One

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One

 

 

My head was spinning crazily because of the high amount of alcohol that I just took up with all my classmates-slash-friends. For someone who had just taken the taste of this bitter tasting drink, my friends said I was pretty good.

 

But the truth is, I’m just trying my damn hardest to not let all those liquids out of my mouth, mainly because I just don’t want to be the center of the teasing of our group the next day and following more days to come.

 

But the thing is…

 

I felt drunk not because of the alcohol I just took but because of an entirely different reason, more like, it comes from an entirely different source.

 

And I, Kim Taeyeon, don’t know what to call it.

 

 

 

 

Our group had decided this totally spur of the moment party due to my birthday, insisting that since I was the first one in all of us that will hit the sweet sixteen mark and that it was ought to be celebrated by all of us and by that I should be christened into drinking alcohol and because according to them sixteen is suppose to be the perfect age for a normal teenager to have the taste of his or her first booze and promising to almost each and everyone in our group of friends  that we will repeat this same tradition till all of us hit the sweet-one-six number.

 

I don’t know how I managed to agree to their craziness, it’s even crazier because I allowed the all of us to do it in my own house. Luckily my parents were out today and my little sister is with them meaning the whole house is ours.

 

I began to scratch the back of my neck when I saw how these hyper active teens have started to prepare our ‘little-christening-party’. I saw how they all took out the bottle of soju each and every one of them brought. It was two bottles per person so by the time they put all the bottles out my eyes widened when it almost took the space of a small make shift table we set up.

 

“Oh my god that’s a lot! Do you guys want us all to be dead?!”

 

“Relax, Taengoo! These are just enough for us… see we only have eighteen bottles… two bottle per person like we all agreed on!”

 

“Oh my god, Hyoyeon!!! Do you think we can even finish a bottle of soju?”

 

“Again chill! And Fany and I brought yours now go get our shot glass! Sooyoung and Yoona are now calling for food delivery! Just pay for it since you said it was your treat!”

 

“What?!”

 

“Don’t worry maknae is holding them, they won’t recklessly order the whole menu!”

 

I don’t know if I would be relieve or I’ll be more irritated with all the ruckus that starting to be unfolded right in front of my eyes. I just slump my shoulders in defeat seconds later when I saw that all of them are having a really great time.

 

“Taetae! Happy birthday!”

 

I felt a pair of arms encircling my body from behind, I really don’t need to hear her voice to know who had just hugged me. The fragrance coming off from her is enough for me to identify to whom that belongs to.

 

“Thank you, Fany.”

 

I in avertedly blushed, the closeness in our proximity is really making me feel so stuffed. I patted the top of her hands that is s around my neck loosely, gesturing for her to let go of me but Tiffany just won’t abide.

 

“Fany, I can’t breathe, let go.”

 

“You really don’t like being hugged by me aren’t you? But when Yoona and Seohyun was the one hugging you it was all fine to you…”

 

I could almost see the pout that she’s probably doing by know and I really don’t know if I feel bad or if I’ll feel stuffier than ever.

 

“It’s because Yoong and Seo don’t choke me like you do.”

 

That’s a total lie.

 

I really don’t know why I don’t like being close to her. I don’t know why I don’t like being left alone with her. I don’t know why I don’t like when her hands would accidentally brush against mine. I don’t know why I don’t like it when I see her talk closely to those other girls in our class, especially to those co-ed boys in our school. I don’t know why I don’t like it especially when she gave them her most dazzling eye smile and most importantly I don’t like it the most when after that smile, she had successfully snatch their hearts away and I will be continuous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter