My Boyfriend: Shy

My Boyfriend

Hongbin always knew that Taekwoon was shy, even before dating. But that made him all the more endearing. He loved how the slightly taller male would stick close to his side when they went out with their friends and how he would turn to look at Hongbin to answer a question that was directed towards him. He loved how even when they were alone together Taekwoon would still grab at his shirt sleeve to get his attention. Most people didn't understand why Hongbin would put up with someone as quiet and shy as Taekwoon, especially since he himself was a loud and outgoing person, but with a smile he just let them know how precious the other was to him.

He loved the shy kisses that Taekwoon would occasionally press on his lips with a light shade of pink staining his cheeks. He loved how even though Taekwoon was so quiet, his actions spoke extremely loudly. Just like the tugging on his shirt sleeve right now.

"Yes Taekwoon?" He turned to look at the slightly hunched male sitting next to him, curled in ever so slightly to cuddle with Hongbin. "What are you thinking about?" Despite the length of the sentence, it was still quiet and hard to hear. "What I love about you." Hongbin smiled in response, inwardly dying at the sight of Taekwoon's cheeks flushing a dark pink after he said those words. But he didn't miss the small turn in the corner of his lips. "The movie's over." Taekwoon pointed to the screen of their tv and looked at Hongbin expectantly. He grabbed the remote off of the table and turned the tv off, s amll smile playing on his lips. "I know what we can do instead."

Taekwoon's cheeks flushed again and punched Hongbin soflty, blushing even harder when Hongbin grabbed his hand. "Not that, you ert." He knew that Taekwoon didn't like being called names, but he could resist. Leaning in, he kissed his boyfriend on the lips softly before pulling away slightly, letting his hand free. "How about I call up everyone and see if they want to hang out?" Taekwoon smiled and nodded his head.

The thing Hongbin loved most about Taekwoon? How even though he didn't like talking he could still be around others with a smile on his face.