Epilogue: Finally

Four Seasons

4 Years Later
[Winter]
[Seunghyun POV]

“Are you ready?” Seungri asks, smiling at me. 

I smile and place the picture of EunMi back on the table. On this exact season and day, EunMi died 4 years ago during that encounter with Lee DongSun. Yes, it was EunMi who took the bullet for me. She’s an angel indeed. I ended up losing consciousness when EunMi pushed me away to avoid the bullet. We both ended up being hospitalized, but I recovered quickly. It was EunMi who didn’t resurface. Much to everyone’s relief, DongSun was sent to jail a few weeks later. A few days after him being locked up, he ended up getting killed because he pissed off his cellmate. It served him right. 

“You still have that picture?” Seungri asks, standing beside me and gazing at EunMi. I nod as I wipe off some dust.

“You know she doesn’t like that picture, right? Your fiancé—I mean, your soon-to-be wife is going to get mad.” Seungri says.

I shrug. “I’ll take my chances.” 

Did I mention I’m getting married? At this very moment, Seungri and I are wearing tuxedos. YoungBae, Jiyong, and Daesung are in the room next door, accompanying my soon-to-be wife. God, how I can’t wait until I can officially call her my wife. It’s kind of sad, to be getting married on the day EunMi died. But my soon-to-be wife wanted our wedding to be in the winter. I still kind of wonder why of all days.

“Hyung!” Daesung bursts in the room, Jiyong and YoungBae trailing behind him. They’re all smiling like idiots. But I bet I’m a bigger one if I consider my smile the biggest. “We should get up there now. Your bride is ready.” Daesung sings.

The guys all push and tease me before they go ahead. I look back at EunMi’s picture. It was the only picture they could find of her. She still had that black, thick eyeliner surrounding her eyes with her bangs covering her eye. The thing about this picture is that she isn’t smiling. I sigh. I guess I shouldn’t expect too much out of a picture.

I smile. “Watch me get married to the most beautiful woman in the world.”

I turn my back and head out. I stand tall and proud in front of the altar. I meet the eyes of my family, friends, and YG family members. Seungri stands next to me while the other three are next to Seungri. Seungri is my best man. The other three were pretty peeved when I chose the maknae over them. But they soon got over it when I said they could help my bride get ready. Surprisingly enough, they ended up planning the whole wedding.

I wave at my parents and sister. My mom is already in tears. I roll my eyes and meet YG hyung. He smiles at me and gives me a thumbs up. Just beside him are Dara, Minzy, and CL. They were getting the tissues out of their bags. Just then, the music starts to play. And the doors in the end of the aisle open. One by one, the bridesmaids came out.

Then I see an angel come out, smiling stunningly.

A smile instantly spreads across my face. “My angel.” I mouth towards her. Her smile widens even more as she walks toward me in an agonizing pace. I gaze at her up and down. She’s dressed in a full white gown with a bright veil running down her back along with her long hair.

Not long after, she finally reaches me. She gives her bouquet to her main bridesmaid, Park Bom. Apparently, my bride and Bom hit it off and became best friends. I meet her dark eyes as I hold both of her hands. She had light make-up on, just some lip-gloss and blush. She’s such a beautiful sight…

Suddenly, the whole church goes silent as the priest starts reading our vows. I’m barely getting cuts of it. I just can’t seem to listen. I rub the palm of her hands with my thumb.

“Do you, Jang EunMi, take Choi Seunghyun as your beloved husband?” The priest recites.

“I do.” She says softly, smiling at me. I see her eyes with red. My eyes widen as I see tears finally rolling down her clear cheeks.

“And do you, Choi Seunghyun, take Jang EunMi as your beloved wife?”

“I do.” I reply.

“You may now kiss the bride.” I hear the priest say. Took you long enough! I move closer and wrap my arms around her small waist. EunMi holds my face in her hands as our lips meet.

We both smile as we hear people cheer. I pull back and look down at her. Tears stain her face. I wipe them away as I smile.

“Finally, I see you cry.” I murmur, kissing her lips once more.

“Finally, I see you cry.” She smiles brightly at me. Tears continue to roll down her cheeks. I kiss her, our tears blending as one.

Finally, I get to call her mine.
~~~~~~~~~~
[EunMi POV] 

The feeling… of being happy is something I’ve never experienced in my whole life. For the first time in thirteen years, I can finally release all my tears. And share them with the man I put my heart and soul into. 

I reach up and kiss him again. He smiles against my lips as we continue to move our feet in time with the music. A soft melody plays as Seunghyun and I do our first dance as a wedded couple. In the summer, Seunghyun proposed to me after 3 years of dating. In those three years, we both got to know each other more. It was that fatal gunshot that brought us closer 4 years ago. 

Seunghyun places his forehead on mine, staring straight into my eyes. “I kind of miss the old EunMi.” 

I smile. “EunMi died on this day 4 years ago.” 

He kisses me as flashes of cameras surround us. Yes, we are talking about me. I died on this day. I recovered from the gunshot after 2 months. But, I was a different person. I wasn’t that sarcastic, rude girl anymore. I turned into the person I always prayed to be; a person who was kind and caring. DongSun was right after all. He killed two in one. I see myself as two people. The old snappy EunMi and…

The newly wedded EunMi. 

“You’re my angel.” Seunghyun says, kissing my forehead.

I laugh. Seunghyun considers me as an angel. His angel, to be exact. He once told me that I always bring him to heaven. And I would always make him regret saying it whenever I would laugh hysterically at his face. I mean, how cheesy is that? But then he would throw a tantrum, pout, or he won’t talk to me. So, I tell him something just as cheesy, but it was the truth regardless. 

“You’re my savior.” I murmur as I grab his collar harshly. 

And I crash my husband’s, Choi Seunghyun’s, lips on mine, bringing us up to heaven.

It’s either your head or your heart.
War or Love.
Sometimes these two inevitable things combine to make one.
In just four seasons, two people went through a war just to fall in love…

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, what do you think? The End!~ I've been kind of sad. I didn't get much readers and no really isn't commenting, except for maryrawrrsfoyuu, LOL. BUT, thank you guys who subscribed :D

If you guys don't mind, care to comment? I'd like my readers to comment. It brings a smile on my face :)

P.S. I will be back again soon! I'm already working on another Big Bang boy. Can you guess who it is? ^_^