[Ch-1] Forced Coincidence

Bus-Stop Coincidence

Start of a normal day except bright sunlight across the window onto a blanket-wrapped lump^^ 

 

On the bed, a cute boy with bunny-imaged pajamas hugging a big frog stuffed material, namely "My Frog Prince", and smiling purely as if he is eating fried chicken with his crush in his dream.

 

1st alarm " Ringgggg~~~~ " 

Dismissed the alarm, curled up in warm blanket and tightly hugged his stuffed frog prince.

 

After 5minutes, " Ringgggg~~~~ " 

Dismissed agian and fallen into dream world again.

 

Before 3rd alarm, Jinki's mom opened the door and knowly said which would make her son get up immediately with wide eyes 

""Jinki babe~~~ If you dont get up now, you will definitely miss your Forggy Ice Prince to meet him at bus-stop"" or in true wording "To make a coincidence to meet", she while laughing and going back to kitcken.

 

Now Jinki is totally out of bed with cute messy hair directed in all direction and head to bathroom with his eyes close…dragging his legs to which only one feet got a slipper with bunny head and the other of pair is nowhere to find.

 

Everyday he would get up early to meet his prince eventhough he didnt need to get up early to get to unversity in time.. But its to meet him!!! Of course, i will !!!! 

By the way "Wanna know about my Prince?" who is totally gorgeous, handsome, manly, sweet,cute *mutterring* who has small face unlike other, whose smile is brighter than the sun………who usually wear stylish suit with various kind of cool backbags…………I had met him near the bus-stop while I'm fallen on him and hugged him at the first meeting. -Thats weird, right? But its absolutely romantic…hehehe- How should I called? "Hmmm, Love at first sight! " Its been more about two years…… I noticed him cos he's totally my type *kekeke*

 

"OMG! I do need to stop babbling about him and make things quickly"

 

As he entered the dinning room, his mom said "Jinki, you must eat this breakfast before rushing to bus-stop" 

 

"nae omma, i will !!! But only while running to the bus-stop", Jinki replied with wide smile.

 

Jinki's mom face-palmed herself and said "Phweeee~~ He never manages time well", now rushing as always and i'm sure he will trip up over unseen obstacles. 

 

Jinki rushed to bus-stop at high speed *whisper* with his short strong legs. He's more like jumping bunny with cute fluffy hair flying rather than running. 

 

But today his luck may be still slepping, the bus already reached at the bus-stop and there's his Frog-prince already sat on the bus and looking at his direction. 

 

Our eyes contact *Jinki thought* and then he tripped over his own leg and sprawled across the road on his face. >_< 

 

*sigh* I do really need to get up early!

 

Jinki collected his scattering school bag, things while covering his face with his hand. Its totally embarrassing thing for 20 year olds university student like him to trip over daily. 

 

After he finished picking up and stood up, a broad chest covered with plain white button-up Tshirt is in front of his eyes.His eyes trailed up more and found Adam apple, full plump lips, cute nose, big wide chocolate brown eyes which were staring him down. 

 

 

----------------------To be continued ------------------------- 

 

P.S >>

*Hugging tightly* To my First ever 12Subscribers ^^

Pls understand me if grammatical and spelling mistakes contain^^

Pls feedback for me to reconsider^^