[ Ch-2 ] Confession

Bus-Stop Coincidence

Jinki's breath stopped, all body functions became failure, dried mouth, mouth hanging, eyes opened wide and standing like a dummy because he never thought his Frog Prince will be in front of him in stead of sitting on the bus what he had seen a few minute ago. 

 

Frog Prince waved his hand in front of Jinki's face and said, "Hey, come back to world~~~ Are u alright, baby bunny?"

 

Jinki gasped and blurted out loudly "Whattt????? Baby bunny?????" 

 

Forg Prince said, "Yes, thats nickname suit you well, dont u like it?" And "What your name, baby bunny?", Minho asked with wide grin on his face. 

 

Jinki answerd shyly while fidgetting his hands on the bag string, "I'm Jinki… Lee Jinki , and your, Froggy Prince??" 

 

Minho smiled wide and said,"Froggy Prince??? Me???" And laughed out uncontrolly while holding his stomach. 

 

After Minho had finished laughing, he closed the space between them and whispered beside Jinki's ear,"I'm Minho… Your Froggy Prince … Can i be yours, Little baby bunny? huh???"

 

Jinki didnt know what to do. *Jinki's thought* -How did he become so close to me. I can even feel his breathing and heart beat- Jinki now definitely wanted to open the ground with his somehow power or digged his own hole and wanted to be swallowed… He had never been imaging that his Frog Prince will talk and flirt with him EXCEPT in his daily dream and day-dreams.

 

Minho said, "Hey~~ Little bunny you are blanking out again" 

 

Minho hold Jinki's hand and said, "We are like So near and yet so far". "Its had been two years since i first saw you and now I'm brave enough to confess my love to you, I'm really sorry for making you to wait this long". Minho's brown eyes were staring with sincerely into Jinki's chocolate orbs. They even didnt notice how long they had been staring into each other. 

 

Then Jinki cant hide his emotion well. His tears are already build up at the corner of eyes. And tears rolled down from the corner to lower which is only stopped by long, slim and perfect finger tip brush away tears. Jinki hugged Minho tightly in a way of not letting him go and hit Minho's back with soft punches. Minho just face-crackable grinning and happy how plush Jinki fitted in his long arm. 

 

While Jinki fallen in his wonderland of hugging Minho, Minho said,"Baby, I dont mean i dont love your hug and holding you in my hand BUT isnt it your time to be in lecture room?" 

 

Jinki shaked his head which is now snuggled on Minho nape and whispered cutely ,"I usually get extra one hour before the lecture start. I'm going this time everyday because i want to meet you"

 

Minho gasped and said,"We both are really silly." 

 

Jinki asked, "wae…?" and before he finished his question Minho grabbed his hand and taken to the car parking near the bus-stop. Minho opened the door of his car for Jinki and told Jinki to get in. 

Minho sighed, "For nearly two years, I have to get up really early eventhough I'm not a morning person, drive from my apartment to this bus-stop, left the car at the parking, rush to bus-stop before you arrive" Minho paused for a second and continued " to stay calmly in front of you when our eyes meet or you trip over on street while walking, running, or slipping while getting on the bus, the most difficult one is to control myself not to kiss while you pout when you didnt get an empty seat…" 

 

Jinki shocked and didnt know what to say as many thoughts are running in his head and his heart is beating like a drum. 

 

"By the way, Jinki do you still remember the day that on the bus, you suddenly fall onto me…

*Flash Back*

As always Jinki lated for the bus. He's the last one getting in bus. As soon as he got on bus, his eyes scanned the seat where his Prince was sitting with charm-overloaded. (-There's he is!!! I'm going to sit behind him-) While Jinki just passed beside Minho seat, the bus abruptly forced the break then Minho's hands reached for Jinki's waist instinctly and pulled him onto his legs. There was an awkward moment between them. Other people are also watching with controlled smiles. Jinki's face was totally red like tomatoes. The heat was spreading throughtout the body. Neither of them know feeling extremly hot due to shame or due to over-beating heart beats. 

 

Minho said, "Do you know how much I dont want to release you and how much i feel perfect with you inside my hands, Jinki ahh" 

 

Minho came closer to Jinki slowly and said, "I had waiting along time to hold you…to love you…. Now you will be mine forever, right Jinki??"

 

Jinki nodded cutely and just answered by giving a quick peck its just a touch of lip to lip but it truned out to be sealing of their lips like they are mean for each other.… Minho's hand running through Jinki's soft hairs and brushing his fingers at the back of Jinki's neck… Jinki tightly closed his eyes and grabbed a hold of Minho's shirt with his both hands as his life depend on it…

 

Finally True love had reflected back to us^^ 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

P.S 

• I hope you enjoy this (^^)

• Pls give me feedback to reconsider(^_^)