So this is how it turns out....

My Amazing Best Friend [One Shot] Hyunseung

When we arrived at the studio the guys still weren’t back.

“I thought you said you only had an hour break?” I questioned. He shrugged.

“I thought so… I just don’t know where the guys are.” He answered.  I sat down next to a window and leaned up against the wall. I really didn’t know what to do at this point? Should I walk away? Should I stay and start a conversation? I just don’t know what the best thing to do is. “Why do you look like you’re arguing with yourself?” Hyunseung asked, sitting down next to me. I looked at him questionably. He looked like he was laughing at me.

“Yah Seungie are you making fun of me?” I questioned, poking his abdomen. He grinned and shrugged.

“Maybe, it’s just it’s not every day I get to see you argue with yourself.” He told me. I pouted. What I would’ve given to get a compliment from the boy, but it always seemed easier for him to make fun of me.

“and you wonder why I make Joon lunch and I just hit you,” I told him, pointing out what he had just done. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in to a hug.

“I do it because your facial expressions are so cute…”He told me. I was a little taken back by his comment. A small smile appeared on my face.

“Hyunseung… “I called him.  He answered with a faint ‘hn’  “Can you let go before your member come in and we’ll have to explain this to them.” I told him. He took a deep breath.

“Fine….”He muttered. We sat there next to each other in complete silence. I didn’t know what to say after that. “Aimee….”He called out to me, getting my attention. I looked at him curiously.

*What could he be thinking?*

“Yeah oppa?” I answered.

“Would it be totally bizarre if I told you… that I think I have fallen for you?” He asked, I felt my heart beat shoot up 100 miles per hour.

“I don’t think so… but whatever made you think that?” I asked, curious as to what made him think that.

“Well… I’ve been thinking about it for a while. I always compared most girls to you… I always love to be around you…and just now… I was jealous about Hyunshik and Joon. Do you think maybe… we could try to be together?” He asked, cautiously. I couldn’t believe my ears.

*did he just say what I think he did?*

I kept silent, in shock.

“Y’know what… forget it. I know I’m stupid to think that you would like me as more than just a friend.”  He muttered getting up. He was walking towards the door and I sprinted after him.

“Seungie stop… “I told him, grabbing his wrist. I immediately hugged him from behind and took in that wonderful scent that was Hyunseung’s signature.  “I would really love it…. if we could give it a try.” I told him. He turned around and faced me with gentle eyes.

Before I knew it, he pressed his lips against mine. Just like that it was perfect. My best friend now boyfriend, Hyunseung you’re so amazing.