Two

Clueless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two

 

 

“Finally the chicken arrives!”

 

Yoona runs towards me and grab the two buckets of chicken in my hands and do the task in placing it in our now overly crowded table.

 

All of them are now sitting around the table and as I scan my eyes I saw that there’s only one more vacant spot left in that circle and that was unmistakably right beside Tiffany.

 

I took my first step towards them, more like, towards her and just silently took the empty spot. As my hits the floor, they all suddenly erupted into singing a birthday song to me.

 

The two maknae’s are holding the cake while singing along with the other’s, I roam my eyes around them and saw that everybody was smiling warmly at me and I really felt so lucky to have friends like them. But when my eyes finally landed to that person who’s spot is right beside me.

 

I think I just saw the most brilliant smile I’ve ever seen in the entire sixteen years of my existence. I think it’s even brighter than the lighted candle on my birthday cake and again I felt that unknown feeling I don’t know what to call as I locked gaze with Tiffany.

 

I saw how her eyes slowly turned into crescent as she smiled at me. It just made her eyes twinkle even more now that her lips has joined the picture.

 

Then I saw her lips.

 

When does her lip looked so breath taking? I don’t think I see her lips as breathing as her eyes like before? Scratch that! I don’t think I’ve thought Tiffany to be this breath taking from ever before! And as that realization hit me I felt my heart beating like crazy. Tiffany was still smiling at me.

 

“Taetae, make a wish before you blow you candle!”

 

I saw her clasped her hand along with me. I close my eyes and tried to think of a wish I wanted to make but I just can’t think of any. I opened my eyes and I saw Tiffany also had her eyes close. I smile unknowingly played across my lips and before I could think of anything more, I just blew the candle on my cake and all my friends starts to happily clap their hands and a chorus of happy birthday echoed in the four corners of my room.

 

“Happy Birthday again to you, Taetae!”

 

“Thank you, Tiffany.”

 

My head was starting to feel dizzy. I remember Hyoyeon telling us that you’ll start to feel dizzy when you’re beginning to get drunk. But we haven’t even started drinking yet? The bottles of soju are still tightly closed. So why am I feeling like this already? I turned my head around when I felt somebody poking my shoulder.

 

“Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter