prologue.

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

seulgi's point of view.

today is a good day to take a walk, the sun shines brightly without any clouds in the sky. i was ready with my white shirt, simple jeans and black jackets fit perfectly on my body. today i will have an ice cream date with my training partner plus my daily sharing story, baekhyun. he said he will treat me, anyway. well, sure i'm agree and i will go to his training room later. 

minute by minute, time passes. i was walking in the corridor while my fingers are playing with my phone screen. for neptunus, i'm so glad that no one see me as the company's trainee because of my black hat. i continue to walk while opening my lollipop's cover and dang! accidentally i got collide with someone i didn't know well, but i bet he is the agency's staff. he squints his eyes and shocked a minute after he realized who am i. 

"aren't you the company's trainee? why you're out from your dorm?" he asks curiously while his eyes still squint. "well, i'm going to the office." i answered calmly and grinned, "you made me lost my lollipop, anyway." i continued.

"uhmm, are you sure? don't lie to me, i'm a security here." he remained with his decision to make sure of myself. i nod and moan slightly. "why should i lie? i was six year training here you know me well right?" 

after a long time to make the security believe me, i was walking again now. seems like baekhyun's dorm is so faraway from mine, but i'm in front of the door now, knocking like a beggar. "baekhyun-sshi, it's seulgi." 

"ah, hello. finally you're coming." he grinned slightly while waving inside the dorm. i watch him carefully, and we start to walk side by side together. he is really simple today, with his black shirt and black jeans, with his old-looked vans shoes. same as me, he brought his own hat to avoid people for recognizing us. 

if i could say what's on my mind, he is a little bit different today. silently become his priority today. usually, he will start to talk after we are walking out from the building, but he is not him today. i saw him being misterious and he is just playing with his cellphone. "uhm," i decided to talk and continue, "good weather we got today." 

"uhmm, yes i agree." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter