10부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Hong Jong Hyun still on his position when she heard Yura’s voice. He still looked at the sky. Yura cant hold her tears any longer. She is crying and slowly bow her head down. She doesnt know what to do when he still no answer. He sighed the second after he heard she cried behind him then he turned his body and pull her into his arm. He hugged her tightly. He thought that Yura has strong enough to face a any hard time. But he was wrong, even she looks strong outside but her heart still weak. Especially when it comes to him. He tapped her back and caressing her hair as he tries to make her calm.

 

Jong   : Ahyoung-aa, you hate me, right? You hate me for all things i did to you?? I also hate myself, Ahyoung-aa. I really hate myself who cant fill my promise to you, who make you suffered all these pains, who cant take care of you whenever you need me, who cant  make you happy, who cant stay by your side everytime, who always left you alone, but what can i do ????? you know what, the happiest moment in my life that i never forget was when im with you 20 years ago in here. Whenever i saw you smiled,i told myself i will be your guardian angel. I would never let you cry even for once. Because you are my happiness. But then, at the end, im the only one who make you being like this. Whenever i saw you crying, thats the moment when i hate myself more and more. But i really cant do anything. We cant scold our destiny. You dont deserve me Ahyoung-aa. You deserve someone better than me. Someone who always be by your side.

 

He cried. He knows his time is getting closer. But he wont leave this woman. He really loves her. He want to spend his life with her. She still crying uncontrollably.

 

Yura   : Oppa, thankyou for your hard work making me hate you. It works! I really hate you. I hate you for the rest of my life. I hate you for making me cried like this. I hate you for make me waiting you over these 20 years. I hate you because i  still love you even i really want to hate you.

 

She let go of his hug and looking at his eyes, silently. She asked herself why she really loves this man. Why she cant hate him. why she cant let him go from a years ago and open her heart for someone else.

 

Yura   : 가지마 (Gajima).

Jjong  : do you believe in destiny?

Yura   : Ng. And i hope you are my destiny.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter