Love Me Again ♥

Kaistal Oneshot ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung looked stunning with her black dress and her long hair . Today's Sulli birthday and she's currently waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up . 

A black luxury car stopped in front of her house and her mother called her , telling that he's arrived . She grabbed her heels and heading outside . Revealing a handsome young man with a sweet smile craving on his face .

"Hy , beautiful ." He greeted her .

"Hy handsome ." She greeted back and go towards him to give him a hug .

"Ready to go ?" He asked and she answered with a nod .

"Ma , i'll go ." She shouted to her mom .

"Alright sweetheart , have fun and congratulate Sulli for me ." She replied back .

"Will do ma , bye ." She's just gonna get inside the car when her mom said .

"Take care of my daughter well , Suho . Thank you ." Suho replied with his signatured smile and started the journey .

There's so many people inside the bungalow . Soojung recognised some of them and there's also a new face , maybe Sulli colleagues . She's tightly holding Suho's arm while searching for Jinri .

"Soojungie ?" A sweet voice greet them and they turn around and saw a gorgeous girl with a sweet smile .

"Ssul." Soojung release suho's arm and hug her long bestfriend .

"Oh my god , i thought you won't come ." Sulli is pouting a little and soojung chuckled .

"I don't want to miss your party babe ." She replied and someone cleared his throat behind her .

"Ohh , sorry dear . Sulli, this is suho , my bae ." She pulled suho forwards . Sulli and Suho changed a hand shakes and soojung took the gift from suho hand and give it to her .

"Anyway , happy birthday babe and this is a gift from us . Oh , mom congratulate you too ." Sulli take the gift with a smile 

"Ohh thanks , lets go . The others already waiting inside ." Soojung nodded and pulled Suho with her .

"Guys ! The one and only princess Jung arrived !" Sulli said or should we say shout grabbing everyone attention .

"Yaa ssul ! Stop it ." Soojung slap sulli arms and laughed .

"Jung Soojung !" Luna , Victoria , Amber and her other close friends from highschool approaches her .

"Yaa ! You didnt even told us that you're back ." Luna whinning .

"Well , we're in rush and i got sulli invitation card so here we are ." Soojung said .

"Wait , we ?" Vic asked .

"Ohh sorry , i forgot ." She looked at her left where suho is talking with sulli's boyfriend Taemin . "Babe ? Kim Suho ?" And suho pardon himself and go towards her .

"This is my boyfriend . We met when i was at california ." And they introduce each other .

Suho is already comfortable with Soojung's friends and she glad . Then someone caught her eyes and she go towards him .

"Oh sehun ?" He turned and smiled . "Hey Jung , long time no see ." Soojung laughed .

"My korean is still good , okay ." Sehun laughed . "Alone mr oh ?" Sehun smiled and shake his head .

"There , talking to her friends ." Soojung looked at the direction . "Kim Michan ?" Sehun nodded . And as if she know they're talking about her , Sehun's girlfriend turned and saw soojung smiling at her way .

"Jung Soojung unnie ?" Soojung nodded and laughed . "Oh my god , what happened to you chan ? You're so beautiful ." Soojung hugged her . 

"Well , it's the only way to attract him ." She said pointing to sehun . "No , i've always like her . But after she changed her image like this , i cant let other man get her ."

"Ayyyy , you guys are so cheesy ." They laughed . "Well unnie , you got a handsome boyfriend there ." Michan said pointing at suho .

"Thanks girl , he's gentleman ." The girls laughed and sehun rolled his eyes as his girlfriend mentioning other man . 

"Soojung ?" Someone interrupted their conversation . "

"Jongin ." The two person lost for words as they looking at each other .

*Flashback*

"For how long we're going to be a secret , Jongin ?" Soojung asked when they're at Soojung's house . Her parents is visitting her grandma and wouldn't be back until tomorrow and she asked Jongin to acompany her until her sister's back from work .

"I'll tell them when the time comes , just not now ." He answered while changing the tv channel without looking at her .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter