idea to cover it.

I begin to down the stairs. It is so damn dark here, the light were all off, no window and yes, I forget to bring my handphone with me. I'm a little bit hard to find match stairs with my step, so in several times I am going to fall.
 

In atleast 15 minutes, I'm in the second floor. I turn my neck arround, as I hear something from the downstair. The stair is in the corner of the room, which I have to walk more to reach it.

In this kind of time, I just can think positively. No, don't said I do afraid with kind of ghosts, its because, a kind of grumpy security or co-CEO is more horrible than just ghosts.

I start to walk again, even more calm than before. The weird sound is closer and closer, and finally I can see who's the soundmaker. Coincide with a group of boy talking each other, I stop walking and standing of myself in a side of the room, quite far away from the stairs.

"Guys that was a bad performance. I really sorry," said a guy with good voice--seems like he is the main vocal? Because it seems like the boys is under the same group in SMEnt.

"Gwenchana hyung, rest well okay." said the other guy, oh I think he is Kai, since he had a really deep voice. I know him before, we are in the same high school.

"You said it 59times in 4 hours. Shut up." ouch this one sounds cruel.

I can clearly see them now. It's Star Museum's latest and youngest boygroup as known as EXO. And yeah, who don't know a 12-membered boygroup who already snatched so many attention since debut. They are extremely popular.

I give them bow when they are walking in front of me. Some of them managed to stay walk, and the other stops for a while then give me a suspicious stare. How my god, this is Kang Seulgi from SM Rookies y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter