CHAPTER 03: KRIS

Blurred Lines

3

KRIS

 

IT HER. Wearing a tight fake leather skirt which barely covering her tight . Her slander legs showing so gorgeously as she walks delivering a drinks to bunch of men-holes which undressing her with their eyes. Her slander body can be seen with the waitress outfits. I'll appreciate her curves more if I'm not annoyed enough the way her dressing. What with bars these days rules, to need their workers wearing a provoking uniforms, he thought not realize that he's gotten possessive of someone when he never even bother to care about it before because he's enjoying too much of that... free show.

            “That sure a fine ” Seongwoo says as we avert our eyes to that person.

            'Yes' unintentionally agreeing to Seongwoo statement as my eyes raked to fine , to her legs and her eyes, where our eyes met for a second and even just for a second I can see her stare blazing through me. A shockwave of blood rushes through my veins goes to my groin, makes my 'little' Kris awake. I shift uncomfortably on my sit. Lucky that I don't wear anything underneath that can cause more pain.

            “Stay away from that chick, bro. She’s toxic, I tell you.”

            Dean my roommate is giving his usually misguided wisdom as our eyes roaming through a chick hot body. Weirdly enough for Dean, he usually gives a lot of wisdom on how to hookup or to bed a girl, not how to avoid a girl.

            “You know her?” I ask curiously at his lack of interest.

            “That’s Hana, bro.” He said flatly.

            “Wait, that’s Hana? The same Hana you keep in’ about?”

            What? Dean’s full time enemy is my gorgeous stranger? Oh. That’s a news.

            “Yes, the one and only her.” He says flatly.

            “I didn’t know that Hana you keep in’ is actually a very fine, gorgeous women.” my eyes never leave her as I say it. Wow… she’s simply a beautiful one. Her face is so small and contoured well. Her cheeks are always in blush shade of pink but I don’t think she wore any makeup because her freckles is showing like an autumn (that’s hardly a pick up line), her eyes are always blazing whenever I see her (I only meet her twice though she said we've met a few times before) and those mouth! Her pouty mouth are so inviting for my kiss, I have to hold back my urges to kiss her!

            Last week unexpected encounter suddenly passed my mind. She seem fragile last week, makes me believe that she is going to commit a suicide, but she is so different today. Her expression today give ‘ off’ aura to everyone here. Then again, it’s been disturbing me since last week that she says that we were in a tutorial together but I seem can’t remember her. How exactly it that possible to not recognize someone gorgeous as her? And if the hurts on her face when I said I didn’t remember her didn’t do things to me.

            Dean make a face.

            “Don’t let your rule you,” he says as he glance to my groin where it nearly impossible to hide the fact that ‘that’ thing is half awake now. “Once you know how toxic she can get then you realize how unfortunate your life can be.” He says finishing his words with grin.

            “How you know her? She’s your ex?” Seongwoo ask again. Hmm… he seem eager to know more of her.

            Dean laugh but more reserved, as it was funny but not really. He really don’t approve her.

            “Oh no, bro. don’t go there. I swear to my , I’ve never lay, a touch on her body. Gorgeous or not,” he glance again at her and back to me then adds, “My life miserable enough with her busts my balls in class on a daily basis, I don’t need a to ing my life outside campus.” Dean replies uncomfortably as if the thought of sleeping with her will give him an ultimate virus.

            Seongwoo grins. That’s the sign I totally aware that he have thing to her. I only can pity him because his feeling is not going anywhere because that gorgeous yet fierce girl is going to be my girl in any days, or day.

            “Then if I go courting her, it didn’t broke the bro code, I suppose?” Seongwoo ask, like a permission.

Courting? I laugh but only to myself. Are we back in historical eras again? He thought unaware of himself being ridiculously possessive of her.

            “Am I hearing myself right or you’re totally lose you shenanigans?” Dean asked disbelief.

            Vernon, my other course mate in the table already laughing his off.

            Usually I will laugh if she is another chick we were talking about but this chick, is someone I’m well aware of. I don’t know if it’s my but I think it is. Aside of studying, I let my rule everything in my life. Women are easy, easy go and come. But, she is the first one that intrigues me so much my curiosity explode and I have cardio-repository system quizzes next week and I need to excel it. So, I’m going to resolve this by doing my think it right – and it means I have to sleep with her and satisfy what my wants first.

            “Bro, you want to refill?” Vernon asking me.

            “No, I need to drive tonight. I don’t uber here.” I explain. And I want to see her with my conscious mind, I whisper to no one but myself.

            It’s almost midnight, twelve fourty-five to be exact but the bar is just starting to get hot. People are getting drunk. Dean already in the corner with two chick strangling his torso, the other one kissing his lips. Vernon is busy flirting to the young y bartender, which I assume new to this pub because she won’t be blushing to whatever charms Vernon throw to her if she knew what kind of player Vernon is. And Seungwoo, contrary to what he think he want earlier – which is my Hana, he already out of sight. He probably already gone to some cheap motel, getting laid with the chick who has been throwing herself to Seungwoo earlier.

            As I scan the place, I detect her at the second stairs. She is delivering to some drunk man- which I probably know one or two of them. They’re no good. My body went rigid when one of the bastard try to touch her or touched her. Bastard! I almost flies and throw a punch to that bastard face but hold myself. If that not because of my scholarship, I don't think I can hold myself. My residency is near, i really don’t want to cause a scene here to jeopardize my chance to get a residency at Won Kuk General University Hospital, which is my biggest dream. But seeing Hana get ogled by the drunken customer awaken his beast inside. He grit his teeth and ready to save her but when he saw Hana went to the ladies, he flew instantly to get hold of her.

            I wait for her outside the ladies bathroom for three minutes and I’m getting impatient as I was concern she was hurt.

            “Hana, are you okay?” I ask.

            “Kris?” She ask whispery as if she unsure if it is me.

            “Yes, it’s me. Are you okay?” I ask again.

            She open the door a minute after I confirm it was me and my heart beats rapidly as I saw her eyes red and swollen, an after cry cause. 

            “I’m okay…” she said still avoiding my eyes.

            “You’re not okay, Hana” my voice trembles with madness. I’m so angry that the bastard assaulting her.

            “Kris..,” she whisper almost silently, “I’m really… o-okay” She assure me. Who am I kidding? She is the one who need assurance but instead she assure me? Has this girl lost her mind? I thought angrily.

            “You’re...,” what am I going to say, they molest you? I don’t think she want to hear that now. I try again. “You’ve been disturbed by the drunken customer, babe, certainly you’re not okay. You need rest. Come I send you home.”

            She paled. Like she didn’t like the idea of leaving. What?

            “I c-can’t,” she stammer like ready to leave me but I hold her wrist. “I can’t, Kris. I still have to work. I need to work” she says hurriedly. She seems disturbed.

            She must have reason if she don’t to go home after the incident. I certainly can’t purse whatever she don’t want to share. At lease at this moment.

            “Okay, you may resume your work but I will wait here and,” I said to her looking straight to her eyes. “And if they bother you again, I’m going to punch that face and you, you with no doubt will leave with me. Promise?” I said like a total boyfriend like to her.

            She smile. She smile to me and if that’s smile don’t make my day shines like a brighten star.

            “Promise.” She agree.

            “Okay, I said” don’t know what to say anymore.

            “Okay…” she replies.

            “Okay,.. go working, babe” my heart beat so fasts, if this continue, I might have shock.

            “Okay..,” she murmur walking the hallway.. “uhm… Kris… thank you.” She said before he lose her sight into the kitchen.

            He is ruined, he thought. Her effect is nowhere close to anything happen to him.

 


Not an original draft. The original one is so messy and lost a soul. I don't even have a heart to post it. So, i decided to redo everything all over again. Hope this can at lease reach your heart. While I was writing this and the draft ones, i was reading a file case of murderer. i read it as my eyes going to bleed... in my first draft i actually really close to murder someone.. gosh what if i did (in chapter 3?) lol. please leave your thought :-)