My all

Kaistal Oneshot ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's mind gone blank when Suho informed him that Krystal fainted after their red light stage . He kinda mad because they informed him so late that it almost an ending stage . He knew that she's not doing so well these day and her schedule is packed with her comeback and drama plus her sister is been kicked out from her groups .

"Don't worry , i believed she would be fine after getting some rest ." Chen patted his shoulder and he gave him a weak smile .

"Why didn't they told me earlier ?" He asked Chen .

"Well , we afraid that you would lost your soul and fainted on stage too ." He glared at him and chen laugh .

"Joking , we don't want you to lost your focus . Come on , we all know how protective you are towards her ." He wiped his face and sigh .

"I'm so going to her after this ." Chen raised his eyebrows .

"Be careful , remember we're at shanghai . It's not the same as seoul ." Chen reminded him and he nodded . 

Then their manager called them to go on stage for the ending stage . He tried so hard to force a smile , but he feel empty when he saw f(x) without his princess . Tao came and comforts him , trying to ease his worries . He just following other exo member and taemin's around . Talking to the other and tried to hid his feelings . Later when the concert end , he rushed towards amber . 

"Yo ! Jonginnie , what's up ?" She asked .

"Fine , urmm is soojung okay ? Where's she now ?" He asked and amber chuckled . 

"She's fine , just a little bit stressed with works and didn't get enough rest . She's in the van, resting " Jongin sigh and nodded .

"Can i visit her later ?" Amber looked at him , thinking for a while .

"Sure , but you know we're in shanghai . You need to be more careful ." He smiled a little and nodded . Patting amber's shoulder as a thank you signs .

After arriving at the hotel , Kai quickly changed his outfit with their manager , to avoid a suspicious eyes . Thanks god that it just his size . He avoid using elevator and choosing the stairs instead . It just two floor above them so he didn't really mind . Eventhought its creepy as but he do it , for his princess . He texted amber before , saying that he's on his way so that she will open the door for him . As he arrives at their room and they left the door ajar .

"We'll go grab somethings to eat . So , take your time ." Victoria said after he entered the room . He thanked them and they left . 

He look at the weak figure laying on the bed . He put his snapback on the nightstands and sit on the bed , looking at her . He smiled while caressing her hair . Soojung stirred a little bit and open his eyes . He smiled when her eyes met him .

"Jongin ?" She said , her voice is so soft .

"Hmmm , did i wake you up ?" He asked and she gave him a smile . A breathtaking smile for him .

"No , i just did ." She tried to wake up and sit but kai hold her shoulder . 

"Just rest , i don't want to see you like this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter