Chapter 1

The Nightmare from My Dream's

 "change into you're best clothes’ and take a Quick shower and say you're Goodbye's to everyone"." What's happening ?! " Taemin said while shaking "you're going to be sold of just like Jongin". "What? no! You can’t ! not like my best friend “ Taemin said while getting his fathers shoulders and shaking them “Stop, Taemin! “ His Step Father said as he pushed Taemin off and Slapped Taemin “it’s better for the both of us !” His Step Father said and walked out the door

 

Taemin got up from the floor and took off the covers. Since his family was having a struggle with money or he should say a Huge struggle the struggle is real. They have sold almost everything they have or had and one of them was Taemin’s bed which resulted of him to sleep on the floor and one tiny blue cover that barely covered half of his body.

 

He dragged his body over to his closet and opened and found a pile of fresh folded clothes which had a note attached to it “Wear this, I was going to save it for when you would need it for a job or anything special, hope it takes you to great places,” and in the end of the note was a Date but they scratched it out. This whole time his Step Father knew what he was up too. Ever since he came to taemin’s life when he was 11 he would and still  get’s bad vibes from him.

 

*Flashback*

 

He once saw him in the Kitchen talking on the phone in a low whisper, Taemin got up to get a glass of water but heard whisper’s which caused him to stop and close the door slowly since his room was close to the kitchen

 

“Yes, I will go but let me check if there here then I will leave and what? Oh yeah, I have a step son and I swear one day I will get rid of him even if I have to do crazy stuff and Let me guess ? Someone who loves gossip who we know told you? Haha , bye see you later “ with that he hanged up. His step father then walked over to his mom’s room

 

The voice over the phone sounded like a guy’s voice being outside from somewhere really loud. Taemin gasped in a low voice, he then covered his mouth when he heard footsteps walking towards him. But to his luck he was not fast enough and caused him to be hit by the door and letting out a whimper after that he looked up from the floor with tears threaten to fall and saw his Step father with the door handle still in his hand and slowly laughed.

 

“you didn’t hear that did you? You little ?! And crying? Hahaha , Wimp and c’mon get up ,you Mushroom “ his step father said while letting go of the door knob and getting a fist ready and walking towards taemin

 

Taemin hated to be called Mushroom that was his old self. He is going to become a teenager soon he will not be a child anymore

 

“N..n..o..o I didn’t and no I’m not crying and don’t call me mushroom! “ Taemin said in the end with tears spilling out of his tired red eyes

 

“I have had enough of you’re Crap this whole week and now you did really toped it of” He said as he was inches in front of him and picked him by his collar picking taemin up causing his feet to hang

 

Taemin saw a fist in front of his innocent eyes and decided to close them to make it seem less worst, right?

 

Wrong , he feel a heavy weight being pushed to his right cheek by then following a non stop crazy pain and blood dripping down because he had is “wedding Ring”. He then feel down in the cold floor ,crying.

 

“Shut up and take it as a man , if you are one and if you tell you’re damn, Mother of what happened, or anything about me and what you heard in the kitchen  you will find out  “ with that he left the scene. Closing the door leaving behind a crying hurt taemin.

 

The next morning he woke up on the cold floor he must have forgotten to go to his bed and sleep but fell asleep from bawling his eyes out. He walked out off his room and went over to the restroom if he was lucky it would not be busy but his mom was there taking a shower.

 

After a long time of waiting, he heard the shower being turned off and the shower curtain being opened. Then his mother came out with a towel in her hand drying her hair and a towel wrapped around her body. She then stopped her tracks and looked down to see a bloody cheek and a swollen right cheek with it.

 

“Taemin!, what happened!!! , did someone beat you up?! Let me go to the school or there mother’s! “ in the middle of the sentence he bended down and decided to see a better view of her son’s cheek and touched the wound

 

“ouch! Stop umm nothing happened , don’t worry about it “ Taemin said and knocked his mom’s hands from his face

 

“it was Choi- wa-“

 

“NO IT WASEN”T MOM! HE DOSEN’T EVEN TOUCH ME AT SCHOOL ANYMORE ” Taemin said while touching his cheek and pushing his mom with his other hand.

 

“LEE TAEMIN, DON’T EVER YELL AT ME AND…just stop let me treat the wound. Don’t speak a word”

 

She then walked behind following her son behind her. When they were inside his mother’s room. His mom told him to get the first aid kit , while his mom changed.

 

After he finally found it. Taemin walked back to his mother’s room and sat down in the bed , he then noticed his mom changed into clothes but something was odd about her today.

 

She looked more glowing, more life in her eyes and smiling lips and non stop rubbing her belly and brushing her hair with her other hand.

 

Taemin got the message

 

“oma, why are you doing that ? and you look different “

 

“Taemin , let’s talk about this later “

 

Taemin didn’t want to piss off his mom anymore. He decided to ignore it and wait for it.  

 

*End of flashback*

 

 

Taemin closed the closet door and wiped the dry and fresh tears. He looked back at his door and touched his cheek , remembering like it was yesterday.

 

He re opened the closet door and took the outfit in his hands, he then noticed they were shoes , brand new shoes , same as the outfit. Removing the note it had attached and crumbling it and threw it on the floor.

 

He walked over to the door and grabbed the door knob and rested it there for a second and let out a deep breath and opening the door knob.

 

He made his way over to the bathroom. Seeing his step father sitting down on a carpet which he bets they will no longer have.

 

“Hurry up ,what took you so long “

 

He decided to ignore it , he knew he will get his revenged some day but not today. Decided to continue walking towards the restroom.

 

he opened the bathroom door and closed it and turned around to see him self in the mirror in his house for the last time. He looked so pale, tired, sleepy and skinnier. His cheekbones started showing more and more.

 

It won’t matter anyways it’s a better chance for him not to be sold and would be send back where he came from. Which reminded him to get ready.

 

He the shower and remembered, how did he have water when they could barely eat, who is he kidding ? a damn loaf of bread actually.

 

He decided to ignore it and took a shower. He decided to have some deep thought’s while in this house .His last action’s in this house, showering ,sleeping ,eating if he would anyways, and last not least his mother and little sister, Krystal. He will sure miss her whining and his mom’s mood of always looking at the bright side and never looking back, but she would always look back.

 

He would always hear her cry with a picture of his Actual Father and hugging it , if her life would depend on it and saying over and over “I’m so sorry I broke you’re promise , no our promise” also along with “I love you “. Every night the same thing and non stop tear’s.

 

He never knew why his dad left or what happened to him, every time he brought it up. His mother would get mad or ignore it by asking him about his day and if he has eaten.

 

 The last time he brought it up , his Step Father heard him and later in the night which caused him to get beaten.

 

Since then he does not asked about his father. He swears he will get revenge on his step father, he hates down to his soul. Sure after only or newly 4 month’s  of his mother and step father being together , she got pregnant and had a baby girl.

 

Even though how much he hates his Step father , he can’t bring his little sister into this hate. A child should never carry there parents sin’s.

 

Krystal looked more like his mom than her father. Which he was thankful for if not there might me some fights. They do but playing around.

 

In those quick drops of water stopped he knew his step father cut off the water, he looked down in the water below him and saw the last drops of water dripping down the drain , he wished he would escaped like that.

 

He opened the shower curtain and got out and dried his body , followed by closing the shower curtain. Looked himself in the mirror and let out a deep sigh.

 

After he got done drying , he started changing.

 

His life will now change. 

 

~Note~

Hope you guys enjoy this and think this is one of the longest chapter one I have written but anyways , hope you enjoy 

sorry for grammer mistakes or sentences , words that make no sense ,Promise I will fix it tomorrow

I really need to sleep

thinking of writting this as a story with 3 or 4 chapter's only and end this story

~End of note