The Reasons [YulSic]

Jessica's Pairing Oneshot Collection

It’s already past midnight, yet a certain brunette still wide awake. She’s now in her dining room, laptop is open in front of her and a glass of wine beside it. It’s been two hours since she surf the internet. She opens Youtube and watches some their old video.

 

She smiled bitterly when she watches them as the memories start to play in her mind once again. Her hand then reaches the glass and she drinks it. She doesn’t realize that she almost finish all of the wine inside the bottle, until her head starts throbbing due to alcohol. She then grabs her cellphone and dials someone. After few beeping, a husky voice greets her.

 

“Hello?” greeted the girl from the other line. It’s obvious that she’s just awake from her sleep.

 

“Seobang.” Just by hearing one word, the girl from the other line can immediately recognize who the caller is.

 

“S-sica?”

 

“Yes. This is your Sicababy speaking—or should I say, your ex-Sicababy.” Jessica laughed bitterly when she said that. “How are you, seobang-ah? Do you miss me?”

 

“Sica, what happened? Are you drunk?” asked Yuri worriedly. She frowns when she hears the brunette’s drunk voice.

 

“I’m not drunk, Yul, and you didn’t answer my question. How are you? Do you miss me?”

 

“I’m good and I m-miss you, Sica-ah.”

 

“Liar!” snapped Jessica. “You and the others are definitely the biggest liars, Yuri-ah.”

 

“What? I’m not lying, Sica. I’m saying the truth. I do miss you, so much.”

 

“Then, if you miss me that much, you won’t let me being kicked out from the group behind. And I’m now even wondering if you ever love me back then.”

 

“I love you, Sica-ah. I never lie my feelings to you.” Said Yuri. She’s on the edge of tears now.

 

“If you love me, you wouldn’t dump me behind, Kwon Yuri! You wouldn’t shut me out from your life, when I needed you the most.”

 

“I—”

 

“Do you know what am I doing right now? I watch our old video, our old moments when we’re still that lovey-dovey, when we’re glued at each other. Do you know the reason why I can’t sleep right now and watch those video, Yuri-ah? Because I miss you so much. I really really miss you so much, until that place where I couldn’t bear the pain of missing you and decided to get drunk.” Jessica’s face is already drenches with tears. Her throbbing head also doesn’t help at all.

 

“S-sica, please believe me. I also miss you so much.” Said Yuri. “W-we really have to meet, Sica-ah. I have so many things to talk to you.”

 

Jessica can not utter any word right now as her head throbbing crazily. With that unstable condition, Jessica walks toward her room and left her cellphone on the table, without disconnecting the call. When she just walks few steps, her body limp and second later she fell.

 

“Sica? Sica, where are you?! Answer me, Sica-ah!!” yelled Yuri panickly. Jessica doesn’t answer her nor disconnecting the call. She really dead worried now of the brunette. Tears also already drenches her face, while thinking of the brunette. I’m sorry, Sica.

 

**

 

“Let’s break up.”

 

Jessica widdened her eyes when she heard that. She looked up and saw Yuri staring at the floor, didn’t dare to look at her eyes. “What are you saying?”

 

“I know you’re not deaf, Jess.” Jessica taken aback a little when Yuri said those harsh words. She tried really hard to keep her tears from falling.

 

“Look at me when you’re saying that, Kwon Yuri.”

 

Yuri lifted her face and stared straightly at the brunette’s eyes. Jessica flinched when she saw no more kindness and love, but only coldness and hatred. “Let’s break up.”

 

“Why? Why do you want to break up with me?! Did I ever do wrong to you? Are you bored with me? Or, you already found your new girlfriend?! Answer me, Kwon Yuri!!”

 

“I just realize that our relationship is not worth to continue anymore, it’s better end now.”

 

“Wh-what? I don’t see that’s a logical reason, Yuri.”

 

“Whatever you say, Jess. The important is from now on, there’s no US anymore.” With that, Yuri left Jessica alone in her room, crying her heart out. Jessica didn’t have any idea why Yuri suddenly behaving like this. She couldn’t think any reason of why Yuri suddenly broke up with her.

 

On the other place, Yuri was talking with someone through the phone. She tried her best to control her voice, so that the person on the other line didn’t suspect anything.

 

“I’ve broke up with her. Are you satisfied now?” she could hear the other person laughing. She gripped her fist tightly.

 

“Good. You’re doing a great job, Yuri-ah.” Without saying anything more, that person ended the call. Yuri then threw her cellphone away frustratedly and punched the wall really hard. She didn’t care if her fist reddened.

 

“AARRGGHHH!!”

 

**

 

Jessica opens her eyes slowly when the sun ray hits her eyes through the window. She gets up while holding her still throbbing head. Seconds later, she runs to the bathroom and vomits.

 

“Oh God, what happened to me?” asked her to herself as she walks out of the bathroom and goes to the kitchen to grabs some water.

 

When she’s in the dining room, her eyes catches her cellphone, her laptop which its screen already turns black and a glass along with a bottle of wine which already empty. She frowns as she approaches them. Just when she’s about to grab her cellphone, its screen lits up. New message arrived. She slides it open and immediately gasps when she read the sende name.

 

[From: KwonSeobang<3

Sica, are you okay? I’m really worried last night that I couldn’t sleep at all. When I said that I miss and love you so much, you have to trust me because I said the truth, Sica-ah.]

 

Jessica bits her lips while re-reading the text. She really wants to reply her text, but she also scared. She scared that if she reply her text, she can not bear the pain of loving and losing her at the same time anymore. After deciding for awhile, she decides to ignore it and proceeds to take a shower.

 

When Jessica’s working, she can’t stop thinking of the message which Yuri’s sent this morning. She grabs her cellphone and re-read the text again. Bitting her lips, her thumbs start to tap the screen.

 

[To: KwonSeobang<3

I’m fine, Yuri-ah. Don’t worry. About last night, I’m truly sorry if I said something unnecessary to you, because I couldn’t remember any single bit of what I’m saying last night.]

 

It doesn’t need long for Jessica to get the reply. She wonders if Yuri doesn’t have any schedule today.

 

[From: KwonSeobang<3

It’s okay, Sica-ah. Erm, do you have time this weekend? I have something to say to you and it’s really important.]

 

[To: KwonSeobang<3

I don’t have schedule this weekend, so it’s okay then. Meet me at my apartment.]

 

[From: KwonSeobang<3

Call.]

 

Jessica smiles to herself after reading Yuri’s text. She will be lying if she says she’s not happy for meeting with Yuri this weekend. The truth is she’s happy plus excited to meet Yuri, but at the same time she also scared if she can’t control herself when she meet her.

 

**

 

Jessica is drawing something for her new product in the living room. It already 10 p.m and Yuri must have arrived in seconds. Just then, she hears someone rings the bell. She then gets up and walks toward the door. After peeking it through the tiny hole, she takes a big deep breath to calm herself, then opens the door and reveals a tall tanned girl.

 

“Come in, Yul.” Jessica smiles as she let Yuri walks into her apartment. “What do you want to drink?”

 

“Anything is fine.” Answered Yuri as she smiles charmingly at the brunette.

 

Jessica nods before dashes toward kitchen and makes coffees for both of them. Minutes later, she comes out from the kitchen with two glasses of coffee and put them on the table. Yuri is looking at her drawings which she just drew.

 

“It’s a good style, Sica-ya. You really are a great designer.” Complimented her while showing her thumbs up. Jessica smiles shyly as she thanks her.

 

The atmosphere between them then become an awkward silence. No one dare to talk first, until Yuri breaks it.

 

“So, Sica-ya, I have many things to talk to you.” Said Yuri. She looks at Jessica who gives her nods of approval to continue her talk. “First, when I broke up with y—”

 

“Don’t worry, I already move on, Yul and you can be happy with your new boyfriend,” she smiles bitterly. She’s lying now, saying that she’s already move on while the truth is she still can’t take Yuri away from her mind since that day they broke up.

 

“Are you seriously already move on from me?”

 

“I—”

 

Yuri immediately holds her hands tightly. “Please let me finish my talk first, okay?”

 

Jessica nods her head.

 

“That day when I broke up with you, I actually didn’t want to do it. Kim Youngmin forced me to do that, or he threat to kick you out from the group, ban you from all the TVs in Korea and worst is to destroy B&E. When I asked him why he wanted me to do this, he said because some fans already sensed our relationship and it’d be a shame for the agency.”

 

“B-but why he still kick me out in the end?”

 

“I also don’t have any idea. At that day, I came to meet him and asked him about that. But he just answered nonchalantly that you neglected our group and more focus at your business. I and the others tried to persuade her and said that you didn’t neglect the group, but he just so stubborn. He didn’t want to listen to us. That’s why he kicked you out from the group. We couldn’t do nothing but to agree with him, Sica-ah. He even threat us if we want to resign our contract, he will really destroy you. We can’t bear if he do that to you.”

 

Jessica’s face already drenches in tears. She doesn’t know what to say anymore when she knows the truth behind all of these. She’s really sad and mad at the same time.

 

“And for Oh Seunghwan, Kim Youngmin gave a fake dating news so that fans didn’t speculate more about our relationship. He really isn’t my boyfriend, Sica-ah.”

 

She then hugs the crying brunette in front of her tightly. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry for what I’ve done to you, Sica-ah. I’m sorry.”

 

Jessica can feel her shirt dampened because of Yuri’s tears. They stay in each other’s embrace for awhile, before Yuri breaks the hug. She cups Jessica’s face and gently wipes those tears away. “Sica, can you forgive me?”

 

“Of course, Yul. Even before you apologize to me, I’ve already forgave you.” Yuri smiles when she hears Jessica’s answer.

 

“I love you so much, Sicababy.”

 

“I love you too, Seobang.” They smile to each other, then Yuri leans in and captures Jessica’s lips. They savour the kiss for minutes, before break it.

 

Both of them now are laying on Jessica’s bed, with Jessica leans her head on Yuri’s chest and hugs her waist, while Yuri Jessica’s hair lovingly. From that position, Jessica can feel Yuri’s skipped heartbeat. Their affection to each other still strong that both of their heartbeat will skip everytime their partner is there.

 

“Do you have schedule for tomorrow?” Yuri answers with hums. “What time?”

 

“I think it’s in afternoon, why?”

 

“Can you sleepover here? I really really miss you.”

 

“Sure. I also miss you so much, especially your body.” Yuri whispers the last two words seductively and winks at Jessica who already blush so hard.

 

“Byunyul~~” said Jessica playfully as she giggles. Yuri stops what she’s doing and stares at Jessica’s face. No one knows how Yuri miss those angelic giggles. Jessica who sense that Yuri keep staring at her, stops laughing and looks at her. “What?”

 

“Your angelic giggles. I miss it so much, baby.” Jessica, once again, blushes hard. Yuri chuckles when seeing her girlfriend’s cuteness. She pulls Jessica’s body tighter, as if she doesn’t want to be apart with her anymore. “You’re so cute when you’re blush like that.”

 

“Stop teasing me already, Kwon.”

 

“But I just want to look at your cute face, Jung.” Said her and laughs. “But seriously, Sica, I miss you so much that I don’t want to lose you anymore. I want to stay with you like this for the rest of my life.”

 

“Me too, Seobang-ah. I want to stay with you, too. But sadly we can’t, for now.” Said Jessica and sighs.

 

They then stay in that position with a comfortable silence engulf them. They both are sad and upset at the same time because of the situation they have. But, they believe that they can overcome all these obstacles because someday all of this will end and both of them can live together happily.

 


So, how’s the story? Is it bad or good?

I’m sorry if there’s any grammar mistakes, I’m not that pro in English T^T

I’m waiting for your comments^^