Ugly Boy

MarkJae OneShots

Youngjae never considered himself ugly until someone had said it to his face. It made his self-confidence plummet faster than a meteorite falling from space.

Ever since then, He considered himself the ugliest human alive.

He believed it.

He wasn't as tall as the other guys.

He looked like a child compared to most guys his age.

He was built and muscular like other guys.

His voice wasn't deep and manly.

It sounded like a 16 y/o boys voice.

His jaw wasn't sharp or chizzled like most guys.

He didn't have abs.

He was...gross compared to everyone else.

--------

 

"Youngjae-ah~" Yugyeom called out. Youngjae whips his head around, coming face to chest with his only friend, Yugyeom. Who happened to be younger but much taller. They went to different schools. Yugyeom, goes to some private school on the other side of the city while Youngjae attends SOPA. "You're still coming to the Cafè, right?" Yugyeom asks, a little aegyo added to it "I don't know...I'm not really feelin' it today" He closes his locker and slings his bag over his shoulder "Aww, Hyung please?!?! I want you to meet my friends!!" A lot of aegyo added. Youngjae sighs in defeat knowing the younger won't stop unless he says yes 

"Fine"

 

Not fine.

Youngjae is ignored.

Youngjae feels unwanted.

Youngjae wants to leave.

But he didn't.

He can't leave his best friend when he promised he'd stay.

Youngjae sat there on his phone, scrolling down twitter.

He is bored out of his mind.

His only other friend, Suzy, wasn't replying to his texts.

Which he knew would happen.

She started training at JYP to debut as a singer.

He's happy for her but he misses her. A lot.

Youngjae enjoyed Yugyeom but the boy would tend to forget Youngjae exists when they hung out with other people.

"Youngjae-ssi, You said you attend SOPA, right?" Youngjae looks up at the mention of his name "Oh, Yes" He replies, quietly and politley "Nice, How is it?" The guy, who he thinks his name is Jackson, with blonde hair asks "Its nice, I guess, once you get over the fact its full of stuck up people.." He mumbles "Ah, So they're all preppy?" He slides over in his seat, turning his attention to Youngjae rather than the groups conversation "Well, Not all...Some are pretty decent people.." Youngjae is...happy that someone started a conversation with him "What do you do? Like dance, rap, write..?" He asks, propping his head up on his hands "I sing, play a little piano, a little bit of dancing too.." A smile spreads across his face "I'd love to hear you sing sometime!" Youngjae felt a little warm fuzzy feeling inside. He's excited for some reason.

 

After a few weeks of hanging out, He became close with the group but really close with Jackson. Sometimes him and Jackson would hang out without the group, just the two of them.

He's closer to Jackson than he is with Yugyeom now.

 

"Hyung, One of our friends is coming back from America, We're gonna throw him a welcome back party...Wanna come?" Yugyeom asks "Yeah, Sure why not" He really just wants to hang out with Jackson.

 

A week passes by and the party rolls around "Yay, You guys made it!!" BamBam throws his hands in the air as they walk in the room "Mark will be here any minute, He knows we're all here because of somebody " He glares at Jaebum "Ehe..Sorry" He rubs the back of his neck sheepishly.

 

"Look who showed up!!" Jinyoung yells, walking into the room with his arm around a blonde haired guy. Youngjae had to admit. He was a little taken back by his looks. He had a well defined face, really tall, slim body, just all around perfect.

He is what Youngjae wishes he looked like. He then begins to realize that he was the ugliest guy in their group of friends.

Yugyeom had that aegyo-noona-attractor look, BamBam looked 5 which drew in the noonas as well, Jaebum was just...a god, Jinyoung looked like an Angel, Jackson had that y, charismatic feel to him, this new Mark fella was just all around perfect.

Youngjae--was just a bundle of flaws.

Sadness floodes every section of his body, leaving him in a slow, depressing mood.

 

"Youngjae-ah, This is Mark! Mark, This is Youngjae" Jackson introduces the two. The exchanged greetings and stood there for a second before Jackson breaks the silence "I'm gonna go get something to drink, want anything?" Youngjae and Mark both shake their heads and watch Jackson waddle off to get himself a drink, leaving the two in awkward silence.

 

"So..How old are you?" Mark breaks the silence "18..You?" Youngjae replies, in a lower, more of a whisper "22" He replies just as shyly. He glances over at the guy and almost chokes on his spit. His side profile is beautiful. Youngjaes cheeks heat up abnormally fast and his heart about pounds out of his chest

"Youngjae-ssi...Are you okay?" His voice makes Youngjae almost jump out of his skin, bumping into a table thats up against a wall. His cheeks turn 50 shades of red before an embarrassed smile spreads across his face "Y-Yeah, I'm fine" "You've got a really nice smile" Mark states, really fast "W-What..No, My smile is horrible" Youngjae looks down at his feet "No its not, its really...pretty" He replies. Youngjaes hands begin to nervously fiddle with the end of his shirt.

 

Months after, He became close with the whole group. He'd often go over to Jinyoungs to sing with him and Jaebum. Him, BamBam, and Yugyeom would go to the computer room and play online games for hours. Jackson, Mark, and Him would often just..hang out. All the time. He had developed a crush on Mark after 2 weeks of knowing him. The crush started out small but it grew into this huge crush. He hid it well..most of the time. Sometimes Mark would just do something to set the fireworks inside Youngjae off and make him go crazy. He wanted to confess to Mark. But he knew that he wouldn't have a chance with someone like him.

Marks so good looking.

While Youngjae..looks like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

 

"So, Hyung" Youngjae and Jackson were hanging out at his place "If...you liked someone, who you were close with...would you risk telling them? Even though you know you wouldn't have a chance?" Jackson whips his head toward Youngjaes direction "Do you like someone?!?" He turns his whole body "Is it someone I know?" He asks "Is it Jinyoung? Jaebum?" Jacksons the only one who knows that Youngjae prefers guys "BamBam???" Youngjae shook his head at all three of them "Then who? Yugyeom??" "Yah, He's basically my little brother" Jackson makes a 'true' face "Then...Me?" He wiggles his brows. Jackson also prefered guys, so they often joked around. "Yah!" He slaps his arm "T-Mark?!?!?! Aaaahhh, Of course! How could I be so stupid!" He practically slaps himself "No wonder you get all red and flustered every time hes around!!" He squeals "You guys would be so cute!" Jackson clasps his hands together dramatically "Hey, you know he wouldn't like me" He sulks "Hes all...perfect. and I'm....a disgusting mess" Jackson knits his eyebrows. He hates it when Youngjae beats himself up. He hates it when Youngjae would call himself ugly. Cause he's not.

"I think you should tell him"

 

"I have no chance.."

-------

I know this is kind of all over the place

but I hope you guys enjoy!

Their WILL be a part two, I'm already working

on it!! Til' then, Bye!!