Two

My Tutor the Kingka!

 

The next morning, Jisoon had to meet Kimchi for something and Aoora stopped Jaehyun on the way to school. Before she could protest, you said you would go on without them. Jaehyun nodded and turned to see what on earth Aoora could possibly want to annoy her with so early before class.

 

Once you got to your locker, you were greeted by Hoik. You blushed, “sorry I ran out, yesterday, I, um, had to do something after school.” You finished lamely. He shrugged.

 

“It's fine,” he said and the two of you proceeded to set up a schedule and decided that it would be best to meet after school every day at Hoik's house, since the group of you were having a lot of trouble in math.

 

He said good bye and left. As you were putting your street shoesin your locker and changing into your school shoes, Yewon and Soosun appeared and both of them pushed you against the locker together. Minah stood watch, as she usually did.

 

“You think you can take him from me, huh, you little pig?” Yewon screeched, slapping you hard. Soosun kicked you in the stomach and you grunted in pain loudly. They continued their assault until they suddenly stopped. You looked up and saw Hoik holding the both of them back. Yewon gasped.

 

“Oppa! Don't tell me you like her!” she yelled.

 

He frowned and her eyes widened and she, Soosun, and Minah all ran off. Hoik looked back at you and brushed your hair out of your face gently and wiped away your tears. Suddenly, he picked you up bridal style and you yelped.

 

“Wh-what--” You started

 

“I'm taking you to the nurse,” he said.

 

Meanwhile, in the classroom, Kimchi pulled out his cellphone, having received a text from Hoik. He frowned.

 

“Jisoon, apparently Yewon and her friends started beating up your friend – Yejin, I think?” he said. Jisoon's eyes widened, “He saved her and they're on their way back now.”

 

Jisoon frowned.

 

“I can't believe her. She acts like she owns the place,” She said, crossing her arms and shaking her head. A pair of arguing voices met her ears as Aoora and Jaehyun entered the room. Jisoon interrupted them to tell Jaehyun what had happened. Jaehyun's eyes flashed in anger. At that exact moment, You and Hoik entered the clasroom. Jisoon immediately swept you up in a tight hug.

 

“We aren't leaving your side, now. This is getting out of hand,” Jaehyun said angrily. You laughed weakly.

 

“You don't have to do that,” you said.

 

“Of course I do! It's the only way to keep you safe,” She said.

 

You decided to change the subject.

 

“We're meeting at Hoik's after school today,” you said suddenly.

 

“How many times are we gonna meet?” Jisoon asked.

 

“Every day,” You said.

 

“Seems reasonable,” Jaehyun said, nodding, “and we definitely need it.

 

You laughed sadly.