Three

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Sorry for not updating the story in a while. I just really got busy with other stuffs.

Anyway here's a short update on Tiffany's POV as I try to set my pace in writing back again!

Thanks for still supporting me and story! ^_^

 

 

Three

 

 

I saw Taeyeon looking a bit problematic as she talk to Hyoyeon, they’re probably talking about the alcohols we all brought and Taeyeon is probably nagging Hyoyeon. Maybe I should go to them and try to distract Taeyeon for a while, since the other girls need to prepare for our little surprise for her later.

 

“Taetae! Happy birthday!”

 

I happily greeted her before jumping behind her to give her a back hug. When my arm were finally wrapped around Taeyeon’s shoulders I felt that she suddenly stiffened with my touch and I couldn’t help but feel offended yet again.

 

“Thank you, Fany.”

 

Taeyeon thanked me, although her tone seems to be weighing and uncertain, I’m still glad that she appreciate my greeting to her.

 

I was really thinking so hard on why Taeyeon doesn’t seem to like everything I do or acted towards her and to be honest, I’m quite hurt with her attitude and cold gesture towards me. It’s not that Taeyeon treat me rudely or purposely ignore me.

 

But Taeyeon seems to be really guarded around me.

 

I can’t blame her though, maybe she could feel that I’m a total weirdo when it comes to her that’s why she just wanted to protect herself from me. I can’t help but to feel sad with my own thought though.

 

My arms instinctly tighten its embrace at her shoulder because I suddenly felt insecure and sad thinking about those things and it was too late for me because I start to feel Taeyeon squirming a little in my hold, then she finally voice out her thoughts.

 

“Fany, I can’t breathe, let go.”

 

I expected it, but still I could help but to feel like I’m being splashed with buckets and buckets of ice cold water, that its coldness pierce to my skin and eventually hit my chest.

 

“You really don’t like being hugged by me aren’t you? But when Yoona and Seohyun was the one hugging you it was all fine to you…”

 

“It’s because Yoong and Seo didn’t choke me like you do.”

 

Before I could muster a reply to her, I suddenly felt that my arms was being pulled off of her shoulders and it didn’t take me another second to realize that it was Taeyeon who was doing it. I didn’t fought against it and just let her moved away from me when she finally get herself free from me.

 

“I need to get the glasses Hyoyeon wants. Just go bother the other girls.”

 

I felt my heart being stabbed again and this time it was being I could clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter