Happy New Year Sweetheart

Kaistal Oneshot ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry 

Soojung and Jongin's both at their parents house . Well , of course they both wanted to celebrated the new year together but family comes first right ? So that night when Soyeon and their mother planned something with Jongin , Soojung is all sulky when Jongin didn't pickup her call and didnt really replying her text . 

"Hey baby girl , you should be helping me here than pouting there ." Soyeon said as she saw Soojung sigh . but inside secretly laughing at her . "hmm, Jongin is ignoring me ." Soojung said , slowly walking to her sister at the kitchen . 

"Really ? but i dont think Jongin would ignore you ." she give soojung the plate . "he is . i won't pick his call until he meet me ." soyeon chukled . "lets see , for how long Jung Soojung going to ignore her sweetheart ." Soojung rolled her eyes and silently counting the plates . 

"why did we have 3 extra plates here ? i thought it just mom , dad , you , kris oppa and me tonight ." Soyeon shrugged and tried to find an excuse . "well , kris said that maybe he will come with his friend . so , just in case ." Soojung nodded and looking at the clock . "its already 9.30 . why is mom and dad taking so long at the supermarket ?" Soyeon bring the foods to the table with a sigh . "Its new year , soojung . i'm sure the supermarket is packed with people or maybe it's a traffic jam . stop being grumpy and just wait like a good girl ."

Soojung let out a big sigh as she collapses on the couch . checking her phone again . "urggghh , he didn't even read my messages. what the hell is he doing ?" soyeon laugh . "maybe partying with his another girlfriend ." soyeon walked to the kitchen , avoiding her sister death glare and as a cue the bell ringing . 

"dad must be forgetting the key again ." soojung said as she walked towards the door . and it's her parents . "you forgot the key again dad ?" her dad nod and laugh . "sorry honey ." she smile at him and take the things from her mom . as she about to close the door , a familiar car park infront of her house . 

"is it jongin's car ? im really mad that i can imagining his car ." she said to herself and close the door . "why did you close the door to our guest ?" her mom said and quickly open the door back ? "what guest ? you didnt told me that you invited your friends ." her mom just smile and soojung walked to the kitchen . 

"Come in , sorry for that . Soojung's being grumpy since Jongin's didnt reply her text ." Soojung heard her mom said . "how did she know im being grimpy because of that and she shouldn't talk like that about my boyfriend to her friends. they dont know him ." she said to soyeon and her sister laugh . "of course they know." soyeon said and soojung's frowning . "what did you mean by that ?" and her question left unanswered when her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter