Chapter 3

The Nightmare from My Dream's

Once he opened the door , he looked down in the cold floor and saw two body’s sleeping being covered by blankets that are in a horrible condition but not as bad as the people sleeping with them.

He closed the door quietly and took a deep breath . probably the last  breath he will ever have in his house.

Taemin got in his knees quietly and came in sight with his Beautiful Mother. He gently traced his fingers along his mother’s face and stopped at her forehead, she had become more weaker than ever before. even in the dark she looked weak and can tell she was sick . she had a fever but she was sweating dead cold .

Slowly she was dying in the inside and outside but it hurts Taemin more to see her like this , he would do anything to get his old mother back. Even if it meant to spend a fortune on her . for her pills , personal stuff .basically anything , even in the situation he is.

He looked over and saw his adorable little sister sleeping with her stuff animal . it was a panda named Tao. He faked a smile threatening  tears to fall down anytime .

He remembers how Krystal would  always and still does  take Tao everywhere  and how on purpose he would call the panda “the ugly bear “ and every time Krystal would “scold him” about leaving Tao alone and to get his fact’s right about Tao.

*flashback*

Once he thought it would be hilarious to hide Tao from her when she was sleeping. how of a horrible idea it was. She woke up and starting looking for him , everywhere , then  followed by her asking her parents and then lead to Taemin and of course he lied how he didn’t know , or  maybe he went back to china to be with the other pandas since he was being abused by her. He then showed her outside where he left “foot prints”.

She then screamed her lungs out and stared crying and got red as a tomato , she then was slowly purple and keep moving her hands in the air and then put her hands in her neck as if she was choking.

She slowly dropped herself to the grass.

He thought she was over reacting and was faking this whole act . he ran straight inside and told his mom.

That’s when they found out she had asthma.

His mother saw krystal and did anything possible to get her air to her lungs. To his luck it was a mini attack but it was just on time before she would actually pass out.

He knew what he did was wrong. he did get scolded by his mom after he told her the story. later that night he hid in his room expecting his Step Father to abuse him but he over heared the conversation his mother told his step father .

The step father just let a low growl and walked away. It angered Taemin how he didn’t even seem worried or questioned about his  daughter’s health , for god’s sake a asthma mini attack.

Sadly he knew his step father didn’t cared, or loved Krystal.

The poor child loved her dad more than her mother. Whenever he said  her dad was a idiot in front of her she would say “NO! you’re the idiot! My dad is smart!”

A random thought came into his mind

“What if Krystal was a accident?”.

He slapped his forehead , how could he even think of that?!.

~

He shook his head thinking of maybe this was his punishment for saying that. What if he was also a accident?.

He reached out his hand and her hair and rested his hand on her cheek which caused her to wake up.

“Taemin, what are you doing” she said wide awake and got up for her position.

“Eh, um just I had a dream where you were turned into a banana “ .

He said letting a fake laugh.

Krystal let out a laugh

“oppa! Stop being thirsty for banana milk! I told you , I will buy you some when I work and get money!” she said smiling.

“shh.. “ he said while he put his finger in his lips and rested them there.

“mom is sleeping be a good girl and let her rest and also” he said removing his finger from his lips and looked down at the floor.

“what is it ?” she said whispering while hugging Tao close to her .

“promise you will behave , be a good girl and when you work you will take care of mom and you’re father “ he said in the end slightly  disgusted. He didn’t want his little sister to give that bastard  any money . he doesn’t deserve .

“of course “ she said with a confused expression but still continued smiling.

“I love you so much baby girl and also tell mom I love her so much also and behave. “ he said and kissed Krystal on her check along with a hug and just a small kiss to his mother’s cheek.

He got up quickly and walked out the door and came in sight with his step father.

“guess you got lucky and made it in time for you not to be dragged” His step father said as he pointed his finger to the door.

Taemin let out a deep sight and closed his eyes and walked towards the door and opened and came in sight with a black van.

His step father came quickly into view and pushed Taemin towards the van.

When he opened the door , his mouth came in contact with a piece of cloth quickly being knotted by the man behind him. Quickly followed by a bag over his head.

Then picked up by his feet and being wrapped around with rope the same with his hands. He tried to break free but no matter what he did he knew it wouldn’t work , he decided to give up , that’s all he can ever do and is good at it.

He feel a  metal object being hit in his skull it feel like when his father hit him with bottle’s but he preferred the bottle than the metal object . he felt dizzy right away and felt his eyelids getting heavy and His lips felt dried . He felt liquid drooping down his side forehead which burned like hell coming from his fresh wound.

The last word’s he remember’s  before passing out was from his step father.

“I told you to be ing careful! , you little ! this is my only ticket out ! , do  you know how many day’s and week’s I had to keep myself from ing punching and beating him to death took me?”

After that was said there was a voice followed by a young man with a deep voice.

“it’s not my ing fault you’re into this deep and nothing is ever promised” the deep voice said and opened the backdoor.

“also where is the place at?  just to tell everyone about this ty story same as the “ the man said

“at the Blackmarket being taking place at “. The deep voice said rolling his eyes . and taking a deep breath over his black mask.

“I know , you think I don’t know? But I meant what company or what ever the it’s called”

“being hosted by the famous company called “9muses playboy ” . The young man said making it seem a huge deal which actually it was.

“what the ! That little even got lucky to the place being taken” the man said in a shocked tone and expression.

“duh , you can tell right away if he’s a ing or not , and let me tell you , you have no ing idea how much they pay for a ” the deep voice said in a sarcastic voice rolling his eyes again. “there’s different for stuff like this old man” he said crossing his shoulder’s.

“ not bad and I don’t give a how much he’s worth that’s all , now get going” the man said moving his hand to continue his business.

The man finally closed the door and gave the signal to go forward.

Quickly being driven away into the city , hours away from here.

The man started laughing like a lunatic.

“Hahahah! I did it! I finally ing did it! ! Finally some peace just need Krystal and its all over! “ he said while having his fist in the air.

 

In the scene came in a little girl with a panda hugged closely to her self.

“T-t-aemin.? “it was Krystal she stared crying in the body of the panda.

“The you crying for?! “ the man said mostly known by her “dad’

She cried more, the man had enough , he walked away without even saying goodbye or even turning around to see his daughter. The only words said where “ I need ing soju”. This was usual for her . she never knew or when her dad was mad or any other kind of situation , ether way he was the same. He was sort of less rude and mad in front of her mother

Krystal ran inside the house with still fresh tears steaming down while still hugging her panda. She opened her parent’s room quickly and closed it which caused a loud noise and her mother woke up.

“om-a! she said in between sobs while fast walking to her mother’s embrace. Quickly the mother opened her arms letting the child to hug her . “ what is it soojung? “. She asked in a worried tone.

Only her mother would call her Korean name , she knew her daughter preferred her Korean name than her real name.

The mother petted her child’s hair over and over till she gave some time to let her daughter take some time and breath. Since they couldn’t afford a inhaler for her . she knew it would take a lot a sacrifice for the inhaler and medication  but Krystal would always say it was ok and not to worry since for her , her mom was her inhaler.

“this black car took , Taemin !” Krystal said while letting more sobs out of her. Her mother quickly moved Krystal to make eye contact and looked into her daughters pupil “What?” .

“I don’t know but I did see Taemin walk outside then I went to check and h-he was gone and the car was leaving” she said taking deep breaths.

Soojung’s mother quickly got up and went out being held by soojung in her hand .

~Note~

hello guys ! sorry for the long update and short chapter but i really have beeb wanting to update but 

I HAVE HAD TEST AND A TONS OF SCHOOL WORK ALSO ALONG WITH STUDYING AND RANDOM DUE DATES and been feeling really sick 

also 

le sorry for lame chapter 

excuse my horrible grammer and i sometimes have trouble because english is not my first language even though i know it . read . and speak it 

im still horrible as you can see (im tired )

and also finially the story is going! 

AND 

thank you for subscribing and the views 

PLEASE subscribe and comment 

want to see ideas or hear coments about this story 

excuse my tons of used same words 

I NEED HELP TO RE NAME THIS STORY 

BECAUSE I feel like i need to change it now thinking about it i need a better name 

or just keep the name 

ENJOY AND BYE~

HAVE A NICE DAY