Dinner Time

Knights In Shining Armor
Previously ~~ *
"Of course. Anything for a new friend."
"Friend?"
"Yeah, is it okay if we are friends?"
"uh.. y-yeah.. sure, friends."
' Friends? the kingkas want to be friends with me? ' you thought to yourself..
 
 
 
You were happy ... you finally made some friends .. but would you still had your doubts.
Would they stick with you or would they be like a 'friend' who left you because you were 'boring' .. ~~~*

Your POV 
Sitting on the front lawn watching these guys enjoy my yard is funny .. I wonder how long this will last.. I'm actually enjoying myself, it's been such a long time since I've had fun. 
 
"___________! Lay in the grass with me !! please please please ! ~ " Whined Gongchan cutely
"Arasso Arasso " agreeing just to make him happy

Soon everyone joined in and laid in the grass staring at the beautiful colors of the setting sky.
You forgot about everything bad that happened today .. only thinking about how much fun you were having in such a long time. WIshing it would last... but time is one thing that will always be a pain.. especially now.

You hear a car door closing and you snap out of your happy thoughts and sit up.
"U-Umma.. "
soo everyone sat up and saw your mom staring at them
"_________, What is happening here? Why are you laying on the ground .. with boys !" she said with a very straight tone..
They all scrambled to stand up and fix themselves..
"Hana ..tul.. set... Let's Fly! B1A4 imnida . We are B1A4, nice to meet you. I'm Jinyoung"
"Anneyonghaeseyo , I'm Gongchan."
"Baro is my name."
"I'm Sanduel and this here is CNU."
"Yah *Nudging sanduel*.. why didn't you let me introduce myself~ " CNU said in a whisper..

"A-ah ..Umma .. These are .. uhhh.. they are.. umm.. " you didn't know if you should say they were your friends .. what would your mom say? they are all guys! she remembers your other friend who backstabbed you (which was a girl) and she is now very protective with who you hang with.. But what mother wouldn't ?

"We are ________'s new friends and classmates. We wanted to walk her home and make sure she is safe. We are very sorry for laying in your yard it is just so beautiful." said Jinyoung very smoothly.

You stared at all of them in shock .. they are good at talking .. but what made you freak out was what your mom said after that ..

"You boys are so sweet, thank you for bringing my daughter home . Please come inside and I will repay you with some dinner , will that be okay?" your mom said sweetly.

"Umma ! ~ you're kidding right?" you didn't know what to think .. these guys you just met are now about to eat dinner at your house. No one has eaten at your house for a long time ...

"We would love to have dinner with you , thank you so much~" said Baro Happily
"Okay well i'll go cook, come inside soon." she said as she walked into the house.

They guys were so happy , they made a new friend and now they are going to eat inside her house. It is very exciting for them but for you .. you didn't know how to grasp what just happened.. you stood there trying to process your thoughts.
"_______, ________ - ah .." CNU said waving his hand in front of your face.. 
"guys .. is ________ okay? do you think she is still hurt from what Hyuna and Jin did? " sanduel said worriedly , putting his hand on your forehead.

"guys , guys  i'm okay ." moving their hands away from you " this is nothing .. I've been going thorugh this pain for a long time. This is nothing.. " you say looking at the group with a smile of reassuance.

They guys could only feel guilt for you.. How could someone so sweet be bullied to the point that it's okay ... it's just not right .

Baro then went up to you and gave you a hug, you gasped out of surprise . . 
"Baro - uh .. "
"Sorry _______ , I felt like I had to give you a hug." he said with a guilty face.
They all looked like they wanted to give you a hug but then mom interupted the moment ...
"Guys, come inside now it's time to eat ~" your mom said through the front window
 
You smile and nod giving her the okay , looking at the guys you motioned for them to follow. They all looked at eachother with looks of confirmation having Jinyoung lead the way.

omo .. omo .. omo .. "__________! ~ You're house is amazing ! It's not small but it's not huge .. so.. comfortable !! " CNU said ,looking from place to place filled with curiosity.

Everyone was looking around the house as if they've never seen a normal house before .. 

"Okay guys , wash up please.. ______, honey show them where they can wash up."
you nod your head and lead them down the hall to the bathroom.

The guys were fasinated with your bathroom .. why? you have NO idea.. 
you watched and laughed at them as Baro and Sanduel battle it out for the first sink, while Gongchan hogged the second sink. Jinyoung stood beside you admiring the smile on your face.  as CNU jumped in the middle of the three and tried to push them all out the way so he can get the soap.

"You have a really nice house ______," said Jinyoung , making you jump a little since you didn't notice he wasn't with the rest of the guys fighting over the soap.
"T-thanks .. This is actually the first time i've had people over in a long time .." you say with a smile.
"You're pretty when you smile ." Jinyoung stopped realizing what he said.. hoping she wouldn't be awkward about it
" yeah .. wait what did you say ?" clearly not completely catching what he said.
Jinyoung gave a big sigh of relief "oh nothing .. these guys need to hurry up. I don't want to make your mom wait ." 

Eventually they stopped fighting and finished up giving you and Jinyoung a chance to wash up.

Now~ It's dinner time .


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you guys want to happen next? 
I'm open to any ideas (: 
I want to keep writing :P

Can you tell who i'm aiming you to fall in love with ?
Idk where i'm going with this story yet but I guess it's working .. so far haha