Hello Kitty

MarkJae OneShots

Youngjae was never really one to be embarrassed because of something he has down or does. But working at the Hello Kitty Cafe in Hongdae was quite embarrassing, As a lot of female students from his high school come there. He loves working there, AS he grew up loving Hello Kitty...But the female students spread rumors that he was gay, Which, He is but-What 18 year old kid would admit that in front of everyone? He didn't want to become an outcast! After awhile, The rumors died down and the group of female students became pretty close with Youngjae. They'd ride the bus with him all the way there after work or would bring his school work to him when he'd have to leave school for an early shift. He became really close with the group of girls.

 

"Jae-ah~" Yuri, one of his friends coo as the group of girls pile into the Cafe "The usual?" He asks, them making there way to there usual spot. A table at the back thats near the cashier counter "Nah, We're just here to study-" "and to see our favorite dongsaeng" Seojin pinches his cheeks. They were all his Noonas by a year. He doesn't know why he became friends with them because they're all really weird and loud "Aiii, Noona" He swats her hands away. He enjoyed have the 5 girls around. He can be himself. They know everything about him and he knows everything about them. He can be openly gay and not get judged "How's your day been so far?" Yuri asks. He was close to all the girls, but he's really close with Yuri and Seojin "Ugh, Tiring. This group of gay guys came in all hung over and pestered me for my number till I had to kick them out" Seojin cracks up. The cafe is a few buildings down from the gay club, So a lot of older gay fellas roam in here from time to time "Yah, Remember that one guy who came in and insisted that you were is husband?" Seojin cracks up even more, causing Yuri to start laughing too "Aii...That was the worst" Youngjae makes a horrified face "More like the best, He would not give up" Youngjae chuckles "Whatever, I gotta get to work" 

 

The rest of the day consists of very few customers, a lot of laughing between him and the girls-Who came here to "study", and a lot of scholding done by the owner "Youngjae-ah~~" cue Youngjaes only male friend, Jackson. He was his only male friend whom he met through the group of girls "How is my favorite group of people doing?" He sits down at the table "Did you even shower before you came?" Seojin makes a stink face "Yah-Coach made us run 3 extra laps and the locker room was full-So I just washed my pits and came here" He replies taking a sip of her drink. Every one knows that Seojin and Jackson like each other-Except each other. It's pretty obvious plus one time Youngaje accidentally let it slip while Seojin was in the restroom "Yah, Choi Youngjae. You have customers!" Mr.Im snaps "Ye!" He runs over to the cash register "How may I help you?" He looks up and feels his breath disappear from his body, causing him to choke on air when he inhales "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry" Youngjae feels his cheeks heat up. He is 100% sure his face is redder than hello kitty's bow. The guy lets out a soft chuckle "It's okay" 'Oh god, even his voice is attractive' "Well, What can I get for you?" He smiles "What would you reccommend?" He asks, the smile on his face never leaving. Youngjae blinks a couple of times before shyly replying "Well..The Strawberry Mousse Cake is pretty good...and so is the Caramel Latte..." He smiles again, showing teeth "Then I'll have that, please!" He smiles, taking out his wallet "That'll be 14,786 won.." He replies after ringing it up. The guy hands him a credt card and he swipes it, handing it back "Heres your buzzer and it'll be ready a few minutes!" The guy flashes another smile before walking off to a table "You're lucky today, Jinyoung called in and said he'll be able to do his shift today" Youngjae lets out a sigh of relief "Thank god, I thought I was going to die" He jokes, taking of the hello kitty themed apron "If he doesn't show up, I'm more than willing to still take his shift" He smiles, walking over to the table where his group of friends sit "Ok, but do you guys see that beautiful human sitting over there?" Is the first thing that comes out of his mouth when he sits. All their heads whip around at the same time "Yah, Don't make it so obvious!" He slaps both Jackson and Leylas heads "Damn, He is beautiful" Yuri states, turning around to find Youngjaes face slightly shaded with pink "Oho, You're blushing!" Everyones attention averts to Youngjae "N-No, Its just really hot in here, ehe.." He starts fanning himself with his hand "Mhm, Boy please. We saw you chokin' on air over there" Jackson wiggles his eyebrows "Stop!" He slaps Jacksons arm "You should go like...ask for his number or something" Seojin wiggles her shoulders "Are you kidding me? Look at the guy," They all glance over him "He's probably in his 20's and he's WAY out of my league" "Shut up!" They all shout "You're a catch. Anyone would be lucky to date you. Hell, I wish I were a guy so I could date you" Hyerin compliments "What if I embarrass myself?"

 

For the next few weeks, the guy comes in about every day and orders the same exact thing. In the past few weeks he's come to find out that his name is Mark, He's from LA, and he's 21 years old. In the short few weeks, Youngjae has indeed developed a crush on the cute purple-haired boy who never failed to come into the cafe every day "Okay, But somethings gotta be up-" Yuri props herself on the counter and looks at the guy "He comes in here every day, orders the same thing, eats it, and leaves" Mark turns his head when he feels a pair of eyes on him. Yuri doesn't bother looking away, instead her stare turns into a glare, slightly scaring him "Yah, Don't scare him!" Youngjae slaps her forehead "He'll think I hang out with creeps" He mumbles "Ah, see. Right on time. As soon as he finishes, He gets up and leaves" Youngjae watches as his body disappears out the door "Whatever, My shift ends in an hour, we're still going to Seojins place for movie night, right?" She nods her head "Leyla can't make it cause her parents are making her join them for dinner with an old family friend" She takes on of the cookies of the plate Jinyoung is bringing out "Yah" She winks at him before walking off to the table "Aish...Your friends are so obnoxious!" He whines

 

"You guys ready?" Youngjae walks up, slipping his arm into his jacket "Mm" They all get up and gather their stuff "Last one to the bus stop pays for dinner" Jackson shouts as they all rush out the door "Ah!" Youngjae lets out a shout when he bumps into someone, causing the rest of the group to stop "I am so sorry oh my g-" His throat closes up when he realizes who it is; It's Mark "Uh..Hi" He nervously greets Youngjae "W-What are you doing here?" Youngjae asks then mentally slaps himself "Of course, This is a public place, its not like you shouldn't be here" His friends sighing at Youngjaes lack of communication "I actually had a question...for you" A creepy smile spreads on to Yuris face "Ask for his number, maybe even invite him over for movie night" She whispers into his ear "Well, Looks like Youngjaes paying!" She snatches his wallet out of his coat pocket "Yah, No-" "We'll see you at Seojins!" She smiles as her and the rest of the group walks off "Noona!!" He shouts "Bye~" A sigh escapes his lips "S-So..What was your q-question?" Youngjae asks, breaking the slience "Ah...Well-" Youngjae watches his actions. He's fiddling with one of the rings on his finger and biting his lip nervously. Youngjae would be lying if he said he didn't find it cute "I-I was wondering..if you'd..maybe..like wanna..go on a date...sometime?" He finishes, looking down at the ground, unsure of himself. A smile tugs on the corner of Youngjaes lips "Sure" Marks eyes light up and a bright smile becomes present on his face "Really?" Youngjae smiles, shaking his head "Actually...My friends and I are having a movie night...You're welcome to join us" Marks smle becomes softer "I'd love to"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wooooo, I haven't written in a while. I'm kind of rusty ehe.
but I hope you guys enjoy! I love feedback so don't be scared
to leave a comment! Much love❤