Wook

Do You Like Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wook.

 

 

 

 

I smiled as I walked my way back towards the practice room. There, the two important men in my life is waiting for me, the one who would die to prove me everyday that he loves me and the one who I could bet my life so he'd notice my feelings- yes, life is unfair to me like that.



 

It's the last day of practice and everyone else are just as serious as us. From the crew to the stage managers and lighting director. I smiled. We just used to dream about this and now here. A solo concert for our sub-unit. A dream come true.


 

"Water?" The two coincidentally offered at the same time.


 

It was Kyuhyun's water that I took, and stared apologetically  at Yesung's lonely back.


 

I know, he felt something special for me. And I am honestly grateful to him for not hiding it. For being so brave telling me his love. I respect him and his feelings, I acknowledge it. But it doesn't  mean I can reciprocate it.


 

//snap snap snap//

 

I turned my head to the man sitting beside me. Smiling ear-to-ear. As if his heart had never torn into pieces. As if he's whole again. As if he was never broken.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter