Youtube Marathon

Los Angeles x Toronto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's one of their more low-key chill evenings and the GOT7 boys are just hanging around in their living room with all their electronic gadgets - television, smart phones, tablets, you name it.

Okay, fine, everyone is literally on their smart phones/tablets - the poor, ignored television is just being like there providing backing noises.

It was not untill a certain greeting of a certain girl group that grabs everyone's attention.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the girls greet cheerfully.

"We're Lovelyz!" they smile beautifully at the camera.

JB, sitting on the floor, grins. "Expecting someone else?" he tilts his head up, looking at Mark who sits behind him on the couch.

"No." he replies, looking back at his phone, "I'm cool."

"I can actually hear you gritting your teeth." Jackson, beside him, says.

"No." Mark replies, not looking up from his phone, "I'm cool."

"Kay." Jackson makes a face at the older guy and slings his arm around BamBam instead.

The show ends and the MC announces, "The next guest will be Red Velvet, so catch us, same time same day next week! Bye!"

The members of GOT7 immediately looks up at the TV.

Mark smiles.

Jackson notices it and hits him playfully.

"What was that for?!" the older guy exclaims, shoving him a little.

"To wake you up from your daydream." Jackson ends with a smirk as BamBam, sitting behind him, makes a derp face at Mark.

Jinyoung throws him a pillow and Mark catches perfectly.

"Shine on me, let it shine on me!" Youngjae sings out loud out of nowhere so Mark (very) conveniently throws the pillow at him (and hit his face).

Jackson laughs and pretends to be all serious, "No violence, boys."

"You shut up." Jaebum snorts in reply.

"Rude?" Jackson makes a face back at him.

"I want popcorn." Yugyeom says out of nowhere, making BamBam go, "Yeah, popcorn is a must for our upcoming Red Velvet video marathon."

Mark looks at the maknaes who seriously stood up and walked to the dorm door to buy popcorn. "Wait what Red Velvet video marathon?"

Ignoring Mark, Yugyeom goes, "Do you think they have red velvet flavoured pop corn?"

"Can we just stick to cheese?!" Jackson shouts at them as they start to put on their sneakers. BamBam chuckles. "No. We need red velvet flavoured pop corn."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter