6부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Drrrtttt..  1 message received.

 

From : Jong Oppa

Ahyoung-aa.. are you free tomorrow? how about we go on picnic? it would be fun! 어때 (eottae) ?

 

she is smile all of sudden while got a message from him. its already a month after they both are finally reunited and there is no other thing that make her happier than spending a time with Hong Jong Hyun. The one from her past who makee her become more cheery like the way she used to be. they two didnt meet that often and even he doesnt text her everyday but she understand it. maybe because he is busy with his work that she doesnt know either. But everytime he texts her, it always made her day. One day she told him that she really need some refreshment because of her busy-ness on these exam term. And today he asked her to go picnic tomorrow, how can she denies it?

 

Tomorrow?? Hm.. oke! It must be fun. See you tomorrow Oppa :)

 

Without she realizes, Nara already standing near the door and notice something weird happened with her sister recently. She walks near Yura who still smile from ear to ear while looking at the phone.

 

Nara: well, someone seems so happy these days and she never even tell her sister

Yura: Haish, yah! Cant you be more polite to knock the door before come into someone’s  room?

Nara: What?? You didn’t hear i knocked the door before? Oh my gosh!! I think you need to visit a doctor Eonni, Jjinja. Whats wrong with you? You looks weird these days. Like you smile a lot whenever you got a message from.. i dont  know who is he and seems like you dont want to tell me, right?

Yura: no, its not like that. 그냥..? (Geunyang) i will tell you later. Hehe so, hows with Young kwang Oppa? You guys got closer, right?

Nara: hmm.. 모르겠어 (moleugess-eo). I feel like whenever he is around, my heart beat faster than he is not around and the way he stare and smile at me, i cant describe it with words. 나좋아요 (na joh-ayo).  Even im your sister but he isn’t treats me like his little sister too but more like a woman. We could share about anything.

Yura: 그래요 (geulaeyo)? Ah, love is in the air darling.. hahaha since the first time i knew it that you guys are matches each other. And the way he stares at you, no doubt he has that feeling towards you. Just let it flow, Nara-aa. no matter what, im will be happy if you happy.

Nara: 언니는(eonni neun)? How about you? Dont you want to start open your heart for someone new?

Yura: Yah! its Saturday, dont you want to go shopping? Its been a while we didnt go together since Young kwang oppa stole my place huh.

Nara: aish..this girl always change the topic whenever you wont talk about it. Its okay, someday you will tell me.

 

 

Yura and Nara are done parked the car and walking down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter