Questions, monsters & toys.

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle Jonghyun!" Sun-Hee screamed the moment Kyuhyun opened the door.

"There's our little princess!" The main vocalist crouched down to hug her "You're bigger than last time!"

"Uncle Minho, uncle Taemin!" Hyun-Su ran to the main rapper, holding a ball on his hands "Look!"

Minho and Taemin looked at the ball the little boy was showing to them, being Minho the one that seemed more excited and happy for the fact that the boy was happy to see him.

"What? There's nothing for me?" Changmin pouted.

"Uncle Changmin!" The twins ran to him, pulling at his arms simultaneously to make him laugh.

"We're sorry that we came so suddenly." Onew scratched the back of his head.

"There's no problem, they are always happy when you come." Siwon smiled, opening the door completely to let them pass.

"I'm sure that Changmin forced you to bring him, right?" Kyuhyun laughed at the glare his friend sent him.

"Not completely forced us but, he said he was coming so we needed to come too." Kibum answered.

"And since we're starting a world tour soon, we wanted to see our little angels." Minho took Sun-Hee on his arms, making her laugh.

Kyuhyun chuckled, seeing how Sun-Hee was happy by being on Minho's arms and Hyun-Su was running behind Changming. Even now, that they had three years old, he didn't dare to say how much he loved that his friends were part of his family. He felt blessed.

"Did you have breakfast?" Siwon asked after he closed the door.

"No..." Onew admitted, blushing slightly.

"It's okay, there's always food in here because of them." Kyuhyun walked to the kitchen while Siwon started to set the table. He wasn't lying, Hyun-Su loved to eat whenever he wanted.

The twins ran to their places when they saw Kyuhyun was returning with some plates, allowing the others to sit down too.

"I can't believe they're three years old already!" Changmin commented while he took a bite of his omelette "I feel like it was yesterday when you brought them here!"

"I know, they have grown up so much, I'm so proud of them." Siwon smiled with that smile so full of fatherly pride that Kyuhyun loved since the day he saw it for the first time.

"We are." He nodded, looking back at Sun-Hee that was eating happily "And I'm going to kick you, Minho."

"What? Why?!" The rapper looked away from the boy and looked at his friends.

"Hyun-Su is obsessed with football! Even if Sun-Hee doesn't want to play with him, he doesn't care and he plays by himself." There was one broken vase that proved it.

"He knows what's best." Minho laughed, hugging the toddler with one arm "You're following the correct uncle."

They continued eating and talking of different things until Hyun-Su looked up from his plate and turned to see Onew "What's a world tour?" He asked.

"A series of concerts on different countries." The leader still had that nervous aura when he was near them, less than when they were babies but still there.

"And why?"

"Because we're singers and people likes to see us on stage."

"Why?"

"Because I think we're good."

"No, no, we are good, I'm on the group so we are good." Kibum grinned.

"Sure..." Taemin muttered, receiving a kick from Kibum from under the table.

"And why is called world?" Hyun-Su didn't seem to notice Taemin's whines or Minho's glare towards Kibum, he kept his gaze fixed on Onew.

"Because we're traveling to different places, including other continents." He wasn't even sure that the boy knew that there were five different continents but he was getting dizzy for all the "whys".

"And who wants to see you?"

"Because we're traveling to different places, including other continents." He wasn't even sure that the boy knew that there were five different continents but he was getting dizzy for all the "whys".

"And who wants to see you?"

"Our fans, SHINee world."

“And why are they called like that?"

"Okay Hyun-Su, let your uncle finish his breakfast." Kyuhyun intervene, knowing that his son was entering a stage when he loved to question every single thing he heard and that Onew just wanted to eat.

"But I want to know!" His son was the most adorable thing when he pouted like that but he was strong.

"If you finish and let him finish, you can ask him later." He sent an apologetic smile to the leader that just nodded and smiled a bit, preparing himself for an endless round of questions.

When they finished, Sun-Hee grabbed Kibum's and Changmin's arms and pulled them to her room, shouting something about that she had a new set of clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter