Move On [TaengSic]

Jessica's Pairing Oneshot Collection

Today is exactly one year after she left Jessica. One year after she left Jessica in misery and didn’t come back to her. She felt really sad that day, because the person she love with all of her heart was left her. She felt upset because she couldn’t be a perfect girlfriend for her and couldn’t protect her from danger.

 

I’m sorry, please forgive me...

 

**

 

“Sooyeon-ah, come here!” called a short and baby faced girl, as her hand motioned the brunette to come closer to her. “Ppali!!”

 

“What’s it?” asked the brunette when she’s next to the baby faced girl.

 

The baby faced girl grinned as she proudly pointed her index finger to the park, which has a table along with two chairs and candles that made a heart shape around it. Jung Sooyeon or to be known as Jessica closed with her palm, to hide her surpriseness. She turned her head to look at her girlfriend. Got what she’s gonna ask, she pecked her cheeks before answered it.

 

“Happy 5th anniversary! I love you with all my heart, Jung Sooyeon.”

 

“Happy 5th anniversary and I love you too, Kim Taeyeon, so much.” Jessica gave a chaste kiss on Taeyeon’s lips, made the older girl grinned happily.

 

“Come on.” Taeyeon motioned Jessica to hook her arm with hers, before led the way to the table. There’s a lot of foods on the table. After pulling the chair and let Jessica sat on it, Taeyeon took the other chair and sat in front of her. Giving her charm yet cute smile to the brunette, she grabbed the bottle of wine, and started to pour it into both hers and Jessica’s glass. “Cheers for Taengsic’s day~”

 

“Cheers!”

 

Klang.

 

They cheered their glass and gulped their wine down. Done with the wine, both of them started eating. This time, Taeyeon took a faster action to cut the meat for Jessica, while the brunette blushed by Taeyeon’s sweet gesture. She smiled seeing her girlfriend’s cuteness.

 

“How’s the steak?”

 

“It’s great. How do you know that I crave for western foods?” asked Jessica as she put the meat into and chewing it.

 

“Feelings, maybe? Hahaha I don’t know, I just think that it’s been a long time since we ate western foods and I bet you must be miss them.”

 

When they’re in the middle of eating, Taeyeon clapped her hands. Jessica looked at her confusedly, while Taeyeon just gave her a “you know later” looks. The brunette shrugged her shoulder and began to continue her eating. But when she’s about to put the meat inside , a group of musician came and started to sing.

 

Just The Way You Are

Ohhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeah

I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so y
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday,

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say,

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

 

Just when Jessica thought that it was done, she got clueless when Taeyeon suddenly stood up and walked toward the group. Music soon began playing again, and this time Taeyeon would singing.

 

I’m Yours

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.
There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours.

Do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.
It's what we aim to do.
Our name is our virtue.

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, I'm yours
Oh, oh,
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?
You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours.

 

Right after the song ended, Jessica ran into her girlfriend and hugged her tightly. Her happy tears already brimmed in her eyes, it just need seconds to fall down to her cheeks. Taeyeon hugged her back and smiled, before broke the hug and Jessica’s whine could be heard because she still wanted to hug her girlfriend.

 

“Wait a minute, I still have something for you. And after this we can hug again, or if you want we can hug forever and didn’t let go each other.” Said Taeyeon as she giggled.

 

“What? You still have something for me? Kim Taeyeon, when did you prepare this? And why don’t you tell me about this, so I can give you some—”

 

Taeyeon cut Jessica’s words by giving a peck on her lips. “Stop grumbling and let me continue, okay?”

 

Jessica nodded absentmindly, still shock after the sudden peck. Taeyeon chuckled seeing her girlfriend’s cute face. Without wasting time, she knelt in front of her and took something from her pocket. It’s a red and small box.

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you marry this dork and childish girlfriend of yours? Will you be the mother of my children? Will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you share your happiness with me and let me take away your sadness?” asked her as she opened the small box and revealed a beautiful couple ring

 

Jessica already cried uncontrollably. She still closed with her palm to hide her crying face. Taeyeon who saw her girlfriend crying like a baby, panickedly stood and hugged her. She rubbed her back and whispered some comfort words.

 

“There, there. Ssshhh.. no need to cry, baby.”

 

“I do, Kim Taeyeon. I really do.” Said Jessica in between her tears. She buried her face on the crook of Taeyeon’s neck.

 

Taeyeon widdened her eyes in happiness as she broke the hug and cupper Jessica’s face and stared into her eyes. “I’m not dreaming, am I?”

 

“You’re not, Kim. Or do you want me to pinch your fluffy cheek to make you sure?” teased Jessica as she giggled, while wiping her own tears.

 

“YAAYY!! JUNG SOOYEON WILL MARRY KIM TAEYEON! THIS IS SURELY BE MY BEST DAY EVER!!” yelled Taeyeon happily as she jumped around. Jessica giggled seeing her girlfriend’s dorkiness.

 

Seconds later, Taeyeon stopped from jumping and held Jessica’s hand. She took the ring and slid it on Jessica’s finger, then Jessica did the same.

 

“You know what special with these rings?”

 

“What?”

 

“My name is carved on your ring, while yours is carved on mine. And that means we’re belong to each other forever and ever.” They both smiled meaningfully at each other. Taeyeon then brought her face closer and slowly closed the gap between their face with a loving kiss that lasted few minutes.

 

**

 

Jessica takes off the ring from her finger and looks at the inside of the ring. She reads the name that’s carved on it. Kim Taeyeon. She could feel tears b in her eyes once again when she reads it. Before her tears could fall, she turns her attention and it lands on a photo album on her desk.

 

Jessica walks lifelessly toward her desk then pulls the chair and sits on it. She grabs the photo album as she bites her lips. After debating wether to open it or not, with a heavy sigh she opens the first page slowly. There’s a photo of them when both of them attended promnight, Jessica wore a pink dress that suited her gorgeously while Taeyeon wore a light blue dress. They both looked really cute together. Jessica smiled, then her hand opens the second page.

 

On the second page, there’s a photo when Jessica was laying on the bed and Taeyeon sat beside her, her face showed a worried and concern look. Jessica remembered it very well, that day she joined a dance competition for charity event, but she got a high fever and she didn’t tell Taeyeon. Right when their song was about to end, Jessica fainted. After she concious and recovering, Taeyeon didn’t stop from nagging at her and telling her to eat and rest more and not too overwork.

 

The third page, there’s a photo when Jessica and Taeyeon celebrated Taeyeon’s mom’s birthday. She unconciously smiles when she recalls what happened that day when both of them bought a tart cake and had some stupid and unnecessary arguments.

 

**

 

“I said, we take the strawberry tart.” Said Jessica as she crossed her arms.

 

“No, we take the vanilla. It’s more delicious.”

 

“Yeah, because it’s your favourite flavour, Taengoo.” Jessica rolled her eyes at the baby faced girl.

 

“But my mom said she likes the taste too.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. But someone told me that vanilla doesn’t taste good sometimes, especially when it comes to tart, I wonder who.” Said Jessica. Taeyeon knew it was her mother who said that, because she said that when Jessica invited to Taeyeon’s family’s dinner.

 

“Okay, that’s my mom who said that. But still, she doesn’t say that she likes strawberry flavour neither.”

 

“But I’m pretty sure that Mrs. Kim likes strawberry flavour, more than vanilla. So, we take the strawberry one.”

 

The shop assistant looked dizzy because of their nonstop argument. She then decided to give them a suggestion. “We have another tart flavour, there’s greent—”

 

“No!”

 

“We will discuss it by ourselves!” said Jessica and Taeyeon cut the shop assistant’s words off. The shop assistant then shutted .

 

“We take the vanilla flavour, okay?” asked Taeyeon softly.

 

“No, Taeyeon. I don’t like the taste and your mom also doesn’t like it.”

 

Letting a frustration sigh, Taeyeon’s eyes wandered around the bakery and her eyes stopped at one of the tart cake. She then walked closer toward it.

 

“Hey, Sica, come here!” called her, motioned the brunette to come closer.

 

“What?” Jessica walked lazily toward her girlfriend. Without giving answer to the brunette, Taeyeon’s index finger pointed at the chocolate tart that looked so damn delicious. “Wow, this tart looks delicious.”

 

“I know right? How about we take this one?”

 

“Okay. Everybody loves chocolate afterall. Let’s take it then!”

 

“Miss, we take this one!” said Taeyeon to the shop assistant, who silently thank to chocolate tart for ending their arguments.

 

**

 

A cold wind breeze slowly as Jessica squeezed her hands inside the pocket of her jacket and her legs don’t stop her from walking. After few footsteps, she finally arrived. She knelt as rubbed the photo of a cute, babyfaced girl who smiling sweetly.

 

“I come here again, Taengoo. How are you today?” asked Jessica while smiling. “Do you know what day is today? Today is one year after you left me, your family and your friends. Do you doing well up there? Do you miss me? Do you miss us? I hope so, because honestly I’m dying of missing you. It’d be a lie if I say that I already move on from you, while the truth is I still can’t get you off from my head, even from the day you left me.”

 

“Remember this bracelet?” asked Jessica to no one, as she showing her silver bracelet. “I remember it clearly when you gave me this bracelet on my birthday 3 years ago. You save your money for this, because you wanted to make it special and you didn’t want to ask money from your parent. You even designed it. I still wonder how much you spent to buy me this? Hehehe”

 

“How about when you patiently taking care of me when I had my monthly period? You know that I could be very very moody and fussy when menstruation, even more than anyone else, yet you still taking care of me. I remembered it when I yelled at you because you didn’t buy me the ramen I wanted and asked you to come back to the shop and bought it again, even the place was so far away yet you still buy it for me.” Said Jessica. “And that time when I jealous over you and Tiffany, because you two were a team for schoolwork while me not. I know it was so stupid because I knew you belonged to me and Tiffany was Yuri’s, but I couldn’t help to sulk at you for more than three days. And in those three days, you kept asking me what’s wrong, apologizing to me even you didn’t know what’s your fault and came to my house every night just to buy me my favourite street food even I still didn’t want to talk to you.”

 

“Sometimes I even wonder what did I do behind to deserve the most kind and caring person like you, Taengoo.”  Said Jessica. Slowly her tears start to fall from her eyes. She cries in silent there for few minutes, before decides to go. “I’ll go first, Taengoo. I still love you, very much that no one can replace you from my heart. Annyeong.”

 

Jessica takes a last look on the tomb, before goes away.

 

Rest In Peace,

Kim Taeyeon

 

**

 

“Yuri! What happened?!” asked Jessica breathlessly. She just ran from the parking lot to the emergency room, only to find her bestfriends hugging and giving comfort to each other. “Where’s T-taengoo?!”

 

“T-taeyeon had a car accident. The police said that there’s a t-truck with high speed from the opposite direction from Taeyeon. Because of the slippery road and the truck’s driver’s drunk condition, he couldn’t control the truck and then i-it happened. Taeyeon was too shock to even realize that the truck was going to smash her car. She’s now in very critical condition.”

 

Jessica broke into tears when she heard Yuri’s whole explanation. She gazed at the emergency door and prayed to God for saving her girlfriend. She didn’t know what to do if God chose to take her away from her, from her family and from her friends. After waiting for about two hours, the emergency’s light turned off and the doctor walked out from the room.

 

“Doc, how’s her? She’s okay, right? She’s still alive, right? Please tell me she’s sound and alive, Doc!!”

 

“Jessie, calm down. Let the doctor speak first, okay?” said Tiffany as she hugged the brunette and looked at the doctor hopefully. “How’s my friend, doc?”

 

The doctor let out a heavy sigh. “I’m sorry. We lost her.”

 

“L-lost?! No! No! You must be lying, Doc! Taeyeon must be still alive! She promised to stay by my side forever! No! You must be lying!” yelled Jessica frantically. If  not because of Tiffany’s hug, Jessica must’ve barged inside the room and checked on her girlfriend.

 

“She lost so many bloods and her body was so weak. I’m sorry for your lossing. I’m really sorry.” The doctor bowed at the trio.

 

“Can we see her, doc?” asked Yuri and answered by nods from the doctor.

 

The trio then went inside the room and found Taeyeon’s lifeless body laying on the bed with white fabric covered her body up to her neck. Jessica was the one who ran to hug her and shook her body.

 

“Kim Taeyeon, wake up! Stop your prank, Taeyeon! This is not funny! P-please w-wake up, T-taengoo..” Jessica’s body slowly fell to the floor as she cried like there’s no tomorrow. Her two bestfriends also cried loudly seeing Jessica looked so depressed and Taeyeon who already died. They didn’t believe their bestfriend could leave them that fast.

 

“Jessie, Taeyeon already gone. S-she’s already in a safe place up there. You have to a-accept it. Please be strong, Jessie, for us, for your family and for Taeyeon. I’m sure she doesn’t want to s-see you being like t-this.” Tiffany immediately hugged the brunette and calmed her.

 

“She’s gone, Tiff. Taengoo left me. She left us. She p-promised me that she would never leave me and always s-stay by my side forever. S-she broke her promises, Tiff.” Jessica cried uncontrollably inside Tiffany’s embrace.

 

“I know, I know. Let’s just hope the best for Taeyeon in up there, o-okay?”

 

Jessica nodded while still crying and stared at her girlfriend’s lifeless, cold and stiff body. She still couldn’t believe that Taeyeon, her girlfriend that she loved the most, left her like this. God already chose her first and all Jessica could do then was just prayed the best for Taeyeon.

 


 

How’s this Taengsic oneshot?

I’m sorry if there’s any grammar mistakes or others, because I don’t have time to proofread it kekeke XD

Give me your comment juseyo~~^^