Chapter 2

Attracted ( PinkFinite )

Class already started students running around quickly to avoid getting punishment on their first day of school after summer break. I was walking straight to class after getting my schedule from the school principle. In the main building I saw two sign which written as Arts and Music Department include an arrow in each of the sign . Arts is on the left arrow while Music is on the right arrow. Since I was place in the arts department , I go to the left side .. While walking I bump into one of the teacher in the school . “Im Sorry… Oh , you must be the new student.. i was about to pick you up since you already here it make things easier ..come follow me.. I become confuse after seeing the teacher action … Hurmm … what’s wrong? Oh I almost forget to tell you I will be your homeroom teacher start today .. After I heard that I felt relieve .. So I follow her and went to the class

 

Class 2A ( Arts )

 

Class ! I will be replacing your homeroom teacher Mrs Choo start from today.. Yes! Finally .. a student shouted . Some students were happy , some students giving a long sign . It’s not that your only get a  new homeroom teacher besides you also will be having a new classmates . Come in Mrs Son .. I went in nervously … Here is you new classmate Mrs Son please introduce yourself. I was standing right in front of the class ..The class were majority boys since its was an arts department.. So no wonder if only a few girls in that class

 Many boys whistling and some boys drop their jaw and some of just sit there waiting for Naeun to introduce herself , but it was different reaction some girls gave …  those kinds of reaction make Naeun uncomfortable. Finally Naeun spoke out “Annyeonghaseyo , Im Son Naeun .. Nice meeting you guys and please take care of me .. Okay then , let me see is there any empty seat for you while Mrs Seo searching for a place Naeun saw Myungsoo smiling at her .. Suddenly , Myungsoo put his hand up … Mrs Seo , there is an empty seat here beside me .. Okay then ,thanks Mr Kim …  Ms Son you can sit beside Mr Kim over there .”  So I walked straight to my place … After I sat all eyes were on me .. especially the girls there are giving a glare to me .. which make me more uncomfortable . So we meet again don’t we .. I nodded. As Myungsoo start talking to me the glaring from the girls getting more obvious . Don’t worry about them they just jealous that you were sitting beside the most handsome guys in this school”.. When Myungsoo said that I look at his face giving the don’t-be-so-proud face..

 

The Bells rings

 

Finally recess is arrived . I packed up my things and put in my school bag . When I just about to get up from my place suddenly a group of girls come and surrounded my place . “ Who are you to get along so well with our myungie …. Get away from Myungsoo you freckin’ bi*** ..  your are not suited with Myungsoo you ugly bi***… I was about to cry when suddenly.. Yahhhh !! get away from her Seulgi!! I saw Eunji with some other girls approached her , "Oh,.. it just you Eunji . Yes its me and who are you expected then or wait I almost forget you must be waiting for Seo Jisoo … Eunji said. "I gonna get you bi***!! Seulgi almost punched Eunji but suddenly Jisoo appeared. "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!! shouted Jisoo . While Jisoo handle Seulgi … Eunji and the others went to Naeun and comfort her.  "you will be okay .. Jisoo already handle it .. Thank You." I nodded . Come let’s go to the cafeteria . I went to the cafeteria with Eunji and the others leaving Jisoo and her girls with the Red Velvet.

 

In the Cafeteria

 

I was with the Apink members laughing and chatting with each other . Suddenly Jisoo appeared with the girls .. I stand up and said thank you to Jisoo .. “Thanks for saving me and the others .. No worries the red velvet was already known with their bad attitude here so we already get used with it.” Jisoo’s father owned the Woolimy Arts High School while her mother was the chairman in their school so is not impossible that students were afraid with her that’s include the Red Velvet members too since her mother already giving her the duty to handle the whole school . Jisoo was always being with her members since childhood called the Lovelyz . So everything happens in the school Jisoo was the no 1 to know it . Lovelyz and Apink was quite know as the best group in the school while Infinite and Seventeen will be the best boy group in their school since there were all well-talented , producing , arranging songs and dancing there are no 1 .

We invited Lovelyz to join us to have a lunch together .. While I was sitting I saw Myungsoo sitting with his group members.. I was spacing out without noticing Eunji saw Me looking at Myungsoo " aishhh,,  what we have here …. Crushing on the best visual in our school huh? … What?  Naeun~ah don’t lie to us …. I saw you watching him without blinking … Myungsoo~ah..!! Namjoo shouted. As Namjoo shouted , Myungsoo turn around facing us . "Since when did you and Naeun know each other?" Chorong asked  " Since today." . Myungsoo look at me closely until I can felt his breath on my face,I can see his blushing face.  At that time I can feel that my heart is beating so fast. Whats is this. I thought. "Aishhh~go on and date already... both of you" As Eunji Unnie said the word 'date' I broke away our eye contact.. I can feel that my face starting burning red…Howon who was quiet suddenly cover up Eunji mouth… I can hear chair moving and I saw Kei was walking away .. "Yahh! Kei-ah wait up" …. I saw babysoul left her sit and run to Kei . " Im sorry we have to go and nice meeting you Naeun~ah … see you later guys!" Jisoo walked away and the others trailing behind her. "Oh my god.. I slipped out doesn’t it … Aishhh Paboo Eunji~ah!" I saw Eunji Unnie slapped out her forehead with her hands. Myungsoo who was being so greasy before suddenly become quiet.I can feel the awkwardness surrounded .. "Why are guys suddenly went all quiet? I broke up the awkwardness." recess is already over we better going now ..." Sunggyu who suddenly spoke out. " Hey! Don't leave me here without knowing what happen ...." I said with frustration . " I think you should ask Myungsoo hyung himself , bye Naeun~ah" Sungjong walk away and waved . I think i should ask Myungsoo then by myself. I walked away trailing behind the members still confusing.

 

 

End of chapter 2 

A bit longer chapter I think ... Look forward for the next chapter .

Upvotes , Subscribe and comment ....

Thank you