I just want to go home .. please ~

Knights In Shining Armor

 

Previously ~ ..

NAR. POV. ~~*
___ -ah is a different girl than everyone. You don't care what people say and or do because the last thing you wants is trouble. You are used to being the "new" girl in school, hoping schools since you were little. Your appa is a navy personal always being moved around, but now you don't have to tag along because he made a promise to let you have a normal high school life. Agreeingly , you hugged him and thanked him for the opprotnity. Living with your umma, that last moment when you saw your father before he was shipped out to sea, your words "Kamsamnida, appa~" with tears in your eyes. So now living your life, your umma doesn't care much about what you did or where you go as long as you come home.

END of POV. ~~*

When you look u you realize the calssroom is already empty.
"OMO... where is everyone ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking around lost, you casually get up to look out the classroom window ...
*Sighh ~ * 
You watch as a lot of your classmates are meeting up with eachother and making plans for the weekend. You forgot it was Friday...

"They all look like they will have fun..." You look down and say .. turning around you went to grab your stuff off your desk so that you can leave but everything was suddenly pushed out of your hands..
You didn't bother to look up, knowing already who did it. You bent down to pick your things off the floor but was soon pushed down...  Laughter filled the classroom 

The Queenka's LOVED to pick/bully you. THey'd do anything to make you miserable, you never knew why but you had your hunches.

"Please ... leave me alone.. it's Friday. I-I j-just want to go home.." you say afraid of what they'd do to you next.
They just laughed.
"Jin-ah~ Did you hear hwat she said? She thinks we'll just let her go ! hahhaahah" Said Hyuna.. the LEADER of the Queenka's.

~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~
Hyuna is the lead Queenka in the school. She is very tough and gets everything HER way. This is because she is one of the richest students attending .. but that doesn't mean she is the brightest. The only thing she has to back her up are her crew, money, connections, and looks. Everyone loves her and wishes to be like her but you never understood why. She isn't even smart.. 

Jin is a follower of Hyuna .. why? because she also a family friend. Being tough looking and pretty she had more smarts that Hyuna .. that's for sure. Although Jin was a good girl she hangs out with Hyuna to have a strong rep in the school. No one messes with her because of her connections with Hyuna. 

~~~~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jin laughed at what you said and crouched down to you holding your chin to face her.
"Awww, _________. You did so well in class today .. WHere's all the confidene now, nerd?" she said sarcastically while pushing your chin away. 

As they got tired of talking Jin grabbed your stuff from the floor and walked over to the window .. You didn't know what she was going to do.. but you knew that losing your stuff can't happen..

Jin threw all your things out the 2nd floor window and began to laugh. Hyuna gave her a high five and smiled evily at you.

"YAH!" You screamed as loud as you could over their laughing, "WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!! ~ " 
They went quiet and began to walk towards you .. you didn't know where that came from.. you were so angry that you didn't think of the consequences of what you happen if you screamed at them. You didn't like trouble but you got yourself into it by accident..

Hyuna walked over to you, "wow, she speaks!,".. you were scared by the look on Hyuna's face .. she soon crouched beside you.
"Chet...." * she said, then slapping you with so much force her hand print was imprinted on your face. 
"Don't pretend, you're weak and always will be."

You were holding your face ... it stung so bad but you held in the pain so it wouldn't show.
"Don't think this is over." Jin said kicking you in the stomach.. which caused you to lose your breath.
You began to cough trying to easy the pain that jolted through your stomach as you laid there on the floor.

Hyuna and Jin soon turned around, satisfied with what they've done, and walked slowly towards the door laughing.

*what a great way to end a friday .. ~* you thought.. but you knew this wasn't the end .

 

Jinyoung POV

*Jinyoung is one of the Kingka's in the school. He is one of five members. Sanduel, Gongchan, CNU, and Baro. in a group called B1A4. They are very popular amongst the ladies and envied by many of the guy classmates. They all have looks, smarts, and connections. They normally were busy with schedules (working) but find time to relax and go to school. Sometimes they party with the Queenkas but they are okay friends .. althought they are Kingka's they don't like to belittle people and love to make many friends. *

"Class was so boring today..." Baro said.
"I know, math was funny though. That nerd girl was lost but still managed to get the question right .. then the class started calling her nerd." said CNU laughingly.
They were talking with a group of friends .. while one of the other Queenka's was talking Jinyoung saw a bunch of books fly out the window on the second floor which caught his attention.

"... yeah, then we will go,.. Yah~ Jinyoung, are you listening to me?" Said Suri *another Queenka. ( there are only three lol )*
Suri didn't like you either .. but she had a reason to but only she knows.

"Hey, Jinyoung..., YAH~" hitting him lighting on the shoulder.
"Ah. What ?... Oh, sorry . I swear I saw something fall out the window ..." 
"You're dreaming .. well pick me up later for our movie date. I'm going to find Hyuna and Jin." She said as she walked away.

You were really curious to what fell out the window and why ...
"Hmmm... I think I'll go check it out.." He said walking away..
Baro, watched as he randomly walked away .. 
"Aish, this guy and his curiousity.." and got up and tilted his head to CNU to come with.
They followed their leader wondering what he was gonna do.

As Jinyoung reached the side of the school he found some books and a notebook with a name on them..
Picking them up he saw your name.."_________.. why is ______'s stuff out the window?"

"YAH~ " soon heard someone scream from the second floor window .. 
"That voice sounds familiar..was that her?" thinking to himself..
 

You looked up at the window to see what was happening but was soon interupted..
"HYUNNGGG~~~ whatcha doing?!" asked their maknae Gongchan happily.
"He's being curious again , haha " said Baro. 
"Yah, you alright?" asked Sanduel.
"Why do you have _______'s stuff hyung?" asked Gongchan.
"It came out that window .. let's go bring it back to her." he said with a smile.

"Do we have to?" complained CNU
But everyone was already walking towards the enterance to the stairs..

As they appraoched the room ________'s stuff fell from they heard laughing.. and they recognized the voices.
They quietly walked up to the window of the door to the classroom and could not believe what they were seeing..

 

This made them very angry ...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think guys? (: Please tell me in the comments.
 I'm so sorry for taking soo long .. I promise to keep it up but school will get in the way. .. like always.
If you have any ideas, don't be afraid to tell me :DD I'll incorperate it into the story ~~~
<3 xNerdi3AZNx