One

My Tutor the Kingka!

 

“Gross little nerd!!” Yewon yelled as she shoved you against the lockers. She was alone, or so it seemed. When you looked up you saw her underlings, Soosun and Minah, standing guard and ready to warn her if any teachers came along. You rubbed your shoulder with tears in your eyes. Suddenly, a voice you knew very well shouted out.

 

“Hey! Yewon, what do you think you're doing!!” One of your best friends, Jaehyun, called out. She ran, followed by your other best friend Jisoon, past Minah, who side-stepped knowing how strong Jaehyun was. Soosun, however, made a grab for Jaehyun, who ducked and tripped her. In seconds, Jaehyun had pushed Yewon off of you and Jisoon was next to you, hugging you and fixing your messy hair. She pulled out a handkerchief and wiped your tears away.

 

Yewon growled and motioned to Soosun and Minah to get up and run for it. The three left and Jaehyun began pacing and ranting about the three of them.

 

“They think they can do what ever they want! You didn't do anything to them, Yejin, I don't know why they hate you so much!!” she said exasperatedly. Jisoon patted your head.

 

“It's because Yejin is so pretty. They're jealous,” She said and you laughed disbelievingly. The bell rang and the three of you got up to head to class.

 

Once there, one of the Kingkas, Kimchi, an energetic boy, struck up a conversation with Jisoon and you sat down, your seat nearer to Jaehyun's than it was to Jisoon's. Class started and you noticed Aoora, another of the kingkas, take his pencil out and start to prod Jaehyun with the eraser. He started at the back of her head and moved to the back of her neck and then to her back, over and over. You could see her expression growing darker and darker until, when the teacher was facing the board, she turned and grabbed his pencil from him and snapped it in half. He groaned audibly and you heard Kimchi chuckle.

 

Jaehyun slapped her forehead when Aoora reached into his bag and pulled out another pencil and proceeded to prod her with it some more. She glared over her shoulder at him and he stopped only to shrug and lean back with his hands behind his head. You couldn't help but giggle silently at this.

 

With about fifteen minutes left of class, the teacher stopped the lesson and started to talk about how some of the students in the class were getting very poor grades.

 

“Yejin, Jisoon, and Jaehyun, you three have the lowest scores in the class,” he said.

 

Aoora chuckled a little

 

The teacher turned to him, “I don't know what you find so funny, Aoora, you're right there with them.”

 

Jaehyun snorted.

 

The teacher just rolled his eyes and continued talking, “Hoik has the highest score. I suggest that you find out a time to get together and help each other out.”

 

“Yes, sir,” You and the others in questions chorused.”

 

Class dismissed and you, already having been packed up, grabbed your two friends and left, as it was the last period of the day.

 

“But what about--” Jisoon started.

 

“It's fine!” You said. You secredly had a crush on Hoik so you were very worried about how this would turn out. Your friends dropped the subject.

 

You and your friends arrived at your mansion and started your homework. You all had a really tough time understanding math, which was what you were going to get tutored on by Hoik. After that, you all goofed off until night time. Your parents wouldn't be coming home tonight since they were busy with work, so your friends stayed the night with you so you woulnd't be lonely.