hold me tight and don't let go (jhope/oc) [story is dead]

❝ BTS FANFICTION  ⟩  RECOMMENDED。

HOLD ME TIGHT AND DON'T LET ME GO

 

the story

Author: mujikmato
Characters: jhope, oc
Genre: fantasy, romance, angst
 warning: mentions of death, , suicide, violence, & graphic scenes
 Check it out here!

Summary
We've grown up in an age where bedtime stories are seen as overrated; poppycock that fills children with too much fantasy and wonder, robbing them of their sense of reality. Fairytales are seen as childish nonsense, their fairy dust and magic rubbed off as the children start growing up and experiencing the horrors of the real world. Where were the fairy godmothers? And the brave handsome princes that would save them from peril? They, to them, were sickening lies.
But once upon a time, in the minds of every little child, rested a tiny little island. In that tiny piece of land, it was filled with all the wonders any child can conjure up; be it unicorns, pirates, or even another human being. They reside in the child's head, appearing in dreams and quite often too in real life (After all, imaginary friends do have to come from somewhere, right?)

This little island is most commonly referred to as Neverland -- a little paradise for dreams, a playground for children in their sleep. There, the children never get tired. And if you’re lucky, you might just be able to meet other children like you. Time doesn't pass until the moment they open their eyes. Neverland, it was the preservation and manifestation of a child's innocence, henceforth lead to the derivation of the concept of "never growing up". 
Neverland does not disappear. No, not even once. It stays in your head even as you mature and grow up. As your mind gets polluted from the horrors from the world; bullying, murders, suicide, Neverland protects you from this dark reality. Neverland remains in the depth of your mind, hidden deep within the recesses of your head, within your darkest thoughts. Neverland is always there for you, when you need a hiding place. Neverland is your secret sanctuary, when the world shuns you out. And Neverland will be there, when you finally take the step to escape from your life.

Neverland will welcome you.


pros
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING AND SO SO SO UNDERRATED! PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND CHECK IT OUT! Seriously, the author's writing is superb and the plot is so, so interesting. I'm so in love with the plot especially since I'm someone that has always been fascinated by Peter Pan and Neverland, and this auhtor's interpetation of Neverland is so interesting to read about! There's so many mysteries that need to be solved and I can't wait to find out what happens (I have my own thereoies and everything omg I'm such trash). 

conS
Slow updates. BUT PLEASE DON'T LET THAT STOP YOU! With more love and support from new readers I'm sure the author would feel motivated to write more!

 
 
 
 
 
 

Y'ALL DON'T UNDERSTAND MY EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO THIS STORY LIKE
AS A J-HOPE BIASED, NEVERLAND OBSESSED LOSER THIS STORY IS LIfe

hobi png credit

Est. 2015

by hobipie