[Ch-3] Breakfast & ThrowBack

Bus-Stop Coincidence

After they had separated from each other, a strange silence was formed in the atmosphere. Everythings had happening so fast that even his brain can't register correctly.

 

"Ahmm… Lets grab breakfast before running you to university", Minho said and started the engine.

 

Jinki ducked his head further and twirled his fingers with each other nervously. Minho was steering with left hand and entwining Jinki's fingers with right hands. Long and slim fingers perfectly fitted against soft and chubby fingers. Minho drew small circles on the chubby hands that he had been longed to hold for a long time. Jinki was gripping tightly though the hands will disappear soon and thinking about that (This is really happening or He's just in one of his favourite daydream during travelling to school on bus)

 

Minho parked in front of the shop namely "The Chicken Paradise". 

 

Jinki was shocked to notice that he is in front of his favourite resturant. This place where he had fallen in love with those chicken for the first time about 20 years ago. Jinki thought (This may be coincidence that Minho also love this place).

 

They went to the counter and even before Jinki finished watching menu Minho ordered "Two serving of Burger with fried chicken slice and one spicy-seasoned chicken wings. For drinks, one Americano and one Blueberry cold drink." Jinki was too suprised to speak (-How come he knows all of my usual menu for breakfast-) But He just stayed quiet with wide-eyes beside Minho. 

 

When the servings are ready to take, Minho insisted to hold and told Jinki that, "Don't!!! I will hold them for you. What if you hold and tripped on this slippery floor". Jinki's face turned into bright red as he realised that his crush -Oh No!- BOYFRIEND had just indicated his accidents at this shops.

 

"ThrowBack of Accident"

Like usual, Jinki was at his favourite shop for breakfast with his bestfriend, Jonghyun. They were ordering and getting the servings at counter. Jinki was talking about how his crush was today. 

"Jjong-ahhh, he's wearing white sweater… also with black backbag… even there was ears of stufred Bunny were peaking our from backbag… he's totally not look like going to work … and he's really look cheerful today… What if he's taking day off and going to date with a girl …………" 

 Jonghyun tried to cut into Jinki talk,

" Jinki…… There's~~~~ "

" Nooooo >¡< Dont try to put oxygen to my buring. I know u will say, "How come u think that handsome frog face doesnt have beautiful girlfriend" like you always tried to teasing me" "I'm now really really serious" 

Jinki slipped alittle on water patch. But Jonghyun was fast enough to catch him and balance him. 

That caused Jinki more angry to himself and shouted Jonghyun, "Why your dino face grinning too much from ear to ear. Are you that happy to see my slipping !!!" 

Jonghyun thought (-okie. Lets wait and see what will happen naturally. I cant even image how Jinki will react when he found out his crush again while talking about him nonstop-) 

Jinki walked faster to empty place angrily but he slipped on big patch of drinks and throwing everything he hold into the air. 

The burgers falled directly onto one of the customer's legs, drinks onto the white sweater thats now turn into alittle blue because of Blueberry juice.

"OMG! I'm really sorry for this. Did i ruin your cloths?? I'm really sorry" Jinki mummbled while removing burgers' ingredients from legs, thigh, hands and some are even on face. The cheese slices really sticked onto the face. 

While removing from face, Jinki stopped abruptly and stood there like a stone. Jonghyun came near to Jinki quickly and whispered Jinki that, "I'm trying to inform u before but u just didnt listen to me" and smiling evily to Jinki. 

Jonghyun said sorry for Jinki to Minho, "I'm sorry about this. My friend always like this and he's really love to slip onto the floor."

Minho said, " Thats okie. Thats not really a big deal. I think i can wash them away. Dont worry." 

But the kitten faced man, Kibum, in front of Minho said, " How are you cleaning this mass? Its not just plain bread. Those are with cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup. You had already promised me that you will go shopping with me whole day." 

Kibum said to Jinki, "You, kid, Dont walk around carelessly… Watch out the steps" 

Jinki's said sorry to them and walked out of shop quickly. 

(-He's with other man. And he's giving his whole day to him for going shopping with him. He may be his …………… -) 

Jonghyun run after Jinki and comforted, "I'm sure they are not couple if you are thinking and depressing that. I saw how they communicate each other. That's totally a friendship."

" But the more important thing to think is that you had wiped his face HaHaHaHa Finally Dreams do come trure …… Lucky to u " 

 

Minho said to Jinki that, "I'm still remembering that day coincidence clearly. I'm taking day-off from work and promised my BESTFRIEND ~I said Bestfriend~ to go shopping with him whole day.Because i cant stand his nagging about how he needs to go shopping for new cloths after getting whole month. And that day Do u notice Stuffed Bunny doll peaking out of my bag?? I'm bringing that to give you. But i'm really coward to give because what if u dont accept this or what if u think that like a shame.

After meeting with Kibum, he dragged me to this shop where he said this shop has the best Ketchup in this world. While I'm having breakfast, i glanced at the entrance and saw u with other boy who seemed to be teasing you. This was seriously true coincidence that I had never met you except on the bus. Because I'm going to work after meeting you. Thats how our fate or coincedence brings us to meet. 

 

"Ohhh!!! Lets go to school. I had talked a lot. You will miss your first lecture." 

 

While walking to school from resturant, Minho hold Jinki's hand and asked Jinki to give his bag. Jinki said thats not really heavy today. But Minho insisted to let him carry because "If i hold your bag for you, i feel like I'm totally perfect for you" Jinki smiled widely and said, "Hyung, thats too cheesyyyy" Minho said, "Enjoy this cheesy untill other cheesy and suprise things I had prepared for you will appear" 

 

At school gate, Jinki said,"Hyung, I need to run into the class cos I'm sure the lecturer starting the lesson. I can introduce you to my friend, rt??? " 

"Of course, you can brag about your new perfect boyfriend to friends" Minho said. 

"Nae Hyung… See u after school and Lets meet on online soon" 

"Okie okie…… See you at evening" Minho said and wrinked at Jinki. 

Jinki imaged to receive wrink and run to school. While Jinki running into the school, he looked back at Minho and saw Minho was doing sefl-celebration of kissing his fit and throwing a fit in air while jumping.  

 

After few minutes, Minho got message from contact name;

BunnyIsMine : I'm in class now. And I'm in time for lecture. Go to word saftely Hyung. Have a nice day *putting kissing emotion* 

Jinki receieved message from; 

FroggyIsMine : K~~ Study well in class. Dont miss lunch and Dont forget to give me a call. I'm sure will miss you soon eventhough it had been just few minutes that we separated. *MissingYou* 

 

After reading the message, Jinki jumping in his place quitely and shouting internally. Then Jonghyun gave him a look and mouthed What's happening again, idiot? 

 

Minho thought; (-Things getting really great from the start. I'm sure he will definately love my suprise for our first date-) I cant even wait long for that dayyyyy ~~~~~ 

 

------------------------------------

 

Really sorry for not updating for a long time >¡< 

I hope u will enjoy this^^

 I had been depressing for cant going to SWC TT.TT    

 

These days >¡< We r getting more OnHo moment, rt????   

*MyPoorHeart*