chapter one.

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a hot day as usual, the girl named Seulgi was trying to deny the hot she feels. Her neck and forehead are full of sweats. Days passed, her training period continues to run.  Her age is 19 years now, which means she has spent about five years to practice until today. Her life goal at SM Entertainment is simply to debut and find happiness as much as possible. Seulgi arguably a girl who does not know the word "sad" in the dictionary, but that does not really happen to her. 

In the midst of her practice activities, a person with long brown hair and tiny body softly patted her shoulder. Seulgi certainly surprised, she moves around his neck hinge to find out who's the people who just patted her shoulder. Seulgi then smiled a little after knowing the person.

"Hey, Irene eonni! What's going on?" Seulgi dismiss her dancing activity and began to walk to the side of the room with Irene beside her. They were seen talking casually. Both throw laughter throughout the conversation. "Are you going to talk about our debut date?" 

Irene laughs slightly. "Approximately so. CEO sajangnim wants you to come to his room." 

The words that come out from Irene's mouth makes Seulgi happy. She thanked the people who had she regarded as her sister, then hurried off upstairs to meet with their CEO, Kim Youngmin. She steps fastly. Seulgi seemed very excited. 

When Seulgi up on the beat to so many times, then heard someone ordered her to enter. Seulgi then stepped in and sit face to face with a man who obviously do not age with him. "Sajangnim, anything important for me?" she asked. Kim Youngmin nodded slightly. 

"You will be in a group with Irene, Wendy, and Joy. It's about a year later for your debut date. " 

At that time, Seulgi feels like to jump. She was very happy. After six years of practice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter