15부

Polaris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jjong Oppa…”

“Ahyoung-aa…” he hugged her tightly. She cried on his embrace, letting out all of her fears and pains about losing him. He patted her back as he give her a sign “it’s okay”. They both are stand still hugging each other for a bit longer.

“Jjong Oppa.. im scared. I don’t wanna be alone anymore. Let me stay in here with you for a while..”

“Ahyoung-aa.. I know what you feel.. I know how hurt it is for you. Huuhh.. if only I could changed the fate. But still…. its not your time. you need to go back, its not your place, yet. You cant against your destiny, Ahyoung-aa..” he explained her calmly, as usual. She frowned looking at him.

“You don’t want me being here with you? You don’t love me anymore? Are you happy now seeing me like this since I know you left me FOREVER? Are you satisfied making me suffered all of these pain ALONE ? HAH??!” said her emotional. He grabbed her arms, looking at her eyes deeply. He never imagine she would be thinking like that. She never know how much its hurt for him also seeing her crying all day long alone. If only he still live in the same world as her.

“you wil never know I always by your side every single day, seeing you crying over me. You grab my last letter on your chest, lying down on the bed crying over over and over again?? Hah? You never know how much I hate myself who cant do anything when I see you suffering all those pain alone ?? you never know how much I want to hug you, wanna say I never leave you because I always by your side. But the difference is you cant see me anymore, Ahyoung-aa. What can I do now ??? what can I do ??? NOTHING!!” he cried as he burst out all of his anger and sadness to her. The tears also drowning down on her cheeks as she seeing him looks so emotional and cant control it in front of her. It make her shocked and sad either. At that time she really feel pity with her life when she realize she cant change the fate between her and Hong Jong Hyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter