Chapter 2

The Nightmare from My Dream's

 

Taemin looked at himself in the mirror scanning his face. how his mom’s only baby boy let himself let this happen? Being sold off to a random stranger . in the dead hope he has inside of him ,he hope’s he will get a nice person who just buys him to be a maid or something but then again he will be lower than a maid or servant. His childhood best friend Kim Jongin also got sold off but he had been blessed. a girl brought him but to be later be a given gift to her  younger brother. Taemin looked back at the memory and remembering Jongin.

*Flashback*

“Kim Jongin! Wait for me ! tell me what happened?! “ Taemin said while waving both of his hands nonstop and his hair bouncing along with his running body and crazy lousy crayons to be heard in his backpack, running down the school’s empty hallway only to be heard loud running steps , along with the backpack.

Jongin only turned around while running and looked back straight ahead quickly.

“it’s nothing I Swear! Nothing happened “ Jongin said in pants. It was a mistake running in his new shoes his mother bought him which caused her all her overnight shifts yesterday only now to be unclean and scratched.“Nice move” Jongin thought.

Taemin gathered his last energy he has and went running as much his legs can and finally reached him. touched his shoulders and slightly pushed him to the side and stopped to catch his breath.

Jongin gave up he knew. he was going to tell him sooner or later, he had both good and maybe bad news. He stopped and sat down in the school hallway and rubbed his sweat of with the back of his hand. He then started laughing by himself.

“what is so funny? Eh? Me crazy chasing you in every single hallway? And almost bumping  into teacher’s?’ Taemin said while brushing his hair with his hands and brushing it in the place where it should belong.

“Hahahah,NO! , it’s just what kind of non elementary kid  student carries crayons in there backpack”?

Oh Shut up! It’s for Krystal. she’s starting to get teased at school because she doesn’t have those “Pororo Crayons” ! Tell me Jongin ,what is with kids and Pororo”?Taemin said while having his hands in fists

“so, you have Pororo crayons in you’re bag? For Krystal?”Jongin said while looking at the floor

“Er..yes I just told you … don’t question where or what I did to get these crayons for her ”Taemin said while closing his eyes and breathing deeply. “but you have something to tell me! Kim Jongin”

“ugh, really? You’re thirsty aren’t you? Jongin said while rolling his eyes.

“yes! You’re my best friend! So what did … umm..they said”? Taemin said whispering in the end . Since there was still people here . Jongin had a secret , which Taemin only knows.

~

Taemin was at Jongin’s house they were having a sleep over it was 12:30 am since most of the time Jongin was alone with his older brother , they had almost all there time to them self’s.

Taemin was in Jongin’s bed . His “bed” was just a layer of a blanket with a pillow and a teddy which Jongin’s father gave to him before he got killed. His bed room was small. The walls painted or actually fading into pieces  and he had one small lightbult which bearly had any light, and a small broken mirror in the wall next to a Picture of his family which Was displaced in a small broken table. In the left side of Taemin was at was a small window with a journal in it. Jongin wrote all his thoughts down in that journal.

Jongin was in his older brother’s room looking for something “to show” Taemin. That’s what Jongin told him. Taemin decided if he wasn’t coming back in 3 minutes hes going to go after him. He has already been in Jongin’s older brother’s room.

Taemin turned around and notice a magazine in his best friend’s hand. Taemin looked down at the magazine and looked up to meet his Best friend’s gaze.

“what is….t-this? Taemin said as he pointed to the magazine in Jongin’s  hand’s.

Jongin moved the Magazine towards Taemin’s face . “nothing!”  he said as he hid  the magazine behind his back.

“before I do or say anything … you are…my best friend.. right? “Jongin said looking down at the bed

“Of course!“ Taemin said while having his fist in his chest .

“you ..promise? You won’t even Judge at what I do or like? Jongin said getting slightly red

“No! Of course not! “Taemin said while laughing at the end .

Jongin moved the magazine towards His best friend and Taemin looked at his hands which were now holding the magazine.

“stop being a scary cat and open it ! , you won’t die!”Jongin said slightly annoyed.

Taemin fingertips trailed along the magazine ,over the wrinkled edges and the markings it handwritten and papers sticking out of the magazine.

Jongin got tired of Taemin just trailing his fingers over the magazine. He decided to just get it over with.

He opened the magazine and looked away as if he was disgusted about what lurked inside.

Taemin looked down and saw a dark haired woman. Her hair long down into her waist . she  was wearing a  bright yellow 2 piece swimsuit holding a sponge and squishing it ,soap coming down into her writs and leg’s while she looked into the camera biting her lip’s in a seductive way.

“umm…she…has a nice ,Outfit? It matches with her hair? And she has a pretty name “ Taemin said while reading the info down below about the model.

Taemin was about to say how they were too young to look at this.

Jongin sighed “do you feel something Taemin ?something sparkling? Or you’re heartbeat beating faster?”. Jongin said while closing his eyes and swallowing slowly towards the end

Taemin though about it for some seconds ,but the young boy felt nothing towards the model .Sure she was pretty and looked amazing but he didn’t feel different.

“umm..”

“Taemin promise me you won’t leave me or do anything or tell someone.”

“of course not! Why should I?”

“look even though were just staring to grow or getting to notice stuff about the opposite gender” Jongin said while having trouble to breath

Taemin had no idea what he was talking about the opposite gender . He decided to just agree with the tan boy.

“I have no attraction towards girl’s! Not even as “look she’s beautiful or pretty!” Jongin said shouting in the empty house and he then got the magazine and trew it over the small room. Near the table he had.

“I instead have feelings for Boys! When they talk to me ,I –I get butterfly’s in my stomach and my hands get sweaty and especially this boy in my Science class who always talks to me and… touches me a lot  get my attention and I get red and I start stuttering when he starts to talk to me and I have these imaginary scenes about him with me…”Jongin said while opening his eyes and looking at Taemin’s face looking for a reaction.

Taemin just looked back at Jongin into his pupil’s and saw saddens and worry into his best friend’s eyes.

“there’s nothing wrong with that , I once went running into the end of the house’s because I was playing Hide and Seek with Krystal and I saw two guy’s holding hands and then they were going to kiss but Krystal found me and had to head back home” Taemin said while smiling.

“but it was cute! Though they really looked like they loved each other and I didn’t see it as wrong andI will support you Jongin!” Taemin saidin the end hugging Jongintight.

Jongin smiled and hugged back Taemin. He was confused when the young boy pulled back and rested his hands on his friends shoulder.

“Just promise me something Kim Jongin” . He knew whenever Taemin said his full name he was serious.

“what is it?”

“please tell me when you like someone! And  show me a picture also! And .. that guy in Science.. huh? Taemin said while smiling, showing his eye smile , Taemin knew Jongin could not resist his eye smile.

“fine !” Jongin said while rolling his eye’s and laughing.

~

Taemin Smiled remembering the memory.

“so? How did you confess? , did they say yes or no?”Taemin said in the end biting his lip’s and holding his hands together

Jongin laughed at staring to get slightly red.

“well I gave them my homemade chocolate and looked down at thefloor and handed them the red box and said my confession which Itold you yesterday” Taemin nodded slightly.

“they took my box and walked towards me and told me to look up and I did , Lee Taemin ! I made eye contact! And they holded my cheeks with there hands and kissed me!!!! “ Jongin said in the end squealing as a little girl who got a surprise or was happy about something.

Which reminded Taemin of Krystal . How will she react towards the pororo crayons? He smiled Just thinking of her adorable smile and her eye smile .

After they left school campus . They both started walking home . Walking in the same direction since they only lived a few blocks away from each other , they laughed along the way and hearing the true story about the confession.

Since Jongin’s house was first . Taemin dropped him off and walked towards the front door ,next to Jongin. He stopped in his tracks .

“aren’t you going in? “ Jongin said confused pointing to the mid open door.

“um, no sorry , I really want to go home and give Krystal her present for bringing smiley faces all this week.”Taemin said smiling and pointing farther away.

“ok ,see you tomorrow!! And tell me her reaction also!! “Jongin said while waving and smiling

~

Taemin didn’t see it coming when it was 3 am and there was loud movement outside. He decided to go outside and check Since he couldn’t sleep. He was lucky His step father was “working” which was easier to escape.

Once he was outside there was a black van parked outside Jongin’s house and noticed a 3 figures.

One of them was being dragged, screaming even though he had a hanger chief in his mouth . He had his hand’s tied together along with his feet. The other 2 figures were dragging the victim together.

Taemin was now running towards the scene . He wanted to help in anyway he can .

 

But he was to late the black van already left as he got closer he noticed a familiar face . He has seen that face in Jongin’s house.

“H-hyung… what did you do?!” Taemin said in a worried tone and a pale looking face and pointing his finger towards him.

“something I needed to do for the best .” Jongin’s older brother was walking away but Taemin got closer to him and pushed him causing him to slightly lose his balance.

The older male turned around and punched Taemin’s cheek. Which caused Taemin to lose his balance and fall in the road where the van used to be.

The male bended down and grabbed the younger’s hair with his bloody hand. Taemin slighty led out a slight voice of pain. He touched his hair trying to let the male let go of his hair.

“Stop it hurt’s” Taemin said lighty in pain

“listen up bastard, you just saw that and that person who was being dragged was Jongin”  the older male said laughing in the end.

“w-w-hat..? “ Taemin said looking up and making eye contact with the male.

“you heard me ! I ing sold him! You know why? He owes me, because of so many years working for that bastard to eat . he owe’s his hyung ..big time.

He then threw taemin again and got up and cleaned himself up and went inside the house.

Taemin got up and started crying . non stop tears because he just lost someone especial , someone who understood him ,his pain, the memories they had together.

A stranger came into view with a soju bottle in there hands .

It was Taemin’s step father. He should had never left home. He will now feel both pain. physical and mental.

~

 

He touched his cheek and rested it there , breathing deeply. Looking into his pupil’s and seeing the depression , no life in them. He then cupped his face with both of his hands and wanted to scream and cry to just wake up from this Nightmare, sadly this was reality.

“Taemin get you’re self together just think of the best for mom and Krystal ,later we can deal about this problem. While he was thinking , he grabbed the hair brush and combed his hair. Followed by a knock on the door nonstop.

“Yah, Hurry up ! you’re ride is here.” The discounting voice said

He opened the restroom door and came into the sight of the male.

“go outside now”

Taemin walked over to his mom’s room where his mother and little sister sleep. He was slightly happy for Krystal since she will have now her own room , since he won’t live here anymore.

“you don’t have time”

“what?! This isn’t fair , I at lest have to say goodbye!” Taemin said while having his fist in chest.

“look we ether do it the hard way or the easy way, bastard “ one is I get the people to come here and drag you or two you ing walk .”

Taemin walked over to the door and opened it. He didn’t care . he wants to , h needs to say and see his mom and Krystal before he leaves.

“guess its ing option two” .

~

note 

hello guys sorry for the long update and sorry its lame and took forever and a short chapter 

i reallly neaded to update . sorry for so many flashbacks 

and think of adding chapters undtil i feel like its done and then ill removet the story and make it a actual one shot~ 

thanks for the subs 

and bye~