Amber's Little Get-Together

Los Angeles x Toronto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like lost little sheeps, Seulgi and I follow closely behind Amber. Amber brought us to her get-together since we're the 'unemployed' members of Red Velvet, meaning we don't have much schedule. Irene and Yeri are busy MCing while Joy is happily filming 'We Got Married'.

"The atmosphere is really hyped and fun, don't you think?" Seulgi says, scanning around, after the both of us bowed and greeted Eric Nam who happened to walk past us.

I nodded back at her, our hands clasped together so we won't get lost.

It's not a club or anything. Amber rented this 2-story place in this building. It's something idols do for their get-togethers I heard.

"YO AMBER!!!!" a really loud guy shouted diagonally behind us. Amber, Seulgi and I turn around.

"Hey Jackson what's up!" Amber shouts back, walking over to us. I noticed that Amber had company. There were two girls standing with her, but I can't really tell who they were. They were both wearing snapbacks.

Jackson smiles and says again, softer this time, "Hey Amber!" and gives her a hug. Amber hugs BambBam too before turning to hug me.

"Hey Amber." I said before hugging her and she ruffles my hair. "You're too tall." Amber jokes and Jackson explodes into a series of "What about me?!"

I heard Jinyoung and Youngjae groan at Jackson's nonsense while Jaebum smacks him on the back. Yugyeom stands politely by the side. I swear he's so done with us. That's right. Kind Amber invited all 7 of us to her get-together. She's so nice, and like super cool.

None of us have makeup on. Youngjae has his spectacles on, he looks like some goofy nerd, but nevermind Youngjae I still love you, Coco loves you too. BamBam's bare face, as usual, looks like someone had charcoal smeared on him. His bare face looks more Thai than Korean, more... him, I guess.

Just then, I noticed someone.

Wendy.

Am I seeing things? I only saw the girl's side profile for a second before her back was facing me. She's talking to another girl.

I look at the second girl. Tiny monolid eyes, small face. That looks like Red Velvet's Seulgi?

But I wasn't sure. How to confirm? I turn to look at Jaebum. He's face looks tensed and he keeps glancing over to the two girls. Pretty sure that's Seulgi alright. But who is the first girl? Could it be... Wendy? Oh please let it be Wendy...

It's GOT7...? Ah, right, Amber is close friends with them. Seulgi and I chatter among ourselves as Amber goes and entertain them. They sure are loud.

"Let's just wander around by ourselves a little." Seulgi suggests as Amber leads the 7 boys away, laughing and goofing around. I nod back at her and we head towards the food table.

Seulgi spotted cheese burger and nudge me jokingly. "Wendy! Wendy! Seulgi wants three cheeseburgers~" she said with aegyo, referring to the aegyo she did on one of our V App live broadcast. I raised my eyebrows. Aegyo and me don't get along.

"Well you can stuff yourself with all the cheeseburgers if you wish." I told her and she hits me on my arm, laughing - a habit she developed from hanging out with Kai/Jongin too much during her trainee days. But yeah, I'm the sarcastic member of the group, though I prefer the word 'sassy' but I guess that works too.

Seulgi likes cheeseburgers so I wasn't exactly surprised when she grabbed one after we took a look at all the food. But I was surprised when I saw a large hand touch hers as she reached out for the cheesy goodness (her words, not mine). We both look up at the same time.

It's GOT7's leader.

Seulgi quickly removes her hand and the two of us bow and greeted him. Sunbae, afterall. But for some reason, I find him - Im Jaebum - kinda clingy? Like he's somehow always appearing beside Seulgi, but I don't know, whatever.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Red Velvet imnida." we said in unision.

"Nde annyeonghaseyo." he bows back.

"Oppa how are you doing?" this time, it's Seulgi who spoke up.

Wait.

What?

I look at them, co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter