Date

Conditions
"Let's go to my place." Mingyu held the elder's hand tightly as they exited the building, displaying affection in public as if to announce of their mutual love.
 
Woozi held the taller's phone in the other hand, now typing with his thumb.
 
'There's no home I can go back to besides yours' The blonde's dimples appeared as a smile played across his lips, signaling happiness and slight relief.
 
An even wider stretch of lips painted the younger's. "Good that. I wouldn't want to miss you a lot." 
 
But Mingyu was still dead curious of what happened, although he decided not to talk about it at the moment. The conversation can wait.
 
Woozi started typing again, as if to break the silence. The ticking sound of the action fed yet another curiosity in him.
 
'About what you said earlier, you know, about me being your boyfriend...did you mean it?' 
 
The senior showed the worded screen with his attention towards his walking feet, as if to have found interest in the way of transporting.
 
Heat rose up to the black-haired, his cheeks burning crimson red. Did he really mean it? What if it just came out as a blurt and didn't mean nothing at all? Is Woozi worth his ego?
 
Mingyu peered over the other, and the way his blonde hair was blown back gently by the wind, and how flushed his face looked, and not to forget how his dimples were yet again revealed above his thin-pressed lips and below his cheekbones was enough to slap the correct answer right in front of his face.
 
"You're more than my boyfriend," the opening sentence earned an immediate turn of head, "I sincerely believe you're worth more than my own living soul."
 
Without a word, yet another blissful smile colored Woozi's lips, hugging the other's arm tightly and pressing his body onto it as well as they made their way to the bus stop.
 
Mingyu looked up to the clear blue sky and thought of how lucky he was to have slipped and fell on the floor on that fateful day he'd never forget. 
 
Maybe it really was destiny.
 
The bus arrived just the time they reached the halt, as if to pick them up. They hopped on without letting the other's hand go, leading one another to a comfortable seat before finally settling with the one next to the window.
 
Woozi sat next to the window, fixing his gaze on almost nothing as the public vehicle rolled its wheels, passing familiar streets on the way.
 
Mingyu couldn't help but to slowly reach for the elder's delicate fingers and placed his stiff ones in the blank betweens, exhaling in relief once the position has been set. Woozi drifted his attention to the taller's thin-pressed lips, edging his lips into painting a loving smile. He lifted the intertwined hands and pecked the back of Mingyu's hand before reaching up to kiss the corner of his lips as well.
 
A tint of red colored Mingyu's fair cheekbones as the blonde leaned his head on the younger's bicep, again hugging his arms ever so tightly.
 
And Mingyu knew right away that love didn't need words in order to express it.
 
And Woozi finally realized that he had finally found everything he's always needed.
 
Maybe those fallen breads really were blessings.
 
Maybe it was the way Woozi breathed in his sleep.
 
Maybe it was how it felt to hear Mingyu's soothing heartbeat.
 
But both had never been more in love.
 
Shortly after, they arrived and Mingyu gently tapped the other to wake him up from his realm of unconsciousness. Woozi woke up to the touch, swiftly standing up and exiting before the bus started to move.
 
Mingyu was about to open the door when a yellow post-it caught his attention. He pulled it off and started to read the small written note.
 
'Kim Mingyu, me your father has just bought a new house in Calabasas and is now inhabiting it. We thought you were old enough to take care of the house and to live on your own although we'd still send you money for your needs. Oh, don't worry about living with a friend, he is  highly welcomed. Love, Eomma'
 
Both exchanged shrugged looks before drifting their gaze to the white door in front of them.
 
"So I guess..this is a new beginning, huh?" Mingyu spoke just loud enough for the other to hear.
 
'Should I say..ready, set, go?' The blonde attempted to joke as he faced the phone to the owner, earning a soft chuckle.
 
"No, no need. This will do." Mingyu intertwined his fingers with the significant other, mutually gripping tightly. Both exchanged tender smiles before finally opening the door, only to be faced with nothing different. At least visually.
 
But internally, thousands of fireworks exploded.
 
Mingyu walked in first, leading the other to the stairs up to his room. He opened yet another door and entered the spacious room, heading straight to his closet after letting go of the blonde's hand.
 
"Let's go on a date. You and me." The taller flashed an eye-smile as he changed his shirt on the spot, causing heat to rise up the elder's cheeks, coloring it crimson red.
 
Woozi was literally the younger with his eyes, staring up and down back and forth at the toned and muscled body.
 
Dang, he thought.
 
Woozi nodded his head eagerly, slowly approaching Mingyu with rapid heartbeats and fiddled fingers. He stops just in front of the black-haired boy, looking up at him and gazing into his endlessly mesmerizing eyes.
 
Mingyu looked down to his senior's pink and pouty lips, fighting the urge to just grab his face and smudge it with his. Instead, to at least cool his rising hormones, he pecked the other's nose multiple times until it somehow escalated to nibbling the body part as deep chuckles of his filled the quiet room, circling both arms around the mute's small waist.
 
"You should get changed."
 
Woozi nodded with a voiceless chuckle before unplacing the younger's arms from his, now fishing out Mingyu's phone to type what he had to say.
 
'Too lazy to go downstairs. Mind lending me a shirt and a jacket?'
 
Mingyu nodded, "Sure. Pick whatever suits you. Although almost all of them would be oversized for you, but i'm sure you'll look cute with huge clothes." He ended the sentence with a playful snort, earning a skip of a heartbeat from Woozi before nodding with a slight pout of his lips.
 
After rummaging through Mingyu's clothes, he finally settled with a black t-shirt underneath a green jacket and black skinny jeans. Also not failing to forget turning his cap around as he checked his reflection in the mirror.
 
"You look really cute." A voice started behind Woozi as he felt arms encircling his body and a sniff on his neck. "And smell really good too."
 
The blonde elder cramped the space between his shoulder and his neck from the the tingling feeling of Mingyu's breath. Woozi faced the other and mouthed a thank you before giving him a small kiss and headed downstairs.