2/3 (Kris story)

Of Chinese and Buns

 

 

I grow up as a favourite. Everyone will always choose me. Heck, they will probably kill each other to get me. Never in my life did I felt rejected. Never.. Not even in my dreams things like this ever happen.  But this small boy with baby face, small cute smile, full of sass even dared to think to. Dream on baby. Just because I like you doesn’t mean I will—wait.. I like him? (Me: You did.. Kris: I don’t ask you.* face* Me: Fineee…) Yeah,, so maybe I  like him a little but still..

 “So??” I raised my brow. “Do you really want to be paired with Luhan? I really can help you know..  Not that I want to be paired with you or something. After all, both you and Luhan will make a perfect pair..” I tried (very hard) to make the cool bad boy face- the one that make girls swoon every time they see me. I couldn’t show him that I am actually jealous tho. Calm down Kris..

“Wait what??” Joonmyeon shrieked and look terrified at the idea. Well, he looks weird- as usual.

“No Minseokkie..” he grab Minseok’s hand harshly that the elder flinch. I almost slapped his hand. Almost..

“I have never talk to this Luhan before, but from what I have ever heard, he’s creepy.. Really creepy. They say he has obsession for cute thing, and you’re cute. So no..”

“What? But he’s better than this person..”

He glanced at me. Did he mean me- the Kris? The nerve this cute shortie has.

“Well, at least he’s not creepy. I will assure you. He’s nice once you know him better.”

“He doesn’t look so..”

“Minseokkie..”

“Junmyeonnie..” he pouted. “Do you really want to let me with this giant? He…” he pointed at me. “He probably hate me down to his core.. Don’t you see the tension so thick, elephant can probably walk on it..”

Did he just?? Talking like I’m not here. Heolll..

“Aww..” Joonmyeon patted the elder head. “He really isn’t that bad once you know him. I can bet on my right hand you see..” he said while holding up his LEFT hand. Stupid cousin!

“But…”

“No but Minseokkie. I know Dr Rose. She wouldn’t let you exchange partner even if you beg on your knee. So, no hope.. Trust me this one, ok??” he caress- he freaking caress Minseok’s face. Now, that’s we call as the nerve of the year. He should set boundary to that short plump baozi before I did that for him.

“Fine..  Tomorrow, 10 am.. Late, and I’ll kill—ouch..”

“Behave Minseokkie..” Joonmyeon pinched his cute cheek to reprimand him. He pouted.

“Fine.. Krissie~ You will come tomorrow at 10 am ok? If you late, I’ll probably have to shredded you to pieces..” he had his gummy smile- with small, cute teeth peeking at me. He look like cute little hamster and I really have to strain my hand from petting him.

But my stupid hand with stupid reflex move unconsciously towards him.

A few cm more to his fluffy hair..

 

And he growled.

 

Ohh my heart~~

 

 

XoXoXoXoXo


 

 

I just smile my - no, my infamous smile to the junior that greeted me along my way. I bring myself absentmindly towards the toilet, lock the door and squatted down.. Take a deep breath and I do the thing I’ve never done since forever (Me: Yeahh.. If the first time you met didn’t count. Or the next meeting, the other meeting and every day you saw him in class).

 I squeal..

“God, those chubby cheeks~~ Especially those chubby cheeks. I just want to squish them.. What do he eat to get such an adorable face.. He looks like a kid in a grown up body and I just can’t!! It hurts me.. My feelings, my sanity, my pride has all crumble in front of that hamster looking hooman~~”

I panted. Wow, that’s new records.. 5 seconds.. I can do better..

 

“Kriss.. Kriss…”

There is a loud bang in the door and I open it just to meet Luhan’s creepy smile. His eyes wrinkled unattractively and wow- how old he actually is??

I had to school my expression again.

“Yes??”

“I heard you two.. That’s the truth right?”

“What truth??”

“The truth, the one you said to my Minseokkie. It’ll be good if we two paired together right? You can help us to be partner right??” he look at me hopefully.

I can only look at him in disbelief. This guy behind his handsome and creepy face actually have a very gullible soul inside.

“No Luhan-ah.. I’m just emphasizing it. You’re not very suitable with him.. And you don’t really heard all---”

“Why not?” he pouted. His face looked like a kicked puppy.

“Because he’s.. He is older.. He’s smaller than you?”

Luhan snorted and look at me sceptically.

“He’s also weirder… Totally..” I added. Clearly Luhan doesn’t buy it.

“Come on.. Is there anyone else as small as him?”

I wonder a little. Right, he’s probably the smallest in the batch. My silence caused Luhan to snort again.

“Right.. He is just so cute and I want him.” Now, he just started to act like a brat.

“But there’s other cute person outside.. Not just him…”

‘Anyone but him.. Not my Minnie..’ I added in my mind.

 

 

XoXoXoXoXo

 

 

I just nodded a little at the greeting from the smitten girl that open the door at the same time I did. I’m late.. Very late actually. I can just hope that Minseok is still waiting for me. I stepped into library, still panting from all the running. Cold wind from the aircond greets me. That cute little hamster full of sass might curse me while waiting for me. No wonder the air feels so heavy around me.

 

I look at the watch on my wrist and oh my Ace, it’s 10.30 already. All thanks to Luhan that want to tagged along with me to be with his so-called Minnie and try to ruin my not-so-official date with him? Yeahh, thanks but no thanks.

                                                                                                                 

I looked around until my eyes stopped on him. On a deserted table, I finally found Minseok sleeping alone. His small hands supporting his equally small head. His wears a jeans and baby blue hoodies. God, he just looks adorable like a sleeping hamster. I might even kidnap him, put him in my pocket and feed him sunflower seed. (Me: Creep.. Kris: Shut up..)

 

“Did you just talk to yourself?”

Oh, he’s up. And God, he’s adorable as hell.. Wait, did hell adorable? Oh, if hell is as adorable as him, I might even willing to be burn there. He might be thinking that I’m a freak if his cute scrunched face has anything to indicate.

 

“I do..” I nodded coolly. “It’s a way to kill time than watching you droll over the table, you know?” he blushed. Cute as usual. Ahh, how I wish I can be the table so you can rest you face on me. Ok, now I sound really creepy. (Me: told yaa.. Kris: *glare*)

“Come..” I grab his hand. Ignoring his protest and lead her to our destiny~ Wait, did I say destiny? Destination, it’s destination.

 

 

 

Xo- Behind the Scene –Xo

The Date

 

 

“Come on Yixing!! Up.. Upp!!”

It is only 7 or 8 AM when he felt the 6.5 scalar ritcher shook him awake. He mentally cursed the culprit- there is only one culprit. He just knew it. He moved his hand moving around in attempt to find for his phone, a let a small ‘Yeay’ when his hand managed to grasp it. He took a look at the time and can’t help but gasped.

“.. When I say early, I didn’t mean it to be this early Luhan..”

“But yesterday you say you’ll help me EARLYYY in the morning. I even let you sleep in my bed. It’s 6 already. Let’s help me prepare.”

‘This head!’ Lay cursed in is mind. So, this is why he is very adamant in having Lay to sleepover in his room. He even offered him his bed. That’s not even Lay’s fault that he need more sleep. He had rough week with the new group that just can’t dance. And then there is Luhan tossing and turning from the couch last night. ‘I should’ve just sleep in Kris room.’

“But this is too early Luhan. I need more sleep so that my brain can function optimally.” He tried to excuse. Key word: tried. Because it’s clear as day that Luhan doesn’t buy that. Luhan give him the eye.

“You sleep longer everyday, but you never use your brain.” That hurts. It feels like slap dead on Lay’s both cheeks.

 “What.. You!!” Lay almost cursed his cousin, almost. But the elder take the opportunity to drag him away.

“You’re obviously awake now. Let’s help me choose clothes for my date.”

 

And that’s how Lay spend his 2 hour helping Luhan pick the shirt and appropriate jeans –quoting from Luhan- because what now? For Lay, jeans are jeans. There are all the same. And they spend another hour for Luhan to style his hair in fancy way. Only to have him give it up because it look weird (in his opinion) and he just sport his usual hair style with his bangs on his forehead.

 

Lay get back to sleep at 9 after he sent Luhan away to Kris dorm room only to get rudely shaken again at 10.10 by pouting Luhan. Apparently Kris didn’t allowed Luhan to follow him and they argue for an hour. When Kris finally relenting and allowed Luhan to follow him, halfway there Luhan remember that he left his phone. As cliché as it seems, Kris left him and Luhan didn’t know where they are going and he just give up. He even says something about asking Minseok on date without Kris to interrupt him.

Luhan keeps on babbling about ‘what a friend Kris is’ and Lay is torn between wanting to kill Luhan or Kris. He later try to keep his sanity by dragging his self-brought blanket to Kris next door room, locked the door and sigh happily because there is no Luhan- finally.

Two hours later and the door are banged rudely by no other than Luhan that asked him to go lunch with him and Lay finally snapped. Luhan- he will definitely kill Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

Yooo~~ everybody. I’m very sorry for the late update and this one is kinda crappy I’m going to admit it. And unedited too.. So, yeah.. Read at your own risk. Have a happy weekend everyone~ And please comment and I’ll try to update faster..