Followed

Knights In Shining Armor

Chapter 5 ; 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We should follow her to make sure she's alright," said jinyoung "c'mon" as he started to walk out the door. Everyone soon followed behind also hoping you will be fine.

------
Your pov.
Walking down the hall thinking about what just happened ...
"Aish, why'd they help me... Now hyuna for sure won't leave me alone..." You said to yourself. But you were thankful and smiled. 
*~So those are the famous kingkas .. I thought they'd be like hyuna and her followers. ~*
You made it out the door , then stopped and looked up at the sky. "Dad .. Please help me. I will continue to do well for you ...just come home safe." You say with a smile. You took a deep breath and started to walk home. The pain you felt slowly went away but you knew it'd bruise .. But you smiled anyway. 

"Hmmm .. I wonder. " you say will stopping in front of the ice cream shop.
You walk in hoping to get ice cream to help you feel better. 
"Welcome to Shika's ice cream shop. How may I help you?" Asked one of the workers.
"Uhmm , how much for a scoop of ice cream?"
"2500 won please."
*sighh~* you only had 1500 won left from lunch in your hands.. "I'll just come back next time." You say with a smile.
"One scoop of ice cream for all 6 of us please." Said a voice behind you.
Quickly turning around you saw all of the kingkas smiling at you.
"Hyung !!! Really?! Yay ice cream !" Gongchan said excitedly. He walked up to you with a big cute smile. "________-ah , eat ice cream with us. Then we will walk you home."
"U-uhh.. A-sure..." *did they follow me? You thought*
CNU and Sanduel waved to you to sit with them at a table enough for all of you.
You sit on the far side thinking no one would sit by you. As jinyoung came to the table with all the ice cream after paying he sat beside you and Baro on the other side.
"Awww , I wanted to sit by _______" said gongchan as he walked to the empty spot beside CNU with a sad face.
You looked up as Baro handed you your ice cream. And saw as gongchan got his ice cream and his face went from sad to happy in seconds, you giggle at how fast his emotion changes.

"T-thank you.. "You say to Baro 
"No problem, your name is _________ right ?" 
"Uh,yes..."
"My name is Baro , that's jinyoung, there's CNU and that's Sanduel. And of course you know gongchan." 
You smiled and bowed to them.
"I'm _______, I never got the chance to properly thank all of you for helping me. Thank you. And thank you Jinyoug for buying me ice cream. I promise to pay you back."
Jinyoung smiled at how polite you are.
"No need, let us walk you home and make sure your safe. That's pay enough."
"Sure , " 
You guys got along very well and talked for a few hours. Enjoying the ice cream and company you were actually happy.

"Omo ! It's late already, I have to go now." You say eager to leave.
"Okay. Lets go!" Sanduel said .
Gongchan got up as fast as he could just so he could walk beside you. Linking arms with you and walking you the door with a smile , you didn't mind.
Everyone soon followed behind you and continued talking .